31st December 2013

Official: The Cast List Release for Penguin Isles

Made by Damen in Announcements

1,856 posts
Seen 27th July 2015
7th January 2014, 09:46 AM

I have a question,
Does beta PI give the user of beta, a closer chance at any staff Postion?
I was just curious

Hey Hey Hey! Whats shakin' bacon'?

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
7th January 2014, 10:40 AM

Hmm... Damen, it appears you didn't send me the beta testing link. May you send me it sometime soon (with my account info, of course)?

+1 by ForumHelper
"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
7th January 2014, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Hmm... Damen, it appears you didn't send me the beta testing link. May you send me it sometime soon (with my account info, of course)?

Maybe you aren't Beta Testing?

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
7th January 2014, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Quote:

Maybe you aren't Beta Testing?
I am. I'm on the story cast & main characters. (Those places are people included in beta testing)

"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

Master
5,463 posts
Seen 11th January 2023
8th January 2014, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Hello, I am now able to generate the names worthy of the development and testing of Penguin Isles.

Team

Damen Spike (Me) - All Programming and most Artwork, all game designs.

Cory Jay - Some Artwork and Marketing

(Please don't edit this)

Story Sketches and Writing

Damen Spike (Me) - Sketch Artist, Writer

Scarlet Myers - Sketch Artist

Declan, Hashir, Chelsey, Mateo, Damen - Story Cast

Beta Pre-Release Testing

(Excludes Development Team Members and Forum Administrators)

1. Key123

2. May23

3. stompnbob

4. CPManiac

5. PenguinDSC

6. Dice

7. Thisismyname

8. Abby

9. Archie

10. Pickle1020

11. Zipline

12. Sadie

13. Sneval

14. Tacofun

15. hameed

Main characters/Staff as Testers

1. Mateo (Flippers)

2. Chelsey (Herself)

3. Damen (himself as betaking)

4. Scarlet (Rover)

5. Hashir (Himself)

6. Declan (Himself)

These users will have accounts setup for the Penguin Isles testing that will last for a week, beginning on or after Saturday 4th of January 2014.

Some words from the cast

Damen

I am extremely honoured with such great players from my games, and to bring them to the next big thing, Penguin Isles is so fun. It is the most fun project I have ever worked on and I have enjoyed doing it.

Cory

Penguin Isles is going to be a blast. (Awaiting further quote).

Scarlet

Penguin Isles is great I cant wait to test it and it's enjoyable to be part of the story line. (Awaiting further quote...)

Mateo

On my behalf, I am insanely excited to launch Penguin Isles to such a fun and amazing community! Penguin Isles is the biggest project the community has ever seen. I enjoy working for DamenSpike Games HQ, and working with 3 of my co-workers that I give much thanks to: Damen, Cory Jay, and Thisismyname. I hope you all enjoy Penguin Isles just as much as we do!
Well done to all of the people who got in! I am now also a new beta tester! :D ~Luke

Login or join the forums to reply.