1 view

Don't Be A Rule Breaker Help

Made by PenguinDSC in Announcements

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
17th December 2013, 05:47 PM

Ok, So I have seen many people that have double or triple posted, and some of them are on accident, some on purpose. Don't do either, it is breaking the community rules.

What it Double Posting?

Double posting is when you post two DIFFERENT ideas in a row.

Example:

1st post: Hmmm, this is really hard.

2nd Post: Yup really hard, I can't guess!

Basically it is when you either state the same thing in two posts in a row or make two different posts in a row.

How to avoid Double Posting from happening.

1. You are patient for the next page to load, don't go back a page and post it again.

2. If you make a mistake, edit your post.

3. If you have another idea or thought, then edit the post above to add it instead of making a new post.

Try to do the three things listed above, it will help with accidental causes of double-posting.

Do not double or triple post two or three different thoughts, it is very bad and breaks the rules.

What is advertising?

Advertising is when you tell someone about a Cpps you made or a game that people will want to play.

Damen does not want you to do it because you are going to another website instead of his, and he will lose his users.He used his own money to make the game, and he does not want you trying to steal his rightfully earned users.

Why don't I advertise and what can happen to me?

What can happen to you is that you can get banned of your account and surely if you do it too many times, you might get an ip ban, and ip ban is when your ip gets banned FOREVER unless someone unipbans you.

What is an ipban and how do I avoid it?

An Ipban is when a Moderator or an Administrator has banned your ip.Banning an ip is banning that computer from the website forever. You can either figure out a way to change your ip, which is very dirty and I suggest you'd not, or you can play on a NEW account on a DIFFERENT computer. Hard way, but it is true. But I am pretty sure when you get an ipban, it is the whole house.

You Can Avoid it by following the rules and doing what you are supposed to do; follow the rules. If you follow all the rules Damen made, you are gold!

http://forum.clubpenguin.pro/view/161-Official - Forum Rules/

What will happen if I swear or Cuss? What words can I use?

Well, you can automatically get banned for cussing, and this is also a little kid's website for kids like 8 years old, so they won't know what it means, then look it up, and tell their mom/dad. Cussing is bad anyway, it is a way to show anger or victory. There are some words you can use, but ask Damen/Cyberwolf/Mods to tell you. But as I said, this is also a kid's website and I suggest you wouldn't. If you cuss, prepare to pay the consequences because it is not good.

What is hacking/tricking and how do I Avoid it?

Well, you can trick someone into thinking if you give the password to your account, that they will give you some cheats, or free stuff. Well, they are just trying to trick you/hack you.

Hacking is when someone uses your account that is not their own.

You can avoid it by making a very strong password, that is one you can remember, and don't tell it to anybody.

you can be tricked by the easiest things. Thee is also phising.

Phising is when you are tricked into another website that sometimes they will say include your username and password, and the person has just tricked you. Never believe anything, just think before doing.

What is Spamming?

Spamming is when you make a post that is under two words or is not a proper post.

examples:

LOL!

FUNNY!

:D yay

Cool awesome!

It is pretty much making a useless post by not making it long enough.

What do I do to NOT spam?

Well, you can think of something coming out of your heart to make a longer post. Try to give more details. Put more thought into your post, and don't make them short, you are considered spamming. Spamming is bad, and is a rule.

Also, make longer discussions next time when you think about it,because pepole will think less of you, and you need enough information to make it a discussion.

What is Hate/Bullying, and what is considered Hate/bullying?

Well, Bullying/Hate is when you are being disrespectful to one another and making fun of them. It can be carrying something on for a while that is bad, or being rude to someone. You can be mean to someone by calling them a name, or showing them a picture that is nothing like the person's appearance.

You can get immediately banned for this, and Moderators and Administrators are very strict, and will give you an ipban if you are banned twice by bullying and hating.

Bullying is the worst of all rules, and Racism is included. We were all made the same, and we should be proud of that. Love your neighbor as yourself, meaning everyone is your neighbor, and you should treat them with kindness and respect no matter what happens.

What is Threatening, and Why shouldn't I do it?

Threatening is telling someone to do something or else consequences.

What is inappropriate?

It is when you are being rude and it is not needed. Some things I should not say, because this is a kid's website and this is exactly why we have rules like this.

In reports, never have inappropriate words or pictures, you will get banned. You get banned because little kids can see this, and will be sad. No inappropriate pictures no matter how bad, tell a Moderator or an AdministratorPrivately what rules the person broke and the name of the penguin. No pictures because it might be inappropriate.

What is an Off-Topic Post?

An Off-Topic Post is when you post a post that is not on the same subject as the the discussion started with.

Example: Say the subject is Help.

Then, someone posts on the discussion: "I LIE PIE! HEHEHE.

That person was posting Off-Topic to the Subject stated.

Making an Off-Topic post is bad because you are just stating useless information.

What is Favoritism?

Favoritism is showing a personal favorite, and can hurt someone's feelings.

Do not do this because it can offend someone in a way.

Why shouldn't I state that I hate Toblerones?

Well, because everyone loves Toblerones because it's chocolate is from Switzerland, and is like heaven, and has Yummy crunchiness. It is also Damen's favorite snack. It is against the rules.

What is flooding

Flooding is when you post too many posts on one discussion.

Why Should I not flood?

It is against the rules, and is banable if done too many times.

How do I avoid flooding?

You can edit your posts instead of making more posts.

What is a Warning Point, What is it used for, and What will happen if I get too many?

Warning points are warnings that are in your notifications notifying you have done something and should not do it again.

It is used to inform people that they broke a rule, and they shouldn't do it again.

If you get too many, you can get banned.

Why should I not restate something too many times?

By restating something, you are just saying the same thing and it is pointless. It can be a punishment by a warning point.

What is considered causing Drama, and what are the consequences?

Well, Drama is when you are hating someone or there is fighting or disliking between two or more users.

Drama can be punished by a ban or even an ipban!

So you better watch out with drama,because it is one of the most important rules to remember.

(Drama Idea by Sophie357/Nike! I almost forgot!)

Some New Recent Rules By Damen:

1. No Inappropriate Pictures in reports or anywhere.

2. No disliking anyone's post unless you have 80+ Reputation. (80 and Over Likes)

(Just Added, Will be updated.)

I just wanted to tell you why you should not do these, what they are, and How to avoid them!

I am very glad if you read the whole thing!

Comment on what you think!

Dream On!
~PenguinDSC~

+1 by Kenneth, CPManiac, Icedragon The Myth, Dice and 19 others

Everythings not lost
Master
1,280 posts
Seen 12th March 2020
17th December 2013, 06:21 PM

Great post! Keep up the good work. c:

+1 by PenguinDSC

It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities.

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
17th December 2013, 06:22 PM

This is really good! +1 for you!!!

+1 by PenguinDSC

maddie
597 posts
Seen 8th February 2023
17th December 2013, 06:30 PM

This is a VERY good post! VERY VERY helpful! Keep up the great work!

+1 by PenguinDSC and Sophie
hi i am moshi

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
17th December 2013, 06:55 PM

Thx, it took me a long time to do, and I am glad I finished. I hope you get the chance to read it all! :) Hopefully you know all about what I talked about, and you will follow all the rules! :D

Dream On!
~PenguinDSC~

+1 by Sophie

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
17th December 2013, 07:05 PM

I totally agree with this post. Although, I have one error. IPban is when your whole household (meaning everyone who plays on this forums using that same IP) gets banned from the forums. Being ipbanned means anyone in that household has no access to the forum whatsoever (unless of course they change their ip)

+1 by PenguinDSC and Mycroft
"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

4|23|15
Master
810 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
17th December 2013, 07:43 PM

Woah! That's like the best rule post i've ever seen in Forums.Great job! +1

+1 by PenguinDSC and Sophie
Kara, Olivia, Tessa, Olivia, Adam, Olivia, Olivia

331 posts
Seen 1st November 2015
17th December 2013, 10:43 PM

This post was just... GREAT!
It was VERY meaningful, and it was a strong message.
Thanks for making this post, it is very valuable!
+1

~GirlyGirly :)

+1 by PenguinDSC

691 posts
Seen 7th May 2015
18th December 2013, 05:23 AM

This post is really helpful , thanks a lot Yoshi! So everybody will follow the Rules . But Damen created "Forum Rules" or "Rules" , too . But anyways good job! :D
+ 1

+1 by PenguinDSC
Loading Swag.. 0% ██████] 100%

GIFs/Signatures Credited to Polarmanax

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
18th December 2013, 07:23 AM

Yes, but I was explaining all those rules. What they mean, Why shouldn't you do it, what will happen, and how do I avoid it? Those are some questions I added in. :)

Dream On!
~PenguinDSC~

Banned
2,224 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
18th December 2013, 10:56 AM

This will be a good rules post. +1,

Hopes And Dreams
Master
757 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
18th December 2013, 01:44 PM

Wow, I've never seen such a good post! Great work! :D +1

Carry on, my wayward son.

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
18th December 2013, 03:04 PM

This is a very good example of a non-spamming, good-effort post!

+1 by May23

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
18th December 2013, 05:47 PM

Thx! I try to put effort into my work and posts! :)

Dream On!
~PenguinDSC~

+1 by Sophie

156 posts
Seen 17th June 2020
18th December 2013, 06:28 PM

Very long and wordy. I like.

+1 by PenguinDSC

Login or join the forums to reply.