7th August 2021

Providence Isle Update

Made by rouge in Penguin3D

Administrator
144 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
7th August 2021, 03:14 PM

This is an update for the land on P3D, Providence Isle.

I, Empress Rouge, take back Providence Isle for the Southern Empire and House Solaris. If you need proof it is ours, this is a screenshot from the land ownership page.

The reason I am doing this is because Zpheal declared war on the south so yeah basically he betrayed us.

I will decide on a suitable ruler soon (dw its not alatar this time lol).

+1 by Dice, Loki, Killer , SecurityGuy and 7 others, -1 by Luminite, Flynn and Tommo

Saviour of Dunes
Master
524 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
7th August 2021, 03:25 PM

WTHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

can u see this...
185 posts
Seen 10th June 2023
7th August 2021, 04:37 PM

o i didn't know that

+1 by Foxel, -1 by turquito10
greetings

What are you doing?

Why are you scrolling down?

STOP IT!

STOP THIS INSTANT

ok here are some images then

Rookie
1 posts
Seen 7th August 2021
7th August 2021, 11:00 PM

xd :V

Banned
405 posts
Seen 31st January 2023
8th August 2021, 12:39 AM

Zpheal wrote on 7th August 2021, 03:25 PM:
WTHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
told you

Living life in Survival
News Reporter
263 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
8th August 2021, 08:03 AM

rouge legal trick, I did not think you would fall as low as the photo says it was originally a colony of Das but it is not anymore, zaron supports solaris but he can retire when he wants you can not recover something that has already passed to another legitimate owner and you forgot originally a colony in oldcp but not in p3d
@Zaron @Rouge @providenceisland @idkwhatelsetoputhere
You can't go around saying which islands are from the south because with these dirty tricks

+1 by a, -1 by Flame, rouge, Foxel and Stoneclash

Administrator
144 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
8th August 2021, 09:04 AM

Okay so just to update, I have decided on Providence Isle's new Top Dogg warden.

Congrats to @Jevil (Foxel)!

+1 by Foxel, Stoneclash and Loki, -1 by Flynn and Tommo

Infinite Staircase
Suspended
51 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
8th August 2021, 09:28 AM

trash reason

+1 by kace

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
8th August 2021, 11:24 AM

TheComedian wrote on 8th August 2021, 08:03 AM:
rouge legal trick, I did not think you would fall as low as the photo says it was originally a colony of Das but it is not anymore, zaron supports solaris but he can retire when he wants you can not recover something that has already passed to another legitimate owner and you forgot originally a colony in oldcp but not in p3d
You can't go around saying which islands are from the south because with these dirty tricks

It lost its Das colony status a looooooong time ago. Wiki:Providence

+1 by Flynn

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
8th August 2021, 01:34 PM

Wait, on what basis? Was Zpheal Warden for the Empire? Because Providence is not a colony of Das anymore and hasn't been for a long time as @Loki said. Again, the wiki has not been specific enough again.

+1 by Flynn, -1 by Flame

Administrator
144 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
8th August 2021, 01:59 PM

Damen wrote on 8th August 2021, 01:34 PM:
Wait, on what basis? Was Zpheal Warden for the Empire? Because Providence is not a colony of Das anymore and hasn't been for a long time as @Loki said. Again, the wiki has not been specific enough again.

Yes he was a warden for the Empire. This was also stated in the wiki page which you specifically told me and Flame to update. It’s in the screenshot. Also can u check ur mail from me please

+1 by Foxel, Flame and Loki, -1 by Tommo

Donec mors nos separaveri
1,013 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
8th August 2021, 02:11 PM

Loki wrote on 8th August 2021, 11:24 AM:
Quote:

That's the wiki page for Providence on Oldcp, hence the title, therefore it can't be used in this situation.

It quite literally says "for Solaris" and the paternal house is listed as "Solaris", so yeah. It's a Southern Colony.

+1 by rouge, Foxel and Flame

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
8th August 2021, 03:26 PM

Orbay wrote on 8th August 2021, 02:11 PM:
Quote:
Loki wrote on 8th August 2021, 11:24 AM:
Quote:
That's the wiki page for Providence on Oldcp, hence the title, therefore it can't be used in this situation.
It quite literally says "for Solaris" and the paternal house is listed as "Solaris", so yeah. It's a Southern Colony.

I wasn't talking about using that as a basis for who owns the land. I was referring specifically to the lore section about how Providence initially was a colony of Das, though it lost that status before it was ever "discovered". OldCp lore is not irrelevant, pretty much all of the lore migrated over to P3D with the cz. If you look at who and what I quoted you will see it was not an irrelevant reply nor was it trying to advocate for whoever is supposed to be the owner of the land because there is a wiki page specifically for listing the landowners.

+1 by Flame

Living life in Survival
News Reporter
263 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
8th August 2021, 03:58 PM

yeah but they dont want to listen and they will use legal tricks

+1 by a

Living life in Survival
News Reporter
263 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
8th August 2021, 04:05 PM

Rouge11 wrote on 7th August 2021, 03:14 PM:
This is an update for the land on P3D, Providence Isle.
I, Empress Rouge, take back Providence Isle for the Southern Empire and House Solaris. If you need proof it is ours, this is a screenshot from the land ownership page.
The reason I am doing this is because Zpheal declared war on the south so yeah basically he betrayed us.
I will decide on a suitable ruler soon (dw its not alatar this time lol).
ok rouge btw this is a offical forum document of the infernal empire?

+1 by a, -1 by Foxel

Login or join the forums to reply.