20th December 2013

probably quitting

Made by Notacoolman in Introductions and Leaving

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
20th December 2013, 09:24 PM

hi guys. today is probably the day. i know Damen said that you shouldn't tell people that you're quitting,because that would cause drama but i just wanted everybody to know that i'm quitting. there's a handful of reasons why i'm quitting. 1.drama 2.bullying 3.unfair bans and more importantly,grades and life. i have a life to live (...no i don't XD) and my grades are dropping because i'm on this forum way to much,and i end up pretty much ALWAYS doing my homework at the last minute,therefore my grades drop. i thought about this for a long time. i wanted to make sure i was officially just DONE. i thought about it,and eventually i decided that i made up my mind. the answer is yes. yes,i am quitting. i am sure. i will miss every single one of you,i really will. the past 4 or 5 months have been one big,epic adventure. thanks to all who helped me and supported me and everything. i definetely would not be over 200 rep if it wasn't for you guys. i can continue saying thank you for 200 rep and everything but that isn't the purpose of this post. the purpose is to tell everyone that i'm quitting,and goodbye. so yeah,goodbye to you all! again it's been a blast. i will visit every so often,to find out updates about PenguinIsles. yes i will play PenguinIsles,so that is the good news. but i am quitting everything else. the forum,Penguinchat,xat,everything. i will miss you all very much. good luck with everything Damen,and thank you for everything you've done. i definetely wouldn't be here without you,so thank you very much. well uh...i guess this is it. after a huge adventure,this is officially it. i don't want to be banned or anything,because like i said i will visit every so often to see updates. goodbye guys and merry christmas. the final,epic waddle on...or whatever you want to call it.
(and no i'm not seeking attention. so please don't tell me i am.)

+1 by Gaf, Dice, Scott, x and 1 other

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th December 2013, 09:31 PM

Best of luck, Coolman :'(

Epic signature from thisismyname Cool signature from Cheep! Cool sig from Bella

705 posts
Seen 20th April 2019
20th December 2013, 09:32 PM

Dude i have bad grades especially math but the trick is you really pay attention in class and learn there also,

drama and bullying i want to make something that can stop that i'm working hard on that!

+1 by ian

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th December 2013, 09:45 PM

Quote:
hi guys. today is probably the day. i know Damen said that you shouldn't tell people that you're quitting,because that would cause drama but i just wanted everybody to know that i'm quitting. there's a handful of reasons why i'm quitting. 1.drama 2.bullying 3.unfair bans and more importantly,grades and life. i have a life to live (...no i don't XD) and my grades are dropping because i'm on this forum way to much,and i end up pretty much ALWAYS doing my homework at the last minute,therefore my grades drop. i thought about this for a long time. i wanted to make sure i was officially just DONE. i thought about it,and eventually i decided that i made up my mind. the answer is yes. yes,i am quitting. i am sure. i will miss every single one of you,i really will. the past 4 or 5 months have been one big,epic adventure. thanks to all who helped me and supported me and everything. i definetely would not be over 200 rep if it wasn't for you guys. i can continue saying thank you for 200 rep and everything but that isn't the purpose of this post. the purpose is to tell everyone that i'm quitting,and goodbye. so yeah,goodbye to you all! again it's been a blast. i will visit every so often,to find out updates about PenguinIsles. yes i will play PenguinIsles,so that is the good news. but i am quitting everything else. the forum,Penguinchat,xat,everything. i will miss you all very much. good luck with everything Damen,and thank you for everything you've done. i definetely wouldn't be here without you,so thank you very much. well uh...i guess this is it. after a huge adventure,this is officially it. i don't want to be banned or anything,because like i said i will visit every so often to see updates. goodbye guys and merry christmas. the final,epic waddle on...or whatever you want to call it.

(and no i'm not seeking attention. so please don't tell me i am.)

:'( -does that hand thing from The Hunger Games-

691 posts
Seen 7th May 2015
20th December 2013, 10:01 PM

Quote:
I hope those who quit OldCP , will come back ..

Loading Swag.. 0% ██████] 100%

GIFs/Signatures Credited to Polarmanax

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
20th December 2013, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Quote:

I hope those who quit OldCP , will come back ..
i don't know about them,but I'M not coming back no matter what....unless i'm just here to visit.
EDIT:SPOKE TO SOON. STAYING.

Rookie
1,068 posts
Seen 21st March 2015
20th December 2013, 10:42 PM

Two quits in one day.You will be missed Uzumaki Naruto :).

Login or join the forums to reply.