25th January 2014

Quitting

Made by Bailey in Introductions and Leaving

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
25th January 2014, 10:58 AM

I am leaving this because everyone is ridiculous. People are disliking posts of mine for no reason just so they feel better. I don't see why you can't treat others how you want to be treated. I'm not disliking 10 of YOUR posts am I? Also, people are arguing with me even though I am just trying to tell them off. I am not calling you horrible names or pushing you down am I? No. I am certainly not. I am not even going to bring up the word that starts it all. You know what it is. This forum is out of control. Since the current Moderators have no time to come on at the moment, then more should be hired. People who are trustworthy, helpful, active, and follow EVERY SINGLE rule. What has just been displayed today is mediocre. It is truly and honestly pathetic. If you don't agree with me, then take someone else's side. I can't take this ... that I always have to deal with in real life. I try to reason with some of you, but you do not have any decency to care. I don't know why you can't face facts, because they are right in front of you. You can't just brush the truth off your shoulders, can you? No. I suggest that SOME of you get your act together, or this forum will be chaos. It isn't worth it anymore, dealing with some of you people who think you are right about everything, when you're not. I feel betrayed by some people who I THOUGHT were my friends, who turned out to be my enemies. It's over, and you can't change my mind in any way. Farewell, those who truly respect me, and SEE YA SUCKERS to those who hurt me, substantially.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQkJGDdA1H6jMkowGGlmsTj--f2PXDajcM3lGlvV426vEr341B

+1 by Preston, Mycroft, TerryDJ, Key and 13 others

Master
803 posts
Seen 17th January 2023
25th January 2014, 11:00 AM

It's just a forum,
you have fun? You stay.
Don't let anybody else spoil YOUR fun.

Imagine how I felt when like.. the whole forum hated me?
Your acting like the same is happening to you,

You have got more-than triple the amount of likes I have
Get back into this forum.
Just enjoy yourself.

That's all I've got to say,

Thanks,
Island.

+1 by Notacoolman, CPBiter, Gamer, Bailey and 3 others

Banned
2,224 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
25th January 2014, 11:05 AM

Aww by Chucker321. I'll see you on chat maybe. Your getting a good rep on this post so. And I hope islands post made you feel better.

Master
1,761 posts
Seen 22nd December 2022
25th January 2014, 11:07 AM

Well, I can't believe it has come down to this. I will miss you so much, it's sad that you've only been back for a couple of weeks and now your quitting. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the last few minutes you will spend with one of your truly caring friends. I am one of them :) just remember, (Since I know you've been inside the Free hawks before) once a Free hawk, always a Freehawk. And every time you look at a key, I hope I will come into mind :)

~Wanna be my friend? Subscribe to #KeyFriends
~Do you wanna tryout for the Freehawks? Subscribe to #Freehawks
~Goals:
-Become Forum Mod
-Become OldCP Mod. (When it comes back).
-Reach 3,000 posts by the end of the year.
-More go as soon.

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
25th January 2014, 11:08 AM

:( u were awesome and a future mod...

+1 by Notacoolman, Dice, Nintendo, Key and 2 others

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
25th January 2014, 11:08 AM

Island's post did bring my spirits up, but the ... that has been caused involving Island didn't go on all day, creating MORE ... to go along with it with other people. I truly appreciate your words of wisdom, Island, to try to make me stay. I haven't made up my mind quite yet. I don't know which way is right and which is wrong. The truth will soon come within me, maybe not right now, but some time it will.

+1 by nonpotato and Varai

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
25th January 2014, 11:10 AM

1.this forum is not ridiculous
2. Disliking is an opinion
3.if you try to "tell someone off" of coarse they will argue with you
4.this forum is not out of control
5.this forum is also not pathetic
6. We all care about you
7. We do not need to "get our act together"
8.you have not been betrayed. We are all still your friend.
9. I for one want you to stay
10.we are not "suckers".

+1 by Dice and Bailey, -1 by Nintendo

The Trilogy
536 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
25th January 2014, 11:12 AM

Chucker I have had that feeling when I got banned on OldCP before V8 so everyone hated me on OldCP and the forum. Here, is some advice that I have for you to pass the way through your terrible journey for your hurt feelings. :) So, if someone hates you like that tell them to stop or dont fight back! Because if you fight back more people will get on the other persons side and THEY will cause more and more drama. If it gets to the point where it is a big deal then mail a mod because I cannot take to see you leaving. You were the first person I ever met on oldcp we became friends instantly but I just hope that helps because you are the best friend I will ever have and I will never forget you so make the best of it and take your way through what I have posted and you will do great, but if you leave just remember me because you are so funny, nice, helpful and just I am so grateful I met you! :)

~Sundaze

+1 by Bailey

Master
1,175 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
25th January 2014, 11:12 AM

I'm really sad to see you go. Bye, Chuck. I'll never forget our friendship. :(

+1 by Bailey
"I've failed over and over and over all my life, and that is why I succeed."

Epic Signature by Thisismyname

Awesome signature by Courtney6

Ahoy! Me and my good friend Rockhopper!

LUCKY PICTURE!

Me and Damen, a rare sight! :D

Thanks, Cherry123!

Nice job, Bailey!

Awesome job, Gamer!

King Regent Cyberwolf of Snaildom!

Another impressive masterpiece by Gamer!

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
25th January 2014, 11:15 AM

Quote:
1.this forum is not ridiculous

2. Disliking is an opinion

3.if you try to "tell someone off" of coarse they will argue with you

4.this forum is not out of control

5.this forum is also not pathetic

6. We all care about you

7. We do not need to "get our act together"

8.you have not been betrayed. We are all still your friend.

9. I for one want you to stay

10.we are not "suckers".
I know, I was just really hurt.

+1 by Varai

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
25th January 2014, 11:15 AM

ok just man up now

+1 by Dice, Preston and Bailey

xx
Master
1,573 posts
Seen 4th August 2023
25th January 2014, 11:19 AM

Chuck, you were really amazing. It makes no sense why you should quit, and like Damen said, try to man up a bit. I'll miss you :(

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
25th January 2014, 11:21 AM

Please lock this discussion, Damen. I think it's pretty obvious now that I am staying.

+1 by Preston, Key and Varai

Master
1,761 posts
Seen 22nd December 2022
25th January 2014, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Please lock this discussion, Damen. I think it's pretty obvious now that I am staying.

I am glad your staying Chucker! I knew you wouldn't leave one of your best friends!

+1 by Varai

~Wanna be my friend? Subscribe to #KeyFriends
~Do you wanna tryout for the Freehawks? Subscribe to #Freehawks
~Goals:
-Become Forum Mod
-Become OldCP Mod. (When it comes back).
-Reach 3,000 posts by the end of the year.
-More go as soon.

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
25th January 2014, 04:05 PM

Please don't leave! I'll miss youuuu!

Login or join the forums to reply.