News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
16th December 2020, 11:03 PM

New Airplane Suggestions
- Seaplane (Similar to this plane)
- Fighter Jet (Zpheal's request)
- Helicopter
- a plane with an open top (Similar to this plane)

Airport Suggestions
- Enlarge the airfield at the Island even more, adding 4 Becketts and 1 Premiair and 1 Eclipse to the area
- Enlarge the airfield at Providence a bit more, adding 2 Becketts and 1 Premiair
- Add a LARGE lighthouse or something of the sort for Axel Island, as well as a large airplane hangar to store 3 Becketts and 1 Eclipse. (The light would be so that people can find the actual land easily)
- Have a long line of green and red lights in Axel Island so that the pilot can find Axel easier too
- Add 2 Becketts to Ach To

Other Airplane Suggestions
- Make it so that snow and rain do not penetrate inside the plane (especially in Axel). It is hard to see sometimes.
- If the pilot is ejected from the plane, the co-pilot automatically takes control of the plane
- In a Beckett, the person closest to the pilot that has just jumped can also take control and is moved up to the front seat
- Have a map or GPS in your Primary Flight Display
- Have a voice chat for everyone inside a plane like in real life how other pilots can communicate over radio to surrounding pilots
- Give professional pilots a license that allows them to give people licenses so that they can train others

+1 by kace, SecurityGuy, Sled, Miromeski and 4 others

178 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
16th December 2020, 11:35 PM

I remember that at first I thought that the ship in Dorval was an aircraft carrier, if a fighter jet is added it would be aboard this. It would be a challenge to land on this. Also it would have a space for helicopters.
A complete map of the island showing the position of the plane and the runway would be very useful during landing, specially at night and with fog like in Providence or snow when flying in Axel

+1 by Dice, DaN, HammyMajed, Varai and 1 other, -1 by Croquetus

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
17th December 2020, 12:10 AM

this would be such a cool update

+1 by Dice, Boshi, DaN and HammyMajed

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
17th December 2020, 12:14 AM

StoneClash wrote on 16th December 2020, 11:35 PM:
I remember that at first I thought that the ship in Dorval was an aircraft carrier, if a fighter jet is added it would be aboard this. It would be a challenge to land on this. Also it would have a space for helicopters.
A complete map of the island showing the position of the plane and the runway would be very useful during landing, specially at night and with fog like in Providence.
Exactly! Most of the time I cannot find the runway on Providence. I haven't actually landed on the runway since September. It's much easier to land on the clearing where the Airvessels are located rather than attempting to land on the runway.

Login or join the forums to reply.