10th December 2013

Hi, I'm a NEW user!

Made by Snowdrops in Introductions and Leaving

Rookie
12 posts
10th December 2013, 01:48 PM

Hi everyone! I'm Snowdrops, but you can call me Caroline. I am a new user to this penguin chat 4! And I must say, even though it is a work in progress, I still love it! It is a very silly place. By that, just look at the funny sizes you can change into! Big, small, medium, it's really cool! Ill tell you about myself :
My favorite color is icy blue, or light blue/baby blue!
My favorite animal is an Arctic Fox!
If I had to choose between fluffy cotton or silk, i'd choose silk!
My favorite thing to do is make new friends!
My favorite food is noodles!
My favorite kind of food is Italian!
I was born on December 13th!
One thing on my christmas wish list is a diamond necklace!
My favorite season is winter!
Thats all I know to say. Please post below about penguin chat 4, and forums please! Thank you.
----Caroline----

+1 by States Backup, WhitB2003, Archie , SnapShotCindy and 11 others
[b I LOVE THIS SNOW PICTURE! Credit to : Elsa[/b]

196 posts
Seen 12th January 2014
10th December 2013, 01:50 PM

Welcome Snow! I hope you enjoy Penguin Chat 4! Oh and I hope you play PenguinIsles when it comes out! See ya around!

The Awesomest guy you will ever know ;D (But is very rare to see me for I am like a ninja. I am sneaky,quiet, and VERY COLORFUL!)

2,325 posts
Seen 2nd November 2015
10th December 2013, 01:52 PM

Welcome! You will have lots of fun here. If you need any help, feel free to ask me anything! (about Penguin chat, or the Forums)
You can also check out these!

May23monthly is my forum name, but in Penguin chat 4 im May23.
Have fun!
~May23

Rookie
12 posts
10th December 2013, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Welcome Snow! I hope you enjoy Penguin Chat 4! Oh and I hope you play PenguinIsles when it comes out! See ya around!
Oooh, PenguinIsles? Hmm, I will check that out!

196 posts
Seen 12th January 2014
10th December 2013, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Oooh, PenguinIsles? Hmm, I will check that out!
Awesome! I can see now that we can be great friends :) And nice Penguin design!

The Awesomest guy you will ever know ;D (But is very rare to see me for I am like a ninja. I am sneaky,quiet, and VERY COLORFUL!)

Rookie
12 posts
10th December 2013, 01:57 PM

Oh, yay! I made a friend on my first day, lol. And thank you, I'm doing some changing with my pictures! But I am not taking out my huge snow puffle!

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
10th December 2013, 01:59 PM

Welcome, my name is Archie! Here, it is almost certain you will have a fun time! At the moment, the owner (Damen) is working on a game called Penguin chat 4. In about a month, a new game will be released called Penguin Isles. When that comes, be sure to check it out!

If you need help, just contact a moderator! To see who is a mod/admin, click 'Staff' at the top. I'm a moderator, so feel free to ask me anything! I hope you have had a nice warm welcoming, have fun!

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

1,071 posts
Seen 24th June 2023
10th December 2013, 02:00 PM

Well, good that you joined the server, because it is really fun!!! :) If you need help, check these two out (Not to copy May23Monthly):

Click those two at the top of your page.

And the rules, are:

http://forums.clubpenguin.pro/view/161-Official - Forum Rules/

Right there. There are the rules. The tutorial and help are right here:

Hope this helped!!!

Warm Regards,
~ RocketSnail ~

P.S: Sorry that part of the Forum Rules link was cut off

Rookie
12 posts
10th December 2013, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Welcome, my name is Archie! Here, it is almost certain you will have a fun time! At the moment, the owner (Damen) is working on a game called Penguin chat 4. In about a month, a new game will be released called Penguin Isles. When that comes, be sure to check it out!

If you need help, just contact a moderator! To see who is a mod/admin, click 'Staff' at the top. I'm a moderator, so feel free to ask me anything! I hope you have had a nice warm welcoming, have fun!
Thank you! Your welcoming was so warm, I melted! Haha. Anyways, I will be sure to check out the 'Staff' section. ----Caroline----

Everythings not lost
Master
1,280 posts
Seen 12th March 2020
10th December 2013, 02:02 PM

Welcome to the forums/penguin chat 4! If you need help ask someone. Everyone will be glad to help. Hope you have a great time here and make plenty of friends. Bye. c:

It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities.

91 posts
Seen 16th February 2014
10th December 2013, 02:28 PM

Hello, snow! May I get an interview with you? I'd love to welcome a new user in the 'Cindy's SnapShot News'!

Dis is mah camera his name is cheesey

91 posts
Seen 16th February 2014
10th December 2013, 03:06 PM

Oh, and can you get on CPPS.me ? I am Cindy101 I look exactly like I do on the picture thingy. Brown hair, yellow, the dress, camera, etc.

91 posts
Seen 16th February 2014
10th December 2013, 03:07 PM

get on the server Fluffy Bunny World, be at the town.

682 posts
Seen 10th November 2015
10th December 2013, 03:31 PM

Well oldcp used to be well... ya know, "old cp", but stupid Disney came and ruined it, now its Old OLD cp.But don't worry! Damen is making a new cpps called "Penguin Isles",hope you can check it out! And i think since we have to wait for penguin isles, the features in penguin chat are pretty decent. Hope you have fun on the island! We are very kind!

tessa (;

91 posts
Seen 16th February 2014
10th December 2013, 03:33 PM

oops, i tripple posted! Sorry!

Login or join the forums to reply.