1st October 2021

P3D Fashion Contest

Made by rouge in Penguin3D

Administrator
144 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
1st October 2021, 06:39 PM

P3D's Fashion Contest will be taking place! Creds to Luna for the idea a while ago. If you love fashion, design, or just want to win a prize, then this event is just for you! If you want to prepare for the contest, I highly suggest you go pick up some stuff around the island or buy whatever's in the shop if you have some gold.

PRIZES!: Repaint or Custom Body Item, 200 Gold Nuggets

Date and Time: Monday, 4th October at 4pm EST

Venue: To be decided - will update.

How it works: You will compete individually. Each round the judges will call out a theme and you have to dress up accurately to match it. For example, if I say the theme is purple, you have to put on purple clothing. Whoever dresses up the best each round wins a point. The person with the most points at the end wins.

Here is some valuable inspiration:

Pythas:

How every other god in P3D thinks they look to others:

Everyone else in DSGHQ:

I guess Halloween has come early.

If you have any questions you can comment or message me on Discord - rouge#7768.

ESPAÑOL:
¡Se llevará a cabo el concurso de moda de P3D! Agradecimientos a Luna por la idea hace un tiempo. Si te encanta la moda, el diseño o simplemente quieres ganar un premio, ¡este evento es solo para ti! Si quieres prepararte para el concurso, te sugiero que vayas a recoger algunas cosas por la isla o compres lo que haya en la tienda si tienes algo de oro.

¡PREMIOS!: Repintar o artículo de carrocería personalizado, 200 pepitas de oro

Fecha y hora: Lunes 4 de octubre a las 4 p.m. EST

Lugar: Por decidir - se actualizará.

Cómo funciona: Competirás individualmente. En cada ronda, los jueces mencionarán un tema y tendrás que vestirte con precisión para que coincida. Por ejemplo, si digo que el tema es morado, tienes que ponerte ropa morada. Quien se viste mejor en cada ronda gana un punto. La persona con más puntos al final gana.

Para inspirarte, mira las imágenes de arriba

Supongo que Halloween ha llegado temprano.

Si tiene alguna pregunta, puede comentarme o enviarme un mensaje en Discord - rouge#7768.

+1 by bake, Kiuzio, Varai, DaN and 8 others, -1 by Tommo

Login or join the forums to reply.