22nd December 2013

inactive for a few days

Made by Notacoolman in Introductions and Leaving

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
22nd December 2013, 05:55 PM

hi guys! starting tomorrow,i will be inactive for 1-3 days. this is because (if you don't want to hear about how my day is gonna go tomorrow,don't continue reading) i will get up early tomorrow,and go to my great grandmother's funeral. after the funeral,i will go to my grandmother's (NOT GREAT grandmother's. just grandmother's) house to talk about great times we had with her. after that,we'll go to see her get buried (idk if my great grandmother will get buried tomorrow or tuesday,but i think it's tomorrow) and then,my dad will pick me and my brothers' up,to go visit my other grandmother for christmas. she lives 8 hours away. so doing all of this,plus riding to my grandmothers' house for 8 hours,PLUS staying there for a few days will make me inactive. so yeah,just letting everyone know that i'll be inactive for 1-3 days starting tomorrow! but i'll see you guys when i get back! until then...

+1 by PenguinDSC and Lemons

4|23|15
Master
810 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
22nd December 2013, 06:01 PM

Wow that's a lot for one day I hope everything turns out fine.Make sure to rest whenever you can! Happy Holidays!

+1 by Notacoolman
Kara, Olivia, Tessa, Olivia, Adam, Olivia, Olivia

Login or join the forums to reply.