Scholars Decree

Made by Zack TV in Penguin3D

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th October 2021, 05:26 PM

Salut` scholars of magic,

I am apologetic that I have to cancel the wizarding games as-well as any schooling sessions, due to the fact that MAGIC itself hasn't been introduced to the game yet.

I however; will put down some announcements that may excite you all.

Decrees

To those Magician's observers, as to who have gained an ear to learning the classes of magics; schooling will begin as soon as possible. (Once magic is introduced)

The first apprentice of the 4 great wizards will be chosen by the wizarding games.

You will win a chance to be under the teachings of Myself,Loki, Orlock, or the dastardly Alatar.

After this, wizlocks with the rank of master (previously stated) will be able to chose 3 apprentices (with acceptance by the greater council)

Each Wizlock will have 3 apprentices

2 minor apprentices, and a major apprentice.

Minor apprentices - Taught in magic, however do not wish to move from their rank of wizard to master.

Major apprentices - Learned in the power of their master, will be next to assume the Master's role.

Apprentice, Wizards, and Master Wizards

Apprentice Wizards- are the lowest level of Wizards. Do not doubt them, as they are liable to launch themselves throughout the wizarding roles..

Apprentice Major Wizards- Trained to assume the role of Master Wizards after the Master Wizards is either removed, or retires.

Master Wizards - The second highest rank of Wizards, they are liable to train their apprentices and further the reaches of magic.

Arch Wizard - The ranked authority over the council of wizards; any Arch Wizard is liable to removal by higher powers (the empire) in charge of Master Wizards and schooling the entire court all together.

The schoolings

Each school of magic will the taught by the Master Wizard of each aspect.

However; the Arch Wizard must teach the Master Wizards in their teachings.

Arch Apprentice

Assuming you'd like to go under the teachings of the Arch Wizard, you will have to learn the aspect of the wizard (You will not be assured Arch Wizard) and one apprentice shall exist under the Arch Wizard so that the Arch Wizard may tend to the court.

The Wizards Oath

It is in our interest, under the council's knowledge; to give to the learned, and to be united through magic.

The Arch-Wizard Oath

To serve over the council united, together as one force unimpeachable; one voice to tell all but united in body and soul.

Ending notes

The Wizarding system will be explained throughout posts, and I shall make teachings to help inform how the new school shall work.

Thank you all.

Arch Wizard - Willfred

"Abso • lutely not a Pe • do"!

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th October 2021, 05:37 PM

Will there be an official building and name for this school?

+1 by Loki

hi
647 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th October 2021, 05:45 PM

Why is Alatar a wizard, isn’t he evil? Or let me guess he bought it

Alatar
Banned
130 posts
Seen 30th May 2023
24th October 2021, 07:04 PM

Miro wrote on 24th October 2021, 05:45 PM:
Why is Alatar a wizard, isn’t he evil? Or let me guess he bought it

I don't buy things in this game aside from the reset deaths and even I wouldn't buy wizard even if I could
I am specifically the "Evil Wizard" and act as a counter to the others (since Evil doesn't have much going for it)

+1 by Loki and rouge
aaaaaaaaaaalatar

178 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th October 2021, 10:38 PM

Dice wrote on 24th October 2021, 05:37 PM:
Will there be an official building and name for this school?
Hogwarts

Alatar could be the Head of Slytherin House

+1 by Loki, , rouge and Sananns

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
25th October 2021, 04:05 PM

Powers are now made. Wilf will teach them.

+1 by Stoneclash

Login or join the forums to reply.