Adventures of Pic and Loki: 3

Made by Loki in Penguin3D

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
2nd November 2021, 12:45 AM

Adventures of Pic and Loki: 3

This unexpected adventure took place over the course of two days. It all started on October 31 at my igloo. I was innocently riding my horse, Shadowfax, when suddenly a goblin spawned! It was obviously some devilry rigged up by Miromeski. The goblin started chasing and attacking Pic, who had been enjoying the scenery and had just gone afk. So Akkar and I sprang into action! We attacked the goblin viciously. In the excitement, I happened to accidentally attack Akkar.

A reenactment of Pic being chased!

I was swiftly arrested for the attack on Akkar. As usual, Pic goes afk and I get in trouble. Then I had to wait in jail for trial but still, much went on in our adventure!

Later, Amir came to finish up our wedding which had been interrupted previously. I lent Pic my spare key to the Black City so she could serve as my Maid of Honour at the wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony. Pic was an amazing Maid of Honour!

That night, Pic and I hung around Baraddur together before venturing to the guardian realm. We also sat in a bookshelf together. Sadly, the adventure into the Guardian Realm was not well documented. Luckily though, very few accounts would die during the adventure. Pic even went pro at parkour and got us all the way down to the focus beam.

The adventure continued the next day, November 1st! It started with my trial. Which was going wrong from the start. Despite Pic being a witness defending me and even though Amir showed up to defend his wife, I was given a guilty verdict and sentenced to a 24 hours in jail. Apparently temporary insanity isn't a legitimate plea even though I was talking to myself in my igloo beforehand...

But the adventure did not stop there, it continued in jail! Amir and Pic came to jail to visit me! Things got tense when Amir demanded that Pic bow to the East. He even told Pic that she could marry one of his nazgul, Ren Jey specifically. She wasn’t sure if she wanted to become evil but I convinced her to bow hence! And so Pic bowed to the East and became Picgoth, the apprentice of Lokoth. She rejected the offer of marrying a nazgul… for now….

And thus, this adventure came to an end!

+1 by Varai, DaN, Pic and Dice

Login or join the forums to reply.