29th December 2013

I'm a new user called darkw0lf!

Made by darkw0lf in Introductions and Leaving

Banned
1 posts
29th December 2013, 06:57 AM

Hello, I'm new my username is darkw0lf I have read the rules and tutorial what do I do here?

+1 by CPBiter, iSnail and Preston

Banned
2,224 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
29th December 2013, 07:02 AM

In this amazing tool you talk about stuff. And the creator of this forum is a person named Damen Spike. His username on here is Damen Baggins. If you want to play his games, go to these links:

Rsnail.biz= Penguin chat 4 beta

Snailschat= Snails.clubpenguin.pro

He will be making a game called Penguin Isles on new years day i think. Ok see you around the island and the forest.

1,856 posts
Seen 27th July 2015
29th December 2013, 07:10 AM

Well, this used to have a game called oldcp.biz, now we have a game called snails.damenspike.com
Its called snailschat, this is the forums for the games of our creator DamenSpike, he comes on everyday later on, maybe you can ask him about oldcp history,
I have been here from OldCPv5 to OldCPv7 when it shut down...sadly oldcp was breaking copyright rules from ClubPenguin and RocketSnail... One of our eldest users luke, can tell you many things too!
You will find many videos of oldcp on youtube or google images, if you can see, during OldCP was very glitchy and very simple at first, then it as Damen progressed on making oldcp, it became more popular...but it became less safe...
Hackers and people who cussed alot, like adults, came on and started being cyber-bullies, I had once saved OldCPv6 from 9 hackers along side with OldCPHelper and telemont, it was a stressful work at that but oldcp survived another day!
To answer your question, on here you post about cpps or DamenSpike games, aslong as there is no hate or disrespect,
Welcome to our community

Hey Hey Hey! Whats shakin' bacon'?

584 posts
Seen 19th March 2021
29th December 2013, 07:35 AM

Welcome to the forums darkw0lf!

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
29th December 2013, 08:01 AM

Quote: