2nd January 2014

Updates: Rep. Color and Status

Made by CPManiac in Announcements

Master
1,027 posts
Seen 6th September 2020
2nd January 2014, 05:39 PM

Hello penguins! I have found out that there has been 2 new updates created: Reputation colors and Status Updates. Now, you can find them both when you look at a person's post, or when you go to there profile, but I will tell you what they mean, and what they are here for.

Status is a thing where you know when someone is online or not, or the last time they were online. I have been wanting this since November, and here was a picture of my idea:

As you can see, it shows when you are online or offline. But, the one updated today, looks like this:

The bubble I shaded yellow shows you what day, and the last time the penguin got on. If the time on the penguin's Status is the same as the time on your clock, it means they are online. But, if the penguin's Status is a different time than yours, they are offline. (But, you can still look to check at the community index to see when they are online or not) If it shows they were on 13 minutes ago, they are not on, and they were last playing 13 minutes ago.

The second one is Reputation Color. It is basically the same thing as when it showed your reputation number on a post, but it shows the color of how much reputation you have. Here is the picture of it now, not different from the last update on it:

My reputation is Excellent, just like my profile says, so my reputation box when you see a post of mine is Green.

Have a nice day!

~CPManiac

+1 by Scott, Damen, Hashir, PenguinDSC and 6 others

2,580 posts
Seen 11th November 2019
2nd January 2014, 05:42 PM

All of the reputation will show up as green... I think. Mine does, and I don't exactly have to best reputation.

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
2nd January 2014, 05:43 PM

Yours may be green because you maybe using internet explorer causing it to be that color. Also this is a grand post well done but is that top image an older image everything is white and so different but I like the "status online" thing that is truly amazing. Nice work keep it up. :)

+1 by CPManiac
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
2nd January 2014, 05:49 PM

Thanks for pointing out the updates!

+1 by CPManiac
"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

Master
1,027 posts
Seen 6th September 2020
2nd January 2014, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Yours may be green because you maybe using internet explorer causing it to be that color. Also this is a grand post well done but is that top image an older image everything is white and so different but I like the "status online" thing that is truly amazing. Nice work keep it up. :)

The first picture is a month and a half old picture, for you see in it, I have 202 reputation and 356 posts. I am using Google Chrome, and the reputation box colors are based on how much reputation you have, as in you Sadie, have Ultimatum, the Gold color, for getting over 1000 likes/reputation. You are very well a good poster, and I do not post as often, so I only have Excellent, although there are a few ranks with the same reputation box color.

+1 by Scott and Archie

maddie
597 posts
Seen 8th February 2023
2nd January 2014, 06:15 PM

I really do like the updates! I believe glitches were fixed too!

Moshi

hi i am moshi

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
3rd January 2014, 03:16 AM

Thanks for showing everyone the updates! Great post :)

If your rep is below 0, its red. If its above 0, but below 600, its green. Beond 600, and your rep is yellow. Hope that helps!

Keep up the prestige work, CpManiac!

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

I like cheese
1,430 posts
Seen 19th June 2022
3rd January 2014, 04:48 AM

Oh Good work Cp maniac you are meant for a mod! and i were meant for a news reporter :)

Declan - Quit

Login or join the forums to reply.