4th May 2021

Super serious post

Made by EpicAnimatorGuy in Introductions and Leaving

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 2nd August 2024
4th May 2021, 07:31 PM

Good evening to everyone (except joke haters)

I am here to promote myselff (ellys eiven monster 400) as the next drake (but is it serious or not?)

I'll let damen decide that hahah lol xd oxox

As the Emperor helper, I have proven my extreme masculinity. I am trustworthy, and I defo have not found missile codes that have direct coordinates to Damen's house, and are ready to launch

From my vast experience, do I see my self as the perfect Drake?

As Major Halo drake has quit, and Wilf has retired from his place as emperor regent, I feel as it's unfair for someone as masculine as Wilf, to be left by himself as a drake. I must help a brother out.

As the son of several people.

Nook (adopted dad. also my uncle)
Rainberry (Real mother)

Rouge (Adoptive mother)

I Eiven Annatar Realhawk, am putting my self out in the open ,to be accepted as Eiven Annatar Realhawk Drake.

Seem's like a bit far eiven?

No... It may seem a it Beta to just.... openly ask to be apart of the Drake Heritage. I believe I have all the facilities to become the next son of Damen Calculator Spike.

But why again?

Well starting with number one.. I'm a man who listens, and I got sad when i heard about Major quitting.

Dont believe me.

Look at my face when I was in a discord call, and my friends were reading his discussion

yes the man with the webcam is me.. Yes I'm hot, I don't need reminding.

PHOTO NUMBEBR 2.. SHOWS TRUE SAD EMOTION TO THE NEWS OF MAJOR HALO QUITTING

Absolutely heart broken.

Damen, I do believe I have what it takes to become the next adopted Drake. What do you say...

EIVEN WILL BE THE PERFECT DRAKE, APART FROM WILF.

+1 by Fable, Warth, Mercer, zenny and 5 others, -1 by Tommo, Brit, jay, Faith and 3 others

Quote:
Lol and fart

Valiant
Master
790 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
4th May 2021, 07:34 PM

On the contrary, why not make your own house? I'd certainly like to make my own as well.

Fable

Valiant

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 2nd August 2024
4th May 2021, 07:35 PM

fable wrote on 4th May 2021, 07:34 PM:
On the contrary, why not make your own house? I'd certainly like to make my own as well.
Ill make my own house. Drake 2

+1 by Fable

Quote:
Lol and fart

xoxo
Master
2,484 posts
Seen 30th July 2023
5th May 2021, 09:26 PM

what

+1 by Brit, and Tommo

Login or join the forums to reply.