17th December 2013

I am a new user

Made by Russell in Introductions and Leaving

23 posts
Seen 20th August 2015
17th December 2013, 04:59 PM

Hi! I am a new user, and my name is Russell. I am siblings with evitisop, her name is Bailey. I am 12 years old, and I love smiles. Penguins who make me smile, make my day, and I think you are all special. I would like to know a little about this place, for I am fairly new, and I do not know much at all. Thank you!

+1 by May23, evitisop, Abby, Key and 5 others

2,325 posts
Seen 2nd November 2015
17th December 2013, 05:02 PM

Welcome! Glad to have you in our community! If you need any help, feel free to ask me or check the tutorial at the the top of the page!
~May23

+1 by evitisop and Russell

Hi
Rookie
4 posts
17th December 2013, 05:03 PM

Your fitting in quite well, can you teach me a few things bro.

+1 by Russell

maddie
597 posts
Seen 8th February 2023
17th December 2013, 05:03 PM

Welcome if you need any help ask a mod or me or a trusted user! Enjoy your stay!

hi i am moshi

1,175 posts
Seen 6th March 2016
17th December 2013, 05:04 PM

Hello! Welcome to the Forum please read the rules before playing or making posts :)
If you need help Contact a Master, Moderator, or an Admin for help! also look at the Forum Tutorial if you need help or also click the "Help Button"
Also look at the staff members if you want to know who they are to ask for help :)

Have Fun playing!

Abby
Moderator of Forum.
Former Moderator of Oldcp.
Artist.
Best Friends. Damen,Frozo,Sadie,Kara,May,PenguinDSC,CPManiac,Key123,Frogs,Tacofun,
Moshi,Pickle.and everyone else

Master
840 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
17th December 2013, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Hi! I am a new user, and my name is Russell. I am siblings with evitisop, her name is Bailey. I am 12 years old, and I love smiles. Penguins who make me smile, make my day, and I think you are all special. I would like to know a little about this place, for I am fairly new, and I do not know much at all. Thank you!
Welcome to the OldCP Community! I helped you're sibling, Bailey, a little bit, so you could ask her, too. I hope you enjoy you're time here!

Master
1,761 posts
Seen 22nd December 2022
17th December 2013, 05:06 PM

Well, first it's very nice to meet you! Also I can tell a little about this place too! Well this is the OldCP forums. OldCP kind of got passed on to the website heaven in the computer but we still have the forums that we use. So you can make yourself at home! Also if you want to know a little about me, Well I'm Key123, you can just call me Key. I was a former Moderator of the forums so I can help you out alot. If you have any questions just mail me! To mail me just click on the postcard & the rest is easy! So I hope you enjoy the forums & hope to seeing you making great posts!

+1 by Russell

~Wanna be my friend? Subscribe to #KeyFriends
~Do you wanna tryout for the Freehawks? Subscribe to #Freehawks
~Goals:
-Become Forum Mod
-Become OldCP Mod. (When it comes back).
-Reach 3,000 posts by the end of the year.
-More go as soon.

23 posts
Seen 20th August 2015
17th December 2013, 05:07 PM

Thank you all very much! I shall learn a lot here, for you all seem to love to give warm welcomes to new penguins. I would love to play more of this delightful Forum once I get used to it. Other than that, thank you very much again!

+1 by Moshi

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
17th December 2013, 05:09 PM

Welcome, to forums an amazing online "blog" but better there is many thing's to do. Like, change your profile picture signature etc.. "mood's post. Much more things, enjoy your stay! I am also a moderator here to help :)

+1 by CPManiac
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

亡霊
Master
713 posts
Seen 6th October 2020
17th December 2013, 05:12 PM

Hey! Check out what I said on Bailey's post for loads of help. If you need a link, here it is: http://forums.clubpenguin.pro/view/?id=7422 or just refer to the following quote.
Quote:
Hi, Bailey. For the rules, check out Damen's (the website owner) post. Here's the link: http://forums.clubpenguin.pro/view/161 . Some people at the bottom have blue names because they're moderators. They watch over the forums and ensure that your experience with us around here will be safe and appropriate. If you ever need help, they're the first to go to.

If you look here (the top of your page) there are many places. "Community Index," brings you to the home page,

"Rules," shows you the forum rules,

"Staff," shows you some of those moderators (blue names) that help you around here,

"Members," gives you a full list of every user we have registered,

"Albums," presents all the photo albums our users have posted,

"Search," allows you to search for anything on here, making navigating the website much easier,

"Stats," shows stats (obviously.) For example, most viewed profile, most hated post, etc.

"Help," helps you with whatever questions you have,

"Tutorial," gives you a full guide to our forums,

and on "Chat," you can talk with other users from the website.

Clicking your picture or name brings you to your own profile where you can edit everything.

The lightbulb represents your notifications. The letter represents your mailbox. If either of them are yellow, you've received a new notification or mail. Click to check them.

The core rules would be to respect all users (no hate posts or anything of the sort), do not swear, be appropriate, and try your very best to not spam or double post.

More information on your profile:

If you click "Edit my Profile" Here you can edit or remove your photo. To make an image your photo, upload the picture to a website like tinypic.com , photobucket.com , or imgur.com , then copy the direct link and paste it in the box. Editing your signature would be a bit below editing your photo. We use BB Code (of course) so if you want to add an image, type . Or, if you want to change the color, size, etc. of your text, use texthere, or [size=customsize(number)]texthere[/size]. Otherwise just type whatever you'd like to include in your signature. The coding is very simple, you'll get used to it if you're confused.

If you click "Create Mood" You have the opportunity to share your thoughts without having to create an entire discussion! Type whatever you'd like (as long as it's appropriate for our community) and click "Finish." Pretty simple/self explanatory.

If you click "View Posts" You'll run into every post you've ever shared here (unless deleted.) This option shows up on other people's profiles, as well. It's an easy way to get to know a user.

If you need any more help, click my name, "Chelsey," and click, "Send Mail." I'll be sure to answer any questions.

+1 by Russell

Master
1,761 posts
Seen 22nd December 2022
17th December 2013, 05:16 PM

No problem! I hope you like the forums as much as I do, & I'm sure me & everybody else who replied will help you out if you need help with anything! I hope you will soon get promoted to a higher rank like Member. Remember your journey on the forums has just begun.

+1 by Russell

~Wanna be my friend? Subscribe to #KeyFriends
~Do you wanna tryout for the Freehawks? Subscribe to #Freehawks
~Goals:
-Become Forum Mod
-Become OldCP Mod. (When it comes back).
-Reach 3,000 posts by the end of the year.
-More go as soon.

veteran
Master
1,360 posts
Seen 28th June 2020
17th December 2013, 05:21 PM

Welcome to the forums. I hope you meet a lot of new friends on forums "Russell". Read the tutorials if you want to see the rules and ranks about forums the link to tutorials is- http://forums.clubpenguin.pro/view/2184-Forum Tutorial/ I hope you have so much fun on forums. -Bella. ;D

1,007 posts
Seen 5th October 2015
17th December 2013, 06:41 PM

Welcome to the forums! If you go on stats, look at the most popular post, it is a discussion that tells the rules! If i were you, i would look at it! I hope you enjoy the forums!

I'm Tacofun. Hi!

This signature was made by Jon c:

This signature was made by cheep!

We will never forget you Oldcp!

Master
1,175 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
17th December 2013, 07:56 PM

Welcome to the community! Have a nice day, and enjoy your time here. :D

"I've failed over and over and over all my life, and that is why I succeed."

Epic Signature by Thisismyname

Awesome signature by Courtney6

Ahoy! Me and my good friend Rockhopper!

LUCKY PICTURE!

Me and Damen, a rare sight! :D

Thanks, Cherry123!

Nice job, Bailey!

Awesome job, Gamer!

King Regent Cyberwolf of Snaildom!

Another impressive masterpiece by Gamer!

Login or join the forums to reply.