14th September 2021

CZ Birthdays

Made by rouge in Penguin3D

Administrator
144 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
14th September 2021, 01:40 PM

This will probably be the most gen z post you’ve read on forums. For the last few weeks I’ve been sort of drafting this. So a while ago someone or a few ppl made a mood saying that characters in-game should have their own birthday. Well I agree!

When you’re online it’s very easy to put up a front. You express yourself as a character. Or it could be the other way round. You could be someone who is more quiet in real life but let loose online lol. For me I don’t act too different, but I don’t have fire powers :(. However in hot weather I do burn like a lobster under the sun.

Back to the main point, for anyone relevant or P3D CZ or people I know well, I have given you a birthday based on zodiac signs. I know it sounds weird and maybe cringe but it was the only way to help me figure out, as accurate as I can what kind of person you are in order to give you a suitable birthday. Comment or dm me if I either forgot u or if u want to be included :D

Rouge: April 11th - Sun: Aries - Moon: Sagittarius - Rising: Pisces
Orbay: February 4th: Sun: Aquarius - Moon: Leo - Rising: Libra
Kutya: March 8th: Sun: Pisces - Moon: Cancer - Rising: Capricorn
Loki: May 7th: Sun: Taurus - Moon: Aquarius - Rising: Cancer
Alatar: October 27th - Sun: Scorpio - Moon: Taurus - Rising: Aquarius
Flame: July 27th - Sun: Leo - Moon: Aries - Rising: Sagittarius
Miro: April 27th - Sun: Taurus - Moon: Gemini - Rising: Aries
Little: June 28th - Sun: Cancer - Moon: Scorpio - Rising: Pisces
Fable: February 18th (his real birthday lol) - Sun: Aquarius - Moon: Leo - Rising: Pisces
Ian: August 10th: Sun: Leo - Moon: Capricorn - Rising: Aries
Zpheal: September 1st: Sun: Virgo - Moon: Taurus - Rising: Gemini
Turquito: July 23rd - Sun: Leo - Moon: Scorpio - Rising: Taurus
Eiven: October 16th: Sun: Libra - Moon: Capricorn - Rising: Leo
Foxel: August 25th - Sun: Virgo - Moon: Gemini - Rising: Cancer
Warth: September 20th - Sun: Virgo - Moon: Pisces - Rising: Taurus
Jenna: March 15th - Sun: Pisces - Moon: Sagittarius - Rising: Capricorn
Danito: January 3rd: Sun: Capricorn - Moon: Sagittarius - Rising: Taurus
Killer: December 6th: Sun: Sagittarius - Moon: Pisces - Rising: Libra
Damen: April 7th Sun: Aries - Moon: Libra - Rising: Cancer
Pythas: October 31st Sun: Scorpio - Moon: Aries - Rising: Cancer
Eugee: May 26th - Sun: Gemini - Moon: Virgo - Rising: Libra
Majorhalo: March 2nd Sun: Pisces - Moon: Scorpio - Rising: Aries
Akkar: June 1st: Sun: Gemini - Moon: Libra - Rising: Sagittarius
Wilf: December 27th Sun: Capricorn - Moon: Pisces - Rising: Scorpio

To explain:
Sun sign = your basic nature and general personality
Moon sign = how you connect with others in relationships, sort of reveals a more emotional side
Rising sign = represents your social skills

I will give an example bc I know this is very confusing. I’m not doing all of them, you can google it yourself or ask me in dm if rlly confused. Okay so let’s take Orbay:

Sun: aquarius = water based, creative + smart

moon leo = self-assured, has a bit of an ego + has pride, he doesn’t back down from an argument etc

Rising: libra: Hes managed to balance CZ a good bit on both oldcp and P3D. He sometimes plays the ‘lawyer’ role. Also good at negotiating.

Remember: I just wrote this for fun. Feel free to add it to your wikis lol. These aren’t supposed to be accurate to you as a person irl. If they are then I’m probably either psychic or you’re just not that different idk. It’s just what I think suits your in-game character :D

+1 by Varai, Loki, DaN, Akkar and 6 others, -1 by Tommo

Donec mors nos separaveri
1,013 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
14th September 2021, 01:56 PM

I have no idea what any of these mean

+1 by rouge

Living life in Survival
News Reporter
263 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
14th September 2021, 02:04 PM

I was born in the month 17232 of the year 1839232 BC and my sodiacal sign is ez add me

+1 by rouge and a, -1 by turquito10 and Tommo

¡Hola Buenas!
274 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
14th September 2021, 02:31 PM

What does mine mean? xd

+1 by Varai

Valiant
Master
790 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
14th September 2021, 02:48 PM

Feb 18 is the between period between Aquarius and Pisces and while I don't trust zodiacs as a source, it's good to know that.

+1 by rouge and

Fable

Valiant

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
14th September 2021, 04:02 PM

bruh wth I didnt even get included, cring..

"Abso • lutely not a Pe • do"!

Administrator
144 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
14th September 2021, 08:22 PM

Orbay wrote on 14th September 2021, 01:56 PM:
I have no idea what any of these mean
It’s ok
DanitoDashRoyale wrote on 14th September 2021, 02:31 PM:
What does mine mean? xd
Sun Capricorn: well, in-game Danito (at least before P3D became less active) is pretty much realistic in his own goals, but ambitious to achieve them at the same time. I would also say you’re blunt (honest) and sometimes stubborn.

Moon: Sagittarius - generally friendly towards others. If there is an issue, you want to make things right.

Rising: Taurus = you like things to be stable. Sometimes you can get angry, or if someone made you angry you would make sure that they shouldn’t have done that lol
Tbh I don’t know you as well as some of the others but I hope I’m accurate enough. If anyone wants theirs just msg me on discord. Also don’t ask me why I know this even I don’t know ?
wizle wrote on 14th September 2021, 04:02 PM:
bruh wth I didnt even get included, cring..
I’ll edit and add urs tomorrow. There’s a lot of ppl to remember like im pretty sure I’ve forgotten a bunch of others
fable wrote on 14th September 2021, 02:48 PM:
Feb 18 is the between period between Aquarius and Pisces and while I don't trust zodiacs as a source, it's good to know that.
2 water signs = ur a blood bender

+1 by DaN

¡Hola Buenas!
274 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
14th September 2021, 09:11 PM

Rouge11 wrote on 14th September 2021, 08:22 PM:
Sun Capricorn: well, in-game Danito (at least before P3D became less active) is pretty much realistic in his own goals, but ambitious to achieve them at the same time. I would also say you’re blunt (honest) and sometimes stubborn.
Moon: Libra - generally friendly towards others. If there is an issue, you want to make things right.
Rising: Taurus = you like things to be stable. Sometimes you can get angry, or if someone made you angry you would make sure that they shouldn’t have done that lol
Tbh I don’t know you as well as some of the others but I hope I’m accurate enough. If anyone wants theirs just msg me on discord. Also don’t ask me why I know this even I don’t know ?.

Uh i dont think that's what u said about me in "moon" xd

+1 by Varai

Administrator
144 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
15th September 2021, 04:09 AM

DanitoDashRoyale wrote on 14th September 2021, 09:11 PM:
Quote:
Rouge11 wrote on 14th September 2021, 08:22 PM:
Moon: Libra - generally friendly towards others. If there is an issue, you want to make things right.
Tbh I don’t know you as well as some of the others but I hope I’m accurate enough. If anyone wants theirs just msg me on discord. Also don’t ask me why I know this even I don’t know ?.
Uh i dont think that's what u said about me in "moon" xd
Oops I made a typo I thought I typed Sagittarius. The meaning behind it is correct lemme just fix the word lol

+1 by DaN, -1 by Tommo

872 posts
Seen 11th August 2023
16th September 2021, 02:17 PM

dude this is so cool

+1 by rouge

Login or join the forums to reply.