3rd September 2021

Apply to be in Episode 7

Made by Damen in Penguin3D

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
3rd September 2021, 03:18 AM

Please apply below to be in Penguin3D movie episode 7 and then we will do auditions on p3d

Solicite a continuación estar en el episodio 7 de la película Penguin3D y luego haremos audiciones en p3d

• Why are you good to be in the movie?

• Hero / Villain?

• Where would you fit in?

+1 by Loki, Foxel, Varai, Sled and 7 others

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd September 2021, 03:50 AM

Aight, I will probably edit this later so don’t judge me right off the bat.

I would be perfect for episode 7 for many reasons. One is that the movie could really use an evil vulture character. There was just a big war and a lot of people died in it, someone needs to clean up the mess! There are eagles to serve Manwe, the vultures can serve Pythas! So why not have a beautiful evil vulture make her first appearance, even if it is briefly? Vultures can also serve as messengers, spies from the skies.

If there will be no vulture form, there are other options. My fiancé is literally the Black Physician so that could add a touch of romance to the movie. No movie is truly complete without someone falling in love.

I would be a perfect addition to the cast as while I am evil I am not always quite so predictable in my actions as what other evils are. For example, I do not always fight except for when I’m either in a blind rage or have some kind of plan and/or sneaky trick up my sleeve.

I have had much experience at being evil. I was evil on OldCp for many years. In our own ranks, I held the title of “The Great Deceiver” until it turned out that was another title of Pythas. I had woven many traps and deceptions, some of which people still don’t realize that I created. And those I shall not expose at this time. But I will give one example of some sneakiness; way back in the day, when dracs were strong on oldcp, I heard that the drac chat was reducing the number of people who held admin permissions, I secretly gave myself the permissions in another role that I held, which went undiscovered for a long time.

In conclusion, I would be a great cast member for part 7. I would be on the side of evil, which is definitely underrepresented. I do not ask for some great role and I can serve either as a vulture or as a penguin.

+1 by Damen, Foxel, Varai, visa and 2 others

Donec mors nos separaveri
1,013 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd September 2021, 04:50 AM

Yes

+1 by Luminite

Son of Sun
Master
101 posts
Seen 15th August 2024
3rd September 2021, 06:25 AM

I think I would be good because I could be a very helpful character, helping Raymond, Rouge, etc at escaping from BaraddurDungeons, also helping them in case someone want to attack them.

Hero, (Manwe's side).

I would fit where I already said, Das, helping the prisoners escaping from BaraddurDungeons or something similar.

+1 by Damen

Foxel

Son of Sun

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd September 2021, 09:24 AM

• I can fly planes.

• Hero

• During the a war scene, I could come out of nowhere and begin bombing the evils

+1 by Sled, Zaron, Varai, Loki and 2 others

Son Of Stars
36 posts
Seen 17th September 2024
3rd September 2021, 10:20 AM

•I can attack easily

•Hero

•During war i can start to attack the evils

+1 by Loki, Varai and Damen, -1 by a

can u see this...
185 posts
Seen 10th June 2023
3rd September 2021, 11:05 AM

yes i want to

i am a hero

im the son of fable

greetings

What are you doing?

Why are you scrolling down?

STOP IT!

STOP THIS INSTANT

ok here are some images then

Stone Mason/Lord of Wind
244 posts
Seen 23rd August 2023
3rd September 2021, 01:34 PM

I would be good for the next p3d movie cuz I could be a large stone man who could help fight or be located on stone isle ez make me in p3d movie bro I'm a hero legitttt also I'm lord of wind

+1 by Varai
Forest Boy

Alatar
1,164 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd September 2021, 03:24 PM

• Why are you good to be in the movie?
I think I have what it takes. I've seen the movies, and I gotta say, big fan of the Alatar character. I just kind of enjoy voiceovers in general, and I think the P3D movies are a fun story outlet.

• Hero / Villain?
A voice is an instrument to all.

• Where would you fit in?
Anywhere you need voices. (I highly recommend using less of the TTS voices as it can be funny with some characters but less so with more serious ones)

+1 by Damen, Loki and Mercer

Infinite Staircase
Suspended
51 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
3rd September 2021, 04:52 PM

I think i would be good on the movie as a support character or something like that.

hero

son of warth

+1 by Damen, Warth and kace

Former Moderator
Master
433 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
3rd September 2021, 08:27 PM

Honestly thought I might as well sign up to do some voice acting since I did have my own talk show for a bit.

1. Honestly I think I have the potential to be a pretty good actress. P3D doesn't have a lot of girls in their userbase to begin with, so I'll be able to stick out. I've always wanted to be part of the P3D movie production anyways, so this would be a perfect opportunity for me.

2. Probably a Villain. A lot of the people that commented above want to be a hero, so I can fill in the role of the villain.

3. Anywhere you need a voice actress! It would be great if I could fill in for my own penguin on P3D, but if you need me to voice act anything else, I'm always open to new roles <3!

+1 by Damen and Warth
4207bPerlaZenTomEbonLyssAbuNateIanCateJosephPablo

Rookie
1 posts
Seen 9th September 2021
7th September 2021, 09:00 PM

Damen wrote on 3rd September 2021, 03:18 AM:
Solicite a continuación estar en el episodio 7 de la película Penguin3D y luego
haremos audiciones en p3d Solicite a continuación estar en el episodio 7 de la película Penguin3D y luego haremos audiciones en p3d
• ¿Por qué es bueno estar en la película? noce a
• ¿Héroe / Villano? villano >:D
• ¿Dónde encajarías tú?[/noce xd solo quiero participar ozkarin xd]

Son of Sun
Master
101 posts
Seen 15th August 2024
8th September 2021, 02:29 PM

Foxel7u7 wrote on 3rd September 2021, 06:25 AM:
I think I would be good because I could be a very helpful character, helping Raymond, Rouge, etc at escaping from BaraddurDungeons, also helping them in case someone want to attack them.
Hero, (Manwe's side).
I would fit where I already said, Das, helping the prisoners escaping from BaraddurDungeons or something similar.
Between, I am Rouge's son so it makes sense to help her in what she needs

Foxel

Son of Sun

Banned
405 posts
Seen 31st January 2023
8th September 2021, 07:27 PM

already in the movie, just make sure i wont die ye?

+1 by DaN

14 posts
Seen 31st January 2022
13th September 2021, 07:03 PM

1. I'm good at dying lol

2. Hero

3. Killing enemies and dying bc an enemie kill me

+1 by OzkarMM

Login or join the forums to reply.