6th October 2013

Resignation Of Team Nerds

Made by Bailey in Introductions and Leaving

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
6th October 2013, 02:10 PM

I have decided to leave team Nerds. The reason that being is because I have noticed that the team is very unorganized and has very little respect to the others. I felt the comedy bits they attempted to do were dreadful, ridiculous, and horrible. I mean seriously, the only thing they mentioned in it was twerking. That was truly horrendous. I am never going to join that team again. So, I have decided to be a part of team FreeHawks. They are clearly cooperative and have great teamwork. I am glad to be a member of their team. Good luck to the Nerds, they kind of need it. :/ Let the competition commence! :D This is Chucker321! Please comment. :)

382 posts
Seen 22nd April 2014
6th October 2013, 02:28 PM

Chucker Good Job Changing! Im Happy That You Decided To Be On Freehawks and all of us!

Awesome Banner By: iceesoda
The King Sundaze

Master
1,175 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
6th October 2013, 02:30 PM

It all made sense when you said "they have little respect." Tornado is still thinking I "betrayed" the Nerds when I just left their team. I mean seriously, who gives a flying golden eagle of who leaves and who doesn't?

+1 by Key
"I've failed over and over and over all my life, and that is why I succeed."

Epic Signature by Thisismyname

Awesome signature by Courtney6

Ahoy! Me and my good friend Rockhopper!

LUCKY PICTURE!

Me and Damen, a rare sight! :D

Thanks, Cherry123!

Nice job, Bailey!

Awesome job, Gamer!

King Regent Cyberwolf of Snaildom!

Another impressive masterpiece by Gamer!

251 posts
6th October 2013, 02:30 PM

I had to leave too. That group is so unorganized and no one listen's. Thats why we decided to make a new team called "Powers" me, jaycee, musclebob1, terry91 and xaquax.

Awesome Signature Made By: Cat Warrior

~ Musclebob1 Assistant !
~ Sarabareille Assistant !
~ I Work For Nintendo Inc.
~ I Got The Job At The Coffee Shop!
~ I Got The Job At The Night Club!
~ I Got The Job At The Mine Shack!
~ I Love 3Jake3 :)

Master
1,761 posts
Seen 22nd December 2022
29th October 2013, 05:45 PM

Hope you liked flying with the Freehawks Chucker. I know i'm posting this awhile after you made this post but i'd still like to see if you liked it on team Freehawks. We did make it quite far but got eliminated vs. the Hoodies in the finals. I just need some feedback of if I was a good enough leader of the Freehawks, and I hope to see you on the Freehawks when there is another mod competition.

~Wanna be my friend? Subscribe to #KeyFriends
~Do you wanna tryout for the Freehawks? Subscribe to #Freehawks
~Goals:
-Become Forum Mod
-Become OldCP Mod. (When it comes back).
-Reach 3,000 posts by the end of the year.
-More go as soon.

Login or join the forums to reply.