14th November 2021

The BBGUN is the best thing ever

Made by EpicAnimatorGuy in Penguin3D

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 2nd August 2024
14th November 2021, 09:40 AM

I'm writing this Message with the biggest grin on my face because this weapon is by far the best thing ever that Damen has created.

Why?

The fact that it belonged in a barrel, that is probably thousands if not millions of years old, that had been abandoned makes me wonder if back in the ancient forest days, Orome and Mairon may have fought with Bbguns.

Orome: Oh you lacking boy

Pulls out a bbgun

Mairon: Nah cuh i aint ever lackin

Also pulls out a bbgun

Just imagine the change in plot from that. I can tell all of you are on the same page as I am.

Not only that, to just randomly run at someone and just start blasting ball bearings at penguins is so satisfying to me.
Dice I am very sorry that I killed you with the bbgun, though it is kind sad you're the first person to die by a bb gun. but other than that, i am sorry, SIKE IM THE FIRST PERSON TO KILL WITH A BBGUN IDC

But yeah the whole concept of the bbgun is just amazing, Damen you're a genius, I'm now going to partake in drivebys

+1 by turquito10 and Varai

Quote:
Lol and fart

xoxo
Master
2,484 posts
Seen 30th July 2023
14th November 2021, 12:21 PM

Turq will shoot up your wedding with a BBGun to win Janne back

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
15th November 2021, 12:07 AM

harry15514 wrote on 14th November 2021, 09:40 AM:
I'm writing this Message with the biggest grin on my face because this weapon is by far the best thing ever that Damen has created.
Why?
The fact that it belonged in a barrel, that is probably thousands if not millions of years old, that had been abandoned makes me wonder if back in the ancient forest days, Orome and Mairon may have fought with Bbguns.
Orome: Oh you lacking boy
Pulls out a bbgun
Mairon: Nah cuh i aint ever lackin
Also pulls out a bbgun
Just imagine the change in plot from that. I can tell all of you are on the same page as I am.
Not only that, to just randomly run at someone and just start blasting ball bearings at penguins is so satisfying to me.
Dice I am very sorry that I killed you with the bbgun, though it is kind sad you're the first person to die by a bb gun. but other than that, i am sorry, SIKE IM THE FIRST PERSON TO KILL WITH A BBGUN IDC
But yeah the whole concept of the bbgun is just amazing, Damen you're a genius, I'm now going to partake in drivebys

And thus Nameless one acted on his vengence,

and pulled out the 9, amen.

"Abso • lutely not a Pe • do"!

Login or join the forums to reply.