Back, My story.

Made by Gaf in Introductions and Leaving

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
8th December 2013, 10:28 PM

Hello Guys.

Recently before Thanks Giving, I got Ip banned..

I am really dissappointed for somthing I did not do, Nor mean to.

You might disagree with me, But I know the truth.

I said In Hashtagfood's somthing rep post: Congrats, But Im pretty sure Damen made it that way.

I did not think that was offensive, becuse I thought it was true. Reasons:

Her rep was 200 before, And then for some reason, It Sky rocketed to 500.

I did not think that was becuse of people liking her posts.

No offense, But somtimes her posts can be mean and hurtfull.

She gets alot of dislikes, But people dont dislike her.

So thats why I said that.

First off, Damen replied saying Banned. I do not understand, I did not think through what I said before posting it, But I dont see anything wrong with what I said.

I was and AM very sad/mad about that.

Its just that some people get everything, becuse they have trust. Even when they DO not obey rules and get away with it.

Wanna know what this has turned into? Drama.

Speaking of Drama, I may have caused some before I got forum IP banned.

I just wanted to explain what happened to people, and dislike a few hurtfull posts.

Boom, Got an Ip-ban.

2 Weeks passed, New moderators... New drama.. New drama...

I just talked to sadie - In game.

She said that Damen Un-Banned my account.

I checked, and it still said I was Ip-Banned.

She nicely returned me back home.

So, Thats my story.

You may disagree with what happened, But I do know the truth.

I know if you dislike this post, Its just opinion, Anyways, Hope you enjoyed, Bye!

+1 by Grace, Scott, PenguinDSC, Megumi Kato and 5 others, -1 by Jonathanitti
Epic signature from thisismyname Cool signature from Cheep! Cool sig from Bella

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
8th December 2013, 10:36 PM

Well, i saw on December 6th that he said her ban isn't for ever and he stated you are unbanned. But, he forgot to un ip ban you which that meant you could not go on forums. I really, hope i don't get demoted for this because if i do i was thinking of something and i must have gotten it mixed up. But, he did say you where unbanned i have proof.

December 6th post made by Damen- stating she was unbanned. Yet, he must have forgot the ip ban. Which i soon after fixed. Tornado, is a rather amazing user and she is a great friend. I was watching hashtagfood today and she called me names i have witnesses sunwolf tornado and other users online. I also changed her rank because, she follows the rules and i think she need the rank master because she is a AMAZING user. ~Sadie

+1 by Gaf and Grace, -1 by Jonathanitti
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
8th December 2013, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Well, i saw on December 6th that he said her ban isn't for ever and he stated you are unbanned. But, he forgot to un ip ban you which that meant you could not go on forums. I really, hope i don't get demoted for this because if i do i was thinking of something and i must have gotten it mixed up. But, he did say you where unbanned i have proof.

December 6th post made by Damen- stating she was unbanned. Yet, he must have forgot the ip ban. Which i soon after fixed. Tornado, is a rather amazing user and she is a great friend. I was watching hashtagfood today and she called me names i have witnesses sunwolf tornado and other users online. I also changed her rank because, she follows the rules and i think she need the rank master because she is a AMAZING user. ~Sadie
To be honest, Some people tatele to there BFFS to get sombody they hate banned, How was I even bullying? And thanks c:

+1 by stompnbob and vella, -1 by Jonathanitti

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
8th December 2013, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Quote:

To be honest, Some people tatele to there BFFS to get sombody they hate banned, How was I even bullying? And thanks c:
You are welcome, but i think it started after you and hashtag fighting. I think, the correct thing to do is to punish both users because both aren't innocent this may be how i think. I am trying to be legit here. And, i truly want oldcp to be a better place.

+1 by Gaf
Hi, I'm Scott.

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
8th December 2013, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Well, i saw on December 6th that he said her ban isn't for ever and he stated you are unbanned. But, he forgot to un ip ban you which that meant you could not go on forums. I really, hope i don't get demoted for this because if i do i was thinking of something and i must have gotten it mixed up. But, he did say you where unbanned i have proof. We both should have been Ip-Banned.

You are welcome, but i think it started after you and hashtag fighting. I think, the correct thing to do is to punish both users because both aren't innocent this may be how i think. I am trying to be legit here. And, i truly want oldcp to be a better place.

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
8th December 2013, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Well, i saw on December 6th that he said her ban isn't for ever and he stated you are unbanned. But, he forgot to un ip ban you which that meant you could not go on forums. I really, hope i don't get demoted for this because if i do i was thinking of something and i must have gotten it mixed up. But, he did say you where unbanned i have proof. We both should have been Ip-Banned.

Honestly, i think both of you should have gotten punished.

Hi, I'm Scott.

691 posts
Seen 7th May 2015
9th December 2013, 12:01 AM

I always like getting friends again, and no fighting, no drama.

+1 by Scott and Gaf
Loading Swag.. 0% ██████] 100%

GIFs/Signatures Credited to Polarmanax

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
9th December 2013, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Ugh, sadly ur back, trying to start up drama again, this time with fashionistA....go kill urself why dont u? Ur useless in life u loser
maybe I should. Jk, you just picked on the wronggggggg person. Please stop bullying, I'm not even starting drama. Shut

Rookie
801 posts
Seen 11th May 2014
9th December 2013, 12:37 AM

Jonathan, leave her alone, she never bullies anyone

Your friend,

If you want a signature, tell me! I will make you one right away!
Describe how you want it though!
But make sure all credit goes to me!
I also do profile pic studio and helping studio!
Best friends
May23monthly,alison,Sadie,CPManiac,Yoshi,Chipotle,
Friends

Chipotle,chelsey,damen,moshi,Kara,
BFF
May23monthly and Sadie

Login or join the forums to reply.