30th December 2013

I'm Back!

Made by PenguinDSC in Introductions and Leaving

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
30th December 2013, 02:27 PM

Hey Guys! As Most of you guys know, CPManiac and I left to go to Florida, USA for a few days to go to our cousin's wedding, and we are back! We left of the 27th, and got to a Fairfield Inn.

We were on the 5th out of 5th floor... and that is the worst. That is because it has no Internet connection. And I have no 4g devices, so I had no internet connection at most times. Sometimes, I would be able to go downstairs because we just got back to the hotel or my mom was late to do something. That only happened twice, so I only got on like 3 times during the time at the hotel.

We were there for three days, and this morning, we left at 6:00 A.M. to go back. I had much fun. I ate 2 English Muffins a day, with butter. Yum. I also had fun at the rehearsal dinner when we ate at my cousin's husband's house. We had Chinese food because he was Chinese. Anyway, I had lots of cookies that night, and at the end of the giant feast, we had to give wedding advice for my Cousin Janis, and her fiance, Wesley. I made a funny one. I said Eat Mor Chikin on one of them, and on the other I put don'teat too much, you'll regret it. :3 CPManiac made one that said Buy our car insurance. ~Jake From State Farm. XD

On the day of the wedding, I had to wear a tie and had to tuck my shirt in... I didn't want to do it. And my brother and I were giving out papers that said the matron of honor, the bridesmaids, the groomsmen, and all that sorts of stuff. It pretty much said who was in the wedding and who the grandparents were and what we were to do. It was fun passing them out, and then it was time for the wedding. We sang like three songs, and then the promises came and stuff like that, and when it was finished, we were going to the reception dinner. We went to a country club. When we got inside, there was pictures of them, and we signed a card. I was told someone spelled the bride's last name wrong. *Chuckle* So, it was delicious, and I ate many fancy and tasty foods. We ate cake after that, and then we made a toast. Then there was the father daughter dance, the mother son dance, and the newly weds dance. After that, we all got to get on the dance floor. The first song was YMCA,and was fun. I sat out because I felt not comfortable with like 20 adults on the dance floor. I felt like I could embarrass myself. :3 Anyway, CPManiac danced really good, (We can dance awesomely) and they picked him up, and put him in the middle. I was laughing at first because it was funny, and he started dancing, and the adults thought it was good. They were young adults, like in their 20's, and they still liked his dancing. At the end, he tried to spin around for a last move and fell down. It was Hilarious. After that was the Cupid Shuffle and the Cha Cha Slide. I am a pro at those two. :)

Anyway, at the end we got bubbles to blow at the couple walking out to their car to go on their honeymoon, and it was done. By The Way, That car was my dad's old one who my Cousin bought from our dad. We went to our hotel room, and in the morning we left to come back. I had lots of fun! :D

If you read this all, congrats! You got an award for actually reading a post before posting! :D

By The Way, What did I miss?

Dream On!
~PenguinDSC~

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
30th December 2013, 02:33 PM

Aha, sadly while your coming back I'm leaving :3 catch you later Dsc! :)

+1 by PenguinDSC
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Rookie
2,706 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
30th December 2013, 02:33 PM

Welcome back PenguinDsc!
You missed nothing really.
-Jonathanitti

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
30th December 2013, 02:34 PM

Welcome back! May made Time With May, and Coolman made Coolman Talk. They are talk shows... And Elsa made something else.

2,325 posts
Seen 2nd November 2015
30th December 2013, 02:37 PM

Welcome back Penguin! Nice to see you again :D

+1 by PenguinDSC

1,856 posts
Seen 27th July 2015
30th December 2013, 02:38 PM

Mama Mia! Its a Yoshi! Welcome a back!
No times a wastin, we gotta save the princess!

Lol, hey penguin, its me policebob, welcome back

+1 by PenguinDSC and CPManiac
Hey Hey Hey! Whats shakin' bacon'?

Master
1,027 posts
Seen 6th September 2020
30th December 2013, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Mama Mia! Its a Yoshi! Welcome a back!

No times a wastin, we gotta save the princess!

Lol, hey penguin, its me policebob, welcome back

I think she was already saved.... 400 Million Times by other Clones of Mario and Luigi. (I am talking about how other's have Mario games where you have to save Peach, and they have saved her over 400 million times.)

1,856 posts
Seen 27th July 2015
30th December 2013, 02:42 PM

lol CPManiac! your prob right

Hey Hey Hey! Whats shakin' bacon'?

Master
1,827 posts
Seen 19th May 2023
30th December 2013, 02:59 PM

Mama mia! Yoshi's back! Woohoo!
Bowser got the princess! We have to save her!

+1 by PenguinDSC

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
30th December 2013, 03:15 PM

Welcome back! Sounds like you had fun! You haven't missed much, fortunately :)

+1 by PenguinDSC

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

65 posts
Seen 20th January 2014
30th December 2013, 03:45 PM

Yay! Nice to meet you, PenguinDSC. My name is Blueboy, I do not think I met you before. I am pretty sure I joined when you were gone, but welcome back! ;)

+1 by PenguinDSC
You know how it is when the pie arrives. Totally delicious.

Login or join the forums to reply.