11th February 2021

Lil Khal Konfession

Made by Lil Khal K in Introductions and Leaving

Lil Khal K
165 posts
Seen 12th February 2021
11th February 2021, 05:31 PM

"if they cant accept the real version of you, they dont deserve you at all" - Lyss 2021

Hi guys, long time no see. I know this isn’t something I’d normally post but being in this community for 6 years and taking a break really taught me a few things. First of all, ily guys. The things I'm about to say are meant to be taken seriously and I 100% understand if nobody ever looks at me the same again.

I'm going to keep this short and simple since I don't really feel as though I owe anyone any details.. but I’m transgender. Yeah ik it’s a big shock, but I was born as a guy in a girls body and I didn’t know what to do. I am a guy but I’m transgender, which is why my voice is so high. My name is still Chase and I’m still a guy at the end of the day, I'm just transitioning. I don’t feel comfortable talking about the process, but I’ve really changed in the past few weeks mentally. I’ve realised that it’s best to tell you all the truth before fully returning. If you guys don’t accept me, so be it but I am a male. I apologise to everyone however for holding this off, but I’ve really grown as a person.

A few people already know as they caught on sooner or later (you know who you are, thank you) and so I only thought it'd be fair for me to tell everyone else as well. Just because I've returned doesn't mean I'll be back full time but feel free to hit me up whenever. I'll most likely be back 3 days a week. Ya'll know the addy 100%

BTW... new album coming soon?

+1 by Lyss, Cristal, Brit, carddiacc and 32 others, -1 by valentin
- Lil Khal K AKA Chase101 AKA Chasey AKA Jimmythepig AKA Lil Albino K.

54 posts
Seen 20th October 2021
11th February 2021, 05:34 PM

i'm so proud of you for coming out about this chase, i really hope you learn from the mistake of lying about serious things to keep your identity hidden because you don't owe anyone explanations for things you aren't comfortable sharing. here for you always!! :D

+1 by Brit, Cristal, Lil Khal K, Sugar and 4 others

hot eyebrows
Master
1,101 posts
Seen 1st June 2023
11th February 2021, 05:34 PM

You're always going to be a guy chase, and I'm so proud that you came out because it must have taken so much strength. You have a lot of courage, and I'm so happy you are finding your way to your true identity.

I swear if anyone says anything negative I will personally make a doc revealing their secrets.

love u bff <3

+1 by Brit, Lil Khal K, Lyss, Sugar and 3 others
Foot

Lil Khal K
165 posts
Seen 12th February 2021
11th February 2021, 05:35 PM

Cristal412 wrote on 11th February 2021, 05:34 PM:
You're always going to be a guy chase, and I'm so proud that you came out because it must have taken so much strength. You have a lot of courage, and I'm so happy you are finding your way to your true identity.
I swear if anyone says anything negative I will personally make a doc revealing their secrets.
love u bff

Whos secrets.... anyway thx bff 100% love u

+1 by Brit, Cristal, Lyss and jay

Lil Khal K
165 posts
Seen 12th February 2021
11th February 2021, 05:36 PM

Lyss wrote on 11th February 2021, 05:34 PM:
i'm so proud of you for coming out about this chase, i really hope you learn from the mistake of lying to keep your identity hidden because you don't owe anyone explanations for things you aren't comfortable sharing. here for you always!!

ilysm thx for everything man u the GOAT

+1 by Brit, Cristal, Lyss and jay

Rookie
6 posts
Seen 11th February 2021
11th February 2021, 05:37 PM

proud of you for telling the truth it isn't easy but its def worth it!

+1 by Brit, Cristal, Lyss, Lil Khal K and 3 others

Lil Khal K
165 posts
Seen 12th February 2021
11th February 2021, 05:39 PM

carddiacc wrote on 11th February 2021, 05:37 PM:
proud of you for telling the truth it isn't easy but its def worth it!

aye thx broski

+1 by Brit, Cristal and jay

63 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
11th February 2021, 05:40 PM

I accept you for who you are. Thank you for telling the truth. Very proud of you, Chase!

+1 by Lyss, Cristal, Sugar, jay and 3 others

princess
Master
819 posts
Seen 28th November 2021
11th February 2021, 05:43 PM

we accept u heh and im proud ur comfortable telling everyone, proud of u !

+1 by Brit, Lyss, Cristal, jay and 4 others, -1 by Lex
masquerade
paper faces on parade
masquerade

stop.
Master
941 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
11th February 2021, 05:45 PM

Proud of you bro. You've been one of my best friends for 5 years now and I want you to know I appreciate you so much despite the numerous arguments we've had. I've missedyou a lot too glad you to have you back.

+1 by Brit, jay, Lyss, Lil Khal K and 3 others

Rookie
2,706 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
11th February 2021, 05:49 PM

Literally mentioned you earlier today since I was on a break myself

I’m so proud of you for coming out bro. Welcome back and we all accept you. If someone doesnt we knock their ass out?

+1 by Lyss, Brit, Lil Khal K, iblue and 1 other

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
11th February 2021, 05:54 PM

Congratulations Chase! I’m glad that you felt comfortable enough to reveal this to us all. This doesn’t change how I view you one bit. You’ve always been an amazing person and I’m glad to know you. You’re a great friend! I’m here for you if you need anything.

I have to admit, I deleted you off disc because I thought you’d left this community forever. If you want me to add you again, send me your disc.

Anyway, WELCOME BACK!!!

+1 by Lyss, Lil Khal K, Jake01, Brit and 3 others

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 2nd August 2024
11th February 2021, 05:54 PM

ChaseDSGHQ wrote on 11th February 2021, 05:31 PM:
"if they cant accept the real version of you, they dont deserve you at all" - Lyss 2021
Hi guys, long time no see. I know this isn’t something I’d normally post but being in this community for 6 years and taking a break really taught me a few things. First of all, ily guys. The things I'm about to say are meant to be taken seriously and I 100% understand if nobody ever looks at me the same again.
I'm going to keep this short and simple since I don't really feel as though I owe anyone any details.. but I’m transgender. Yeah ik it’s a big shock, but I was born as a guy in a girls body and I didn’t know what to do. I am a guy but I’m transgender, which is why my voice is so high. My name is still Chase and I’m still a guy at the end of the day, I'm just transitioning. I don’t feel comfortable talking about the process, but I’ve really changed in the past few weeks mentally. I’ve realised that it’s best to tell you all the truth before fully returning. If you guys don’t accept me, so be it but I am a male. I apologise to everyone however for holding this off, but I’ve really grown as a person.
A few people already know as they caught on sooner or later (you know who you are, thank you) and so I only thought it'd be fair for me to tell everyone else as well. Just because I've returned doesn't mean I'll be back full time but feel free to hit me up whenever. I'll most likely be back 3 days a week. Ya'll know the addy 100%
Bro, The confidence on you man is amazing.

My respect for you has skyrocketed. THat takes courage dude. Big respect. :100:

+1 by Lil Khal K, Lyss, Brit, Cristal and 1 other

Quote:
Lol and fart

Lil Khal K
165 posts
Seen 12th February 2021
11th February 2021, 05:55 PM

Tom080 wrote on 11th February 2021, 05:45 PM:
Proud of you bro. You've been one of my best friends for 5 years now and I want you to know I appreciate you so much despite the numerous arguments we've hsd. I've missedyou a lot too glad you to have you back.

missed u my dude <3

+1 by Lyss, Tommo and jay

Lil Khal K
165 posts
Seen 12th February 2021
11th February 2021, 05:56 PM

harry15514 wrote on 11th February 2021, 05:54 PM:
Quote:
ChaseDSGHQ wrote on 11th February 2021, 05:31 PM:
Bro, The confidence on you man is amazing.
My respect for you has skyrocketed. THat takes courage dude. Big respect. :100:

thx brotha I rlly respect that man <3

+1 by jay

Login or join the forums to reply.