10th November 2021

The Vengeance Base

Made by Alatar in Penguin3D

Alatar
Banned
130 posts
Seen 30th May 2023
10th November 2021, 12:48 AM

Vengeance Base is a small setup station within Venus in Penguin3D that supposedly exists without reason. A small base with 2 Doctor NPCs, both which say nothing of note other than the fact that "you shouldn't be here."

I hadn't seen it before, (Space was always too mind numbingly meticulous and slow that I never bothered to even go there unless someone else went) until Fable showed me it, and it immediately caught my eye. Does no one find this strange? I hear all the time about the new rooms pertaining to crimezone but a Space base in Venus, with Doctors no less?

Something about Vengeance Base is indescribably eerie. Something so simple, but the ambience that echoes within it gives it so much atmosphere. Such a small room with less than 2 corridors and yet being inside it makes me feel like I am inside of something sizably grand.

Boxes, stacked up near the door, a Vault Door shut off (possibly unenterable unless via a DRAKE agent). A room, quarters where one doctor sits near space gear, with the words "VENGEANCE" plastered in big red letters on the wall. A kitchen area, plates stacked, a table, a fridge. The piping, the innards of this confine exposed and visible.

What is this? What "Vengeance" would anyone affiliated with Drake have to enact? Why have a space base? Could it be that Drake itself has been silently fighting off a force unseen by us all? It wouldn't be the first time Aliens were involved with us. Don't forget, when I was the Black Prophet, I myself saw an alien, and there was speak of portals, and even UFOs, and a goddamn plane crashing into jail to free us all? What if these "gods" are all alien forces, manipulating us into following them with our raw power, to make us into free fighting soldiers for their cause of overtaking us all...and DRAKE, silently protecting us as best they can, fighting these forces behind the scenes, while they continue to slip through the cracks?

It is all an interesting thought, but more practically, it is most likely preparing for a state of Vengeance - perhaps, when Earth itself is overtaken, either by Evil or by Ancalagon, the Vengeance base is simply the final straw; the Trump Card in Damen's sleeve, fighting from Space. They did say the battle would be in the skies.
That theory I think is the most likely.

Here are some images of the place. Make of it what you will.

+1 by Loki, Varai, Mercer, Dice and 2 others
aaaaaaaaaaalatar

hi
647 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
10th November 2021, 06:47 AM

It was when dracs or whoever took control over the south, Solaris/Flame had a mini cold war vs damen, nothing really happened besides the introduction of new weapons and vengeance base

+1 by Stoneclash, turquito10, Flynn, Fable and 2 others

178 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
10th November 2021, 11:18 AM

I think u can glitch through the door to access the armory

+1 by Flynn and Alatar

Living life in Survival
News Reporter
263 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
10th November 2021, 11:24 AM

Sus you should ask Zor

+1 by Alatar and a, -1 by turquito10

Valiant
Master
790 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
10th November 2021, 11:30 AM

Miro wrote on 10th November 2021, 06:47 AM:
It was when dracs or whoever took control over the south, Solaris/Flame had a mini cold war vs damen, nothing really happened besides the introduction of new weapons and vengeance base
he's correct

+1 by Alatar

Fable

Valiant

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
10th November 2021, 01:01 PM

As Radaghast said, Drake military relocated there after Solaris beat us out of the south. It represents the development of advanced military technology to take revenge, much of which hasn't been debuted yet because we got the south back in more civilised ways.

178 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
10th November 2021, 05:09 PM

Damen wrote on 10th November 2021, 01:01 PM:
As Radaghast said, Drake military relocated there after Solaris beat us out of the south. It represents the development of advanced military technology to take revenge, much of which hasn't been debuted yet because we got the south back in more civilised ways.
p2w *cough cough*

Living life in Survival
News Reporter
263 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
11th November 2021, 08:38 AM

there is a room under that door

+1 by a, -1 by turquito10

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 2nd August 2024
11th November 2021, 11:27 AM

Damen wrote on 10th November 2021, 01:01 PM:

Yeah you're welcome...

Quote:
Lol and fart

Login or join the forums to reply.