24th July 2021

Other ways to train Force

Made by Gamer in Penguin3D

B19 BOY
Master
2,048 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
24th July 2021, 09:06 PM

Posting on here is considered to be a rarity for me hence I don't be on all the time bc I'm busy. But I am going to be addressing an idea that Me and Kutya came up with in order to resolve this certain matter, and we hope that this idea is taken into account and implemented within a future update as it would prove to be useful.

Now it has come to my attention that the only way for Force-Wielders to train their force on Penguin3D but that is through eliminating other
literal users. Now we know that Draconians are mainly known to train their force from that type of way however I feel that there should be another way for the good side (Peacekeepers) to train their force. Why you ask?
Orderly Peacekeepers

You're already aware that most of the good side resort to Peacekeeping or atleast few of them do, there are good force wielders like myself and a few others whom are considered 'Orderly' (Though I'm not exactly fully orderly, violence is something I tend to resort to at times yet try not to, anyways) our prime objective is to apprehend the Chaotic opponent (Draconian Player) by peaceful means (detain depending on Island rules/regulations or through crimezone-wise) You must remember that the good side are also 'Peacekeepers' meaning that violence is something that they do not always want to resort to it would be a LAST RESORT. Peacekeepers do not want to have to kill anyone at times to train Force.

Now an example of a Peacekeeper would be a Force-Wielder like Kutya, she has the Force Abilities on Penguin3D but her connection to the Force is currently at a low level, yet she wants to train it but she does not want to resort to violence (this is something a Dark Side person would do) and she does not want to have to kill anyone to grow her connection to the Force. This is one of the reasons precisely why the good side require a way of their own to train their Force. The Bad Side already have a chaotic way (killing users to gain force points)

Chaotic Anti-Peacekeepers (Servants of Pythas)

Now from my perspective, the servants of Pythas are seen as Chaotic Anti-Peacekeepers because obviously killing is their primary way to become strong with the Dark Side and train their force so technically they already have a way but in the future perhaps I will come up with a secondary way of how chaotic players can train their force rather than having to kill others since it is quite a rarity to kill someone, perhaps by forcefully lifting objects in a dark cave and throwing them about?.

What is this 'idea'?

Now Me and Kutya had this idea that good force-wielders would be able to actually meditate. Yes, you heard me correctly I said it: Meditation will allow Force-Wielders who follow the Peacekeeper trait (Example: Kutya, for she does not like to resort to violence all the time) to connect with the Force with a clear mind, this would also be something I would do although I tend to dabble in both ways of Peace and Violence in order to apprehend and strike down true to my foes.

Meditation will only work on Ach-To, that will be the only location considering the fact Ach-To has a peaceful environment, the force itself resides around that island more than the rest.

So where exactly would a Peacekeeper meditate on Ach-To and would Meditation be 'op', HOW THE HELL DOES IT WORK BRO?

Quite simple really, so you know the Ach-To nova cave? Just outside of that room there is a mountain so you would have to climb to the top of the mountain and perhaps a message would pop up saying 'Would you like to meditate here (Press M)' You would simply press 'M' on your keyboard.

But... if you'd like to meditate somewhere else you could meditate in the Nova Cave itself considering the fact there is actually a mat on the floor in the room which could be used for meditating on? And perhaps 2 more mats could be added inside too or perhaps a meditation rock you can meditate on in a woods area on Ach-To

NOW: WHEN your meditation activates: YOU will perform the sitting animation (perhaps sitting yet floating in the air slightly if Damen can make that) but the thing is.... IN ORDER FOR A PEACEKEEPER to grow his/her connection to the Force, he/she must meditate casting aside all distractions. SO when you meditate you will be able to meditate for 5-6 minutes maybe less depending how Damen feels if he's feeling generous. [color-red]YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MOVE YOUR PENGUIN OR GET UP UNTIL THE TIMER IS UP[/color] and once you have meditated for 5-6 minutes I'd say you would gain 3-5 Force Points considering the time you've spent to meditate to train your force.

YOOOO BUT GAMER ISN'T THERE A WAY WE BAD GUYS CAN COUNTER A GOOD PERSON MEDITATION WHILST THEY'RE MEDITATING?!!?!

Fear not, there is a way for you to disrupt a Peacekeepers meditation, you would simply strike them with your weapon whilst they're in meditation HOWEVER, THEY CANNOT FIGHT BACK OR MOVE.... until you hit them 3 times to break their meditation stance.

When a Peacekeeper's meditation is broken, you're probably thinking 'I meditated for a while and get no point progress?' You'll atleast get 2 force points for meditating and also allowing distractions (being struck by a foe and ignoring it and continuing to strengthen your connection to the force)

OH YEAH and perhaps for disrupting a Peacekeeper while he/her is in meditation a Anti-Peacekeeper (Draconian) could gain force points for obviously hitting the Peacekeeper while they're in meditation. Maybe....

Will meditation ONLY be for the Peacekeepers (GOOD)?

Meditation will only be for the Peacekeepers, any draconian that has the evil xprop won't be able to perform the meditation on ach-to if they do, perhaps their penguin would automatically be flung off meditation vantage point. YOU MUST also have Force Points or a Force Ability (Either Push or Lightning to even be able to meditate to begin with)

Anyways to conclude the post uh..... here's a video for you to watch and a picture of George Lucas behind the scenes directing P3D's CZ.

Ah yes, sometimes when you try to reason with a Draconian the negotiations are always cut short.

+1 by turquito10, , Zaron, Dice and 11 others

can u see this...
185 posts
Seen 10th June 2023
24th July 2021, 09:24 PM

this is amazing i hope damen adds it

+1 by Gamer and Alatar
greetings

What are you doing?

Why are you scrolling down?

STOP IT!

STOP THIS INSTANT

ok here are some images then

Alatar
1,164 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th July 2021, 10:18 PM

Great idea, but very niche. I believe there are more grand additives to the game that would improve the experience as well.
That, and very few force powers really require much "training." You look at the enemy and hit the button. Also, 9 times out of 10, the force powers aren't nearly as efficient as just fighting with a weapon, given that force powers are easily avoidable by just moving out of the way of the blast.
I think it'd be something to implement if it weren't for the fact that the force powers would need to be added onto a bit to have this prove useful.

+1 by Gamer and

xoxo
Master
2,484 posts
Seen 30th July 2023
24th July 2021, 10:53 PM

@Damen ADD THIS ASAP

+1 by and visa

Login or join the forums to reply.