2nd January 2021

Shapiro and Goodbye

Made by Jdutr in Introductions and Leaving

122 posts
Seen 19th August 2023
2nd January 2021, 09:51 AM

As owner of the incredibly evil Shapiro chat, (entirely unrelated to DSGHQ btw), I will comply with Damen’s wishes to have all members banned as a result of a few people in the 60+ member server killing some penguins and being critical of his staff.

Shapiro have always had a policy of not “raiding” etc and so if people can provide me with evidence that the Shapiro server were to blame for whatever happened then I’ll happily look into it irrespective of my ban.

I didn’t see any users getting negatively targeted within Shapiro last night and so I don’t understand why our server is involved, personally I just feel that we’ve been singled out as some of the staff don’t like some of our users on a personal level.

I’ll list all names tomorrow when Damen’s 24 hours are up and will sadly accept my account here being terminated, along with my goated 9.6 like per post ratio :’(

Once again I’m sorry if some people who happened to be in my server killed some penguins or something and hope that the other servers people share aren’t randomly targeted either.

If this post somehow survives then feel free to hit me up on discord or the old RCHQ servers when they’re back up and running as I’m no longer allowed here.

Personally I believe you should quit this game and focus on your mental health (not spend 16 days a month+ on it) but I won’t stop you from making your own choices.

Best,

Jdutr

+1 by CPBiter, kace, iblue, Rocket and 11 others, -1 by Sled, Narcissa and Wheeler

Banned
2,224 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
2nd January 2021, 09:55 AM

Hero Jdutr single-handedly saving DSGHQ.

+1 by kace and rami

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
2nd January 2021, 09:57 AM

These problems have to be coming from somewhere? Im not in that chat but I keep getting its name brought up.

+1 by kace, Scott, Sled and

Banned
1,172 posts
Seen 10th August 2023
2nd January 2021, 10:00 AM

Damen wrote on 2nd January 2021, 09:57 AM:
These problems have to be coming from somewhere? Im not in that chat but I keep getting its name brought up.
I believe Alatar sent the passwords in the Shapiro chat, and I saw some people of Shapiro come on during the attack which is interesting.

+1 by Sled

122 posts
Seen 19th August 2023
2nd January 2021, 10:25 AM

Well you’ve banned 60 of us without speaking or giving any information as to what it is we did, but if our server is the scapegoat for whatever has gone on then so be it.

The people who have your ear currently don’t like me on a personal level and they clearly call the shots so I won’t waste any time arguing here and will just thank you for developing games we’ve previously enjoyed.

+1 by Jacobg627 and Miromeski

122 posts
Seen 19th August 2023
2nd January 2021, 10:28 AM

Lark wrote on 2nd January 2021, 10:00 AM:
Quote:
I believe Alatar sent the passwords in the Shapiro chat, and I saw some people of Shapiro come on during the attack which is interesting.

Yes I believe he sent out passwords in the Shapiro server at one point, I also believe he sent them in multiple servers including the CO server where they were copy and pasted by an Oldcp admin and shared in the CO server again.

I don’t think it’s a surprise that you leak agent account passwords in a chat and then members of that chat happen to see them and log in, nor is it a reason to ban an entire server because Alatar leaked some info. By that logic the whole CO chat needs banning, too

+1 by kace

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
2nd January 2021, 10:34 AM

Jdutr wrote on 2nd January 2021, 10:28 AM:
Quote:
Quote:
Yes I believe he sent out passwords in the Shapiro server at one point, I also believe he sent them in multiple servers including the CO server where they were copy and pasted by an Oldcp admin and shared in the CO server again.
I don’t think it’s a surprise that you leak agent account passwords in a chat and then members of that chat happen to see them and log in, nor is it a reason to ban an entire server because Alatar leaked some info. By that logic the whole CO chat needs banning, too

Its not about the passes, its about the months of bad reports coming from there. Lets talk 1to1?

find comfort in the chaos
Master
796 posts
Seen 6th June 2022
2nd January 2021, 10:44 AM

Quote:

The very few people who were involved were already on before that. It was actually Majorhalo, who leaked the passwords to CO server as you know, but that has been dealt with.

That was just Alatar acting up because he was mad.. no one asked him to leak anything.

+1 by kace, Jdutr, Brit and Tommo

princess
Master
819 posts
Seen 28th November 2021
2nd January 2021, 06:32 PM

a lot of the people who quit oldcp are in that chat and the only drama that occurs in it is between me and Nate and even then it’s not serious enough to be considered as bullying. it’s not rlly my place to speak on this cause I don’t own the chat but I’ve been it since it was created and there never has been a serious bullying issue just occasional arguments that the mods of the server handled accordingly

+1 by Lyss
masquerade
paper faces on parade
masquerade

Login or join the forums to reply.