21st January 2014

Cyber Bully Busters

Made by Bob in Introductions and Leaving

Master
1,167 posts
Seen 10th February 2021
21st January 2014, 01:40 PM

Hello everyone. Bob here. I would like to introduce something! I have created a club on OldCP. It is called Cyber Bully Busters. I will have sign-ups for the Cyber Bully Busters Administration and the Cyber Bully Busters Moderation. The CBBA (Cyber Bully Busters Administration) are the Administrators of the Cyber Bully Busters. All they do is lead the group and stuff. They command the group. The CBBM (Cyber Bully Busters Moderation) are the Moderators of the Cyber Bully Busters. Both Administration and Moderation will protect and defend us from the bullies. They will also stop the bullies, just like the members of the group. Well, sign up now to join the CBB! Hurry before slots are full! The CBB will meet up every Sunday 9AM USA, 2PM UK at xat.com/OldCPBigDippers. If you are trustworthy enough, you may be part of the staff.

Application form:

What is your XAT username?
What is your OldCP username?
What is your forum username?
Will you be able to make it to meetings?
Are you trustworthy enough?
What will you do to stop bullies and make OldCP a better place?
If trustworthy enough, would you like to be a mod or an admin?

Owner
1. MuscleBob1

Co-owner
1. iTurbo

Administrators
1. Terry91
2. Music
3. sK1PPY1

Moderators
1. ThePositiveBubble
2. Mike676
3. AgentWeend
4. Zeternal
5. Tennis

Members

The CBB HQ: PSA room

I hope you can join!

~MuscleBob1

+1 by TerryDJ, tennis and Varai

xx
Master
1,573 posts
Seen 4th August 2023
21st January 2014, 01:44 PM

Well, I would like to be an administrator. I would help out a lot, and do my job the best I can. I will try to be as active as possible, but I joined quite a few clubs already ._. I do a special job at school which is the nicest 3rd graders get picked to do something for a couple months, and I am one of them, like I just said. Once again, I will try my hardest to make it, and be very nice and cooperate. Still, I probably wont fight with the cyber bullies, I would say tell them to stop pretty calm, and then get a bit more strict.

My name is Music on oldcp, and forum. Hope I get chosen!

Hopes And Dreams
Master
757 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
21st January 2014, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Hello everyone. Bob here. I would like to introduce something! I have created a club on OldCP. It is called Cyber Bully Busters. I will have sign-ups for the Cyber Bully Busters Administration and the Cyber Bully Busters Moderation. The CBBA (Cyber Bully Busters Administration) are the Administrators of the Cyber Bully Busters. All they do is lead the group and stuff. They command the group. The CBBM (Cyber Bully Busters Moderation) are the Moderators of the Cyber Bully Busters. Both Administration and Moderation will protect and defend us from the bullies. They will also stop the bullies, just like the members of the group. Well, sign up now to join the CBB! Hurry before slots are full! The CBB will meet up every Sunday 9AM USA, 2PM UK at xat.com/OldCPBigDippers. If you are trustworthy enough, you may be part of the staff.

Application form:

Administrators

1. MuscleBob1

Moderators

Members

I hope you can join!

~MuscleBob1
Hi. I would like to apply for the CBB.
Sorry if this may be a lazy application because I'm on my phone. I hope you accept me anyway
I can make it to meetings, but sometimes I might be unavailable. I believe I am trustworthy. Of course I will make OldCP a better place! I would like to be an admin if you think I'm trustworthy enough. Any position will be fine
• I am helpful and trustworthy to others
• I try to make every day on the forums the best as possible.
• I look forward into these things.

Carry on, my wayward son.

Master
1,827 posts
Seen 19th May 2023
21st January 2014, 01:49 PM

One thing to say. Introductions and Leaving actual purpose is to post a thing that gives an introduction to someone who's new and is leaving. But you can put it in the cool stuff category, because this is cool!

+1 by Preston

Master
1,167 posts
Seen 10th February 2021
21st January 2014, 01:51 PM

Quote:
One thing to say. Introductions and Leaving actual purpose is to post a thing that gives an introduction to someone who's new and is leaving. But you can put it in the cool stuff category, because this is cool!

Sorry if it's the wrong category. I put it in here because I introduced the CBB.

Master
1,827 posts
Seen 19th May 2023
21st January 2014, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Sorry if it's the wrong category. I put it in here because I introduced the CBB.
It really doesn't matter, but don't forget next time!

469 posts
Seen 15th January 2020
21st January 2014, 01:54 PM

Will you be able to make it to meetings? Almost all the time after my family finishes moving.
Are you trustworthy enough? I promise I will never deceive or hurt anyone, will follow all of the rules, and that I am very trustworthy.
What will you do to stop bullies and make OldCP a better place? I will protect the citizens of OldCP by standing up for them,coming up with brilliant new ideas to stop the the cyber bullies, and also
If trustworthy enough, would you like to be a mod or an admin? Yes I would truely love to be an admin,
I have lots of experience including on many anti-bully wordpress sites, Also I am an the second highest rank (first rank is only for Moriaty since he created it) admin on a forum, and also I'm an admin on a few cpps's such as iStorm.so.

P. S. It's okay if I don't make the cut at least I'll get to say that it''s a really cool organization each way.

P. P. S. I have never broken my promises.

Please sign support me and sign this! http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/carefordogs

An epic pic made by Lita:

Hopes And Dreams
Master
757 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
21st January 2014, 01:57 PM

K, member's fine :P As long as I'm a part of it.

120 posts
Seen 31st March 2014
21st January 2014, 01:57 PM

Quote:

Application form:

What is your XAT username?

What is your OldCP username?

What is your forum username?

Administrators

1. MuscleBob1

2. Music

Moderators

Members

1. Jovenshire

I hope you can join!

~MuscleBob1
Xat user Mike676
Oldcp User Mike676
Fourm username Mike676 :P
Yes

Yes
I will try to help make oldcp a better place with no bullying

Master
1,827 posts
Seen 19th May 2023
21st January 2014, 01:58 PM

What is your XAT username? Hero123CPPS (registered)
What is your OldCP username? Pickle1020
What is your forum username? Pickle1020
Will you be able to make it to meetings? Yes!
Are you trustworthy enough? I'm sure!
What will you do to stop bullies and make OldCP a better place? I would try to sort the problem out, make the bully stop or report them and make OldCP a better place by moderating (though I'm not a mod) 24/7.
If trustworthy enough, would you like to be a mod or an admin? Any.

Hopes And Dreams
Master
757 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
21st January 2014, 02:04 PM

Sorry, I really can't join. My phone doesn't support oldCP or Xat.

Master
1,167 posts
Seen 10th February 2021
21st January 2014, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Sorry, I really can't join. My phone doesn't support oldCP or Xat.

Aww, okay then. I wish you could join.

Banned
2,542 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
21st January 2014, 03:25 PM

XAT:food
oldcp:weend2015
forums username:Agentweend
i will be able to get to the meetings on time
and yes im trustworthyto stop cyber bullying i wont only do it on oldcp i will try to do it every were! ill spread the word! Make people know it needs to stop!
and i would like to be a admin and if i cant then a mod plz :) you have my word bob ;)

King of Cringe
Master
1,799 posts
Seen 23rd December 2018
21st January 2014, 09:35 PM

CBB Application Form:
My Xat username : Zeternal1925
My OldCP username: Zeternal1925
My Forum username: Zeternal
Yes, I will be able to make it to enough meetings.
Yes, I am trustworthy enough. I am also a detective.
I will report bulling to a mod, admin or owner to make OldCP a better place. If possible, I will do peace talks to stop the bulling.
If trustworthy enough, I would like to be an admin.

MY MOD APP:http://forums.damenspike.com/view/20226-/

MY DET APP:http://forums.damenspike.com/view/21056-/

Thank you, Sampopxxx101! :)

Knights Army! More info: http://forums.damenspike.com/KnightsArmy Thanks Away/Wisp for the signature! :D
Thanks Yoyo for le awesome comic! :D Thanks Sampopxxx for the signature! :D Thanks suzy for the boss signature! :D
Thanks Lloyd for dis sig! ;)
Behold the sig of 2015!! Thanks Foxeh!!
[/center

King of Cringe
Master
1,799 posts
Seen 23rd December 2018
21st January 2014, 09:40 PM

*mod

Srry for double posting

MY MOD APP:http://forums.damenspike.com/view/20226-/

MY DET APP:http://forums.damenspike.com/view/21056-/

Thank you, Sampopxxx101! :)

Knights Army! More info: http://forums.damenspike.com/KnightsArmy Thanks Away/Wisp for the signature! :D
Thanks Yoyo for le awesome comic! :D Thanks Sampopxxx for the signature! :D Thanks suzy for the boss signature! :D
Thanks Lloyd for dis sig! ;)
Behold the sig of 2015!! Thanks Foxeh!!
[/center

Login or join the forums to reply.