14th March 2021

My Introduction.

Made by lydia in Introductions and Leaving

Lol'd
Rookie
5 posts
Seen 21st March 2023
14th March 2021, 03:02 AM

Good evening, or whatever time you're reading this. I have decided to finally come out of randomly lurking and probably being some random and actually introduce myself.

How did I find this community? Well, I am from another community that involves Club Penguin and that is Club Penguin Armies. Yeah, strange. Why is a CPA player in this community after we scared them off in 2018? Well, CPA unfortunately became really boring, after a year of climbing through ranks and finding different armies, it was more pain then pleasure. After you hit army leader, it all changes.

I spoke with a friend one day in a group chat about how CPA was getting boring, and they recommended to come play OldCP. I took that offer and decided to make an account. I eventually decided to make a forums account and browse around the community and see how others enjoy it. I eventually became somewhat inactive on things and slacked off on making a proper introduction.

If you play iOldCP you're probably like, "woah I saw some girl named Lydia there." Yeah, I am that Lydia. Some probably have even seen the username itakebigmac on OldCP. Yeah, I own both of those accounts. I am also a Detective Corporal and moderator on iOldCP.

I have a random obsession over 80s music if anyone was curious. Other than that, I hope to make new friends in this community and hopefully be active here. Thank you!

(soz for the grammar mistakes btw, kinda sleepy as i wrote this)

+1 by izuno, rouge, Dice, Laka and 7 others

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
14th March 2021, 04:32 AM

Cool, well I'm glad you play iOldCP

and welcome to forums

Also, Im guessing CPA's are dead now...

+1 by Laka and SecurityGuy

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
14th March 2021, 11:18 AM

Welcome to the forums Lydia. It’s nice to get to know you a little bit.

80s music you say? Tell me some of the bands you like, we could probably get along great.

+1 by lydia and Jake01

oh.
740 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
14th March 2021, 12:39 PM

nerd!
kidding
i love u

+1 by lydia
You'll never silence my voice, no, I won't go.

Izuno - Mal31 - SecurityGuy - Jenna

Lol'd
Rookie
5 posts
Seen 21st March 2023
14th March 2021, 01:25 PM

Damen wrote on 14th March 2021, 04:32 AM:
and welcome to forums
Thank you haha, and yeah. After a few things happened within the community the place that was keeping CP Armies alive and thriving had to close down. A lot of armies died, but a few remain at the moment.

Lol'd
Rookie
5 posts
Seen 21st March 2023
14th March 2021, 02:44 PM

Loki wrote on 14th March 2021, 11:18 AM:
Welcome to the forums Lydia. It’s nice to get to know you a little bit.
80s music you say? Tell me some of the bands you like, we could probably get along great.
I can already tell by your name and avatar that you must also be a fan of Duran Duran. I pretty much love Duran Duran, The Police, U2, Depeche Mode, ect. It's a long list. I also do feel like we would get along really well.

+1 by Loki

18 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
14th March 2021, 03:09 PM

lol I remember being in a cpa a long time ago

+1 by Jesse

LIVING LEGEND
Master
326 posts
Seen 23rd March 2023
14th March 2021, 04:36 PM

Damen wrote on 14th March 2021, 04:32 AM:
and welcome to forums

yes and no. CPAH closed and that was a huge army league with lots of drama, but there's approximately 10-15 there that still exist (rip oohma D:)

@lydia nerd!

+1 by lydia

Zenny SecurityGuy Danny Forbi Jenna Rachel

Emperor of OldCP
Master
1,122 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
14th March 2021, 09:59 PM

Great story bff

+1 by lydia

DJ
Master
2,814 posts
Seen 24th May 2023
15th March 2021, 03:22 PM

do you like listening to don mclean?

199 posts
Seen 20th August 2024
15th March 2021, 09:10 PM

Jake01 wrote on 15th March 2021, 03:22 PM:
do you like listening to don mclean?
Gotta love American Pie
iistoleyourbigmac wrote on 14th March 2021, 03:02 AM:
Good evening, or whatever time you're reading this. I have decided to finally come out of randomly lurking and probably being some random and actually introduce myself.
How did I find this community? Well, I am from another community that involves Club Penguin and that is Club Penguin Armies. Yeah, strange. Why is a CPA player in this community after we scared them off in 2018? Well, CPA unfortunately became really boring, after a year of climbing through ranks and finding different armies, it was more pain then pleasure. After you hit army leader, it all changes.
welcome, I'll deffo be seeing you around aha
I spoke with a friend one day in a group chat about how CPA was getting boring, and they recommended to come play OldCP. I took that offer and decided to make an account. I eventually decided to make a forums account and browse around the community and see how others enjoy it. I eventually became somewhat inactive on things and slacked off on making a proper introduction.
If you play iOldCP you're probably like, "woah I saw some girl named Lydia there." Yeah, I am that Lydia. Some probably have even seen the username itakebigmac on OldCP. Yeah, I own both of those accounts. I am also a Detective Corporal and moderator on iOldCP.
I have a random obsession over 80s music if anyone was curious. Other than that, I hope to make new friends in this community and hopefully be active here. Thank you!
(soz for the grammar mistakes btw, kinda sleepy as i wrote this)

I'll deffo see you around

Login or join the forums to reply.