Blackhawks have ended

Made by Damen in Announcements

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
24th January 2014, 06:25 PM

Hello,

The founder of the Blackhawks originally was a character called Morgoth. The club later became property of someone called Rover (or presently scarlet). Rover and I worked on crimes together that were all linked into the same club.

When v8 came back, Scarlet had prepared a crime story. Knowing oldcp players have now faced the gruel of blackhawks for a very long time, I shifted my devices to my own players. Through a few agents we hatched a plan at a perfect point. Just when Scarlet wanted to "destroy the entire island with a mega bomb".

If that happened, you know, bombs in oldcp have proved to be disastrous. Causing blackened dark dull rooms which are full of ash and ruins.

So here's how we stopped 'em.

Scarlet wanted to coat the town with fake bombs, which had greyed out flash lights compared to the old red one that blew up the night club in v6. She had this year, dedicated her gender to female (she has a physical bigender disorder), so she wanted to get rid of her old boy name 'rover' from when she was apparently male. She stupidly setup an assassination for the 'rover' account and changed her name to scarlet.

She said to me that the bomb should be underground, obviously we know theres a boiler room for the water to the island. so fill that with gas and you got a perfect island bomb.

So at first we only had one active member of the agents left from the oldcp agency so i organised a member selection, anyway we got about 5 new agents to help with the plan.

We'd need to get rid of Scarlet, that would mean getting rid of the Blackhawks. So we know she'd ruined Rover, so we need to eliminate Scarlet. The agents needed to use the agent console to reset the boiler room to the ordinary look, and activate a room sniper when scarlet arrived in the location.

When they gathered together at the mod competition, they instead of playing the games got to work. Agents in the boiler room and agents at the town. The plan worked excellently!

Scarlet was taken out by room sniper and Draken was banned. There you have it! That's how you ruin scarlets dream.

Happy oldcp!

+1 by Bob, TikiLiki, Dice, Zeternal and 12 others

Master
1,175 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
24th January 2014, 06:27 PM

Great story, Damen! I am happy to be rid of Black Hawks.

+1 by Damen
"I've failed over and over and over all my life, and that is why I succeed."

Epic Signature by Thisismyname

Awesome signature by Courtney6

Ahoy! Me and my good friend Rockhopper!

LUCKY PICTURE!

Me and Damen, a rare sight! :D

Thanks, Cherry123!

Nice job, Bailey!

Awesome job, Gamer!

King Regent Cyberwolf of Snaildom!

Another impressive masterpiece by Gamer!

Master
1,167 posts
Seen 10th February 2021
24th January 2014, 06:31 PM

This is a very nice story, Damen. It was a pleasure to work with the other agents.

+1 by Varai and Dice

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th January 2014, 06:32 PM

I had fun with BlackHawks crimes. :(

Master
1,761 posts
Seen 22nd December 2022
24th January 2014, 06:40 PM

It is over for the Black hawks. OldCP may stay at peace forever!

~Wanna be my friend? Subscribe to #KeyFriends
~Do you wanna tryout for the Freehawks? Subscribe to #Freehawks
~Goals:
-Become Forum Mod
-Become OldCP Mod. (When it comes back).
-Reach 3,000 posts by the end of the year.
-More go as soon.

1,546 posts
Seen 31st May 2020
24th January 2014, 07:08 PM

um man i was one of the blackhaws! :(

119 posts
Seen 16th April 2020
24th January 2014, 07:09 PM

Wait so the Black Hawks are not after me anymore?

Awesome signature made by moshi!

Banned
168 posts
Seen 1st February 2014
24th January 2014, 07:25 PM

OMG i knew it it was scarlet.I was the first one to say but i got nothing :(

I have leaved.Why are you looking at this?

Login or join the forums to reply.