12th January 2014

I have decided not to leave

Made by Divergent in Introductions and Leaving

267 posts
Seen 2nd June 2014
12th January 2014, 02:00 PM

Thank you everyone for your encouragement.I was very upset yesterday and the day before because no one was talking to me or liking my posts.Yesterday i said i might leave for a while but later that night i came back on and read all of the posts and messages you all wrote,i read how most of you had this problem and i started to feel better i will continue to stay and if i ever feel upset again i will always have everyone here who is nice and kind to count on.So Thank you again if not for all of the replies of encouragement for me to stay and keep trying i would not be here making this post and again even though this is the third time i have said it Thank you all.

+1 by Key, Scott, Preston, Archie and 4 others
Merc with a mouth.(if anyone is a Deadpool fan)

the awesome signature is made by Thisismyname

Master
1,761 posts
Seen 22nd December 2022
12th January 2014, 02:09 PM

No problem! We are glad you are staying!

+1 by Templar and Notacoolman

~Wanna be my friend? Subscribe to #KeyFriends
~Do you wanna tryout for the Freehawks? Subscribe to #Freehawks
~Goals:
-Become Forum Mod
-Become OldCP Mod. (When it comes back).
-Reach 3,000 posts by the end of the year.
-More go as soon.

亡霊
Master
713 posts
Seen 6th October 2020
12th January 2014, 07:08 PM

I'm glad you decided to stay with us. :)

+1 by Notacoolman

Banned
2,224 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
13th January 2014, 01:03 PM

Yay. Glad your staying
Quote:
Thank you everyone for your encouragement.I was very upset yesterday and the day before because no one was talking to me or liking my posts.Yesterday i said i might leave for a while but later that night i came back on and read all of the posts and messages you all wrote,i read how most of you had this problem and i started to feel better i will continue to stay and if i ever feel upset again i will always have everyone here who is nice and kind to count on.So Thank you again if not for all of the replies of encouragement for me to stay and keep trying i would not be here making this post and again even though this is the third time i have said it Thank you all.

Login or join the forums to reply.