Adventures of Pic and Loki: 4

Made by Pic in Penguin3D

livin life
Master
237 posts
Seen 21st August 2023
9th November 2021, 01:28 PM

Adventures of Pic and Loki: 4

This adventure had two adventures into one! We were joined by many special guests during each adventure. So to start things off we ventured into Radion along with Akkar and Danito!

Not that long after we got there Loki and I decided to do a maze! Maze was so easy that when I was jumping I flew over the whole thing.

Once Loki and I got told where the radium dog was we ventured over there! We were told by Akkar that we could ride it well…...we ended up being stuck on it and having to relog. Akkar’s fault.

We ventured around the place while escaping many deaths until one of us fell into the water and died and by one of us I mean Loki. She's so clumsy!

Since Loki ended up dead we decided to adventure into the Purple Realm. We were joined by some others! Loki and I nailed the parkour during this adventure.

During the parkour we ran into some horses! So we said hello to them before continuing the adventure.

We made it to a platform that had a chair so what did we do you might ask yourself well we sat in it of course!

Loki and I were venturing to different areas in the realm and ended up each finding a different animal than each other. Loki found a lizard and I found a dog! We ended up meeting on a pathway.

That pretty much concludes the adventure. It was very short unlike the other adventures but still a good one. Hopefully we can go on another adventure very soon! Maybe one with a new special guest..

+1 by Damen, DaN, Loki, SecurityGuy and 6 others

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
9th November 2021, 01:35 PM

Take an adventure next into orodoom

+1 by Pic, Loki, Akkar, Dice and 3 others

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023