6th February 2014

What do you want to do with your online time?

Made by Damen in Announcements

739 posts
Seen 28th July 2014
6th February 2014, 12:55 PM

Damen look i know it might hurt peoples feelings but i think you should shut oldCP down and make you're dream game

And i have always wanted to make like club penguin a big website and a really good game and i think you should to

If you need any help making snailschat i can help if you want. ;)

+1 by Damen

2,580 posts
Seen 11th November 2019
6th February 2014, 12:58 PM

Aman, Damen will not be able to make a game as big as Club Penguins at his age!!! They have a whole Headquarters and studio and Mascots and everything! Everybody who works there is at least 21 years old (no offense Damen.)

+1 by Damen

Master
5,463 posts
Seen 11th January 2023
6th February 2014, 01:38 PM

Damen you have got a real passion in making games, I would love like a beach with sand and a play ground etc ~Mike

Banned
2,224 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
6th February 2014, 01:55 PM

I would like to play games, and also I would like to news report. You know. A stage only certain people could go on.

617 posts
Seen 18th October 2015
6th February 2014, 02:09 PM

I want to learn more about what I need to do. How I can add this stuff into real life.

insert signature here

4|23|15
Master
810 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
6th February 2014, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Aman, Damen will not be able to make a game as big as Club Penguins at his age!!! They have a whole Headquarters and studio and Mascots and everything! Everybody who works there is at least 21 years old (no offense Damen.)

Do you even have an idea of how Clubpenguin.com was before? Clubpenguin was a game IN another website,it didn't even have it's own website and I think Disney will buy one of Damen's game in the future.Sure,I may be exaggerating but who knows?

Now,about Oldcp,it was a racket at first because we actually enjoy how Clubpenguin was before.
I like the idea of SN2,but I'll still miss Oldcp if it shuts down.I literally grew up playing CP xD...
anyways,I would like to see Fancy Villages and Poor villages :) the Fancy village would have
beaches,mansion made out of Toblerone,etc...and the Poor villages would have small stores,
abandoned houses,hobos,etc.Good luck!

+1 by Harrypot9 and Damen
Kara, Olivia, Tessa, Olivia, Adam, Olivia, Olivia

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
6th February 2014, 04:46 PM

Quote:

Now,about Oldcp,it was a racket at first because we actually enjoy how Clubpenguin was before.

I like the idea of SN2,but I'll still miss Oldcp if it shuts down.I literally grew up playing CP xD...

anyways,I would like to see Fancy Villages and Poor villages :) the Fancy village would have

beaches,mansion made out of Toblerone,etc...and the Poor villages would have small stores,

Haha, hobos is very good idea because we will make fun of them... But also hug them twoo! :(
Don't worry! I won't shut oldcp down just because of new game but I might if everyone stops playing it. (I kind of hope that happens, that would hopefully mean they moved to SC2!)
Quote:

I don't think he meant I would build a massive head quarters outside my house and invite adults to answer phones and drink coffee all day... nor will I set out to claim children from the earth to play DSGHQ suddenly. Everything starts small, even you did. Nothing randomly appears from nothing, or appears great in size. Like the universe - it didn't just appear, it was made. I will make a game, like building a house. I won't suddenly produce a mansion from nowhere!

But who knows, you might be the little person who grows up to see something that began small and became big. Imagine being friends with Mr Priebe as he colored his first penguin! Who knows, you might stumble across someone who's building the foundation for the future some day... If it's me, then I am lucky but if it isn't, then it might be someone else... or it could be you.

Remember to build, stop planning!

~Damen the love machine

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
6th February 2014, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Haha, hobos is very good idea because we will make fun of them... But also hug them twoo! :(

Don't worry! I won't shut oldcp down just because of new game but I might if everyone stops playing it. (I kind of hope that happens, that would hopefully mean they moved to SC2!)

Quote:

I don't think he meant I would build a massive head quarters outside my house and invite adults to answer phones and drink coffee all day... nor will I set out to claim children from the earth to play DSGHQ suddenly. Everything starts small, even you did. Nothing randomly appears from nothing, or appears great in size. Like the universe - it didn't just appear, it was made. I will make a game, like building a house. I won't suddenly produce a mansion from nowhere!

But who knows, you might be the little person who grows up to see something that began small and became big. Imagine being friends with Mr Priebe as he colored his first penguin! Who knows, you might stumble across someone who's building the foundation for the future some day... If it's me, then I am lucky but if it isn't, then it might be someone else... or it could be you.

Remember to build, stop planning!

~Damen the love machine

It also requires patients. If your a rookie, and you want to become a mod, you need to work hard, but be patient. You can't do anything big without patients, else you will give up and slap your head on the desk.

+1 by TikiLiki, avax and Bailey

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
6th February 2014, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Quote:
I have to admit, OldCp is getting slightly boring, no offence.

When I'm online, I like to be able to play games with my friends, and stay quite relaxed. The sort of games I like have multiple features, and always change in a way.

I suggest that some parts could be laid back for late night gaming, whilst other parts can me more complex, and more of a reward winning game.

What I mean by it changing is not always the same rooms for lifetime, but have them renovated from time to time, or not even have rooms out all. Apart from PI, I know no virtual world with rooms.

I like the idea of wheaher. A bit like Minecraft, could you possibly have changing weather/different biomes?

Hope you like my ideas, your sequel sounds great!

Minecraft's concept is not a virtual world like SC. Although UnitySnails (the 3d one) will be like that. But, you know... blocks aren't the idea.. lol
Yeah.. I just want to say.. the minecraft block thing bores me... it does add a unique side but a boring side as well..I would like something that allows you to change into different things, like you can be 3d or 2d , or look like blocks or not.

+1 by Archie and Lemons

Kara
Administrator

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
6th February 2014, 05:17 PM

Hello Damen,

I agree with you, mainly because (no offense) OldCP is getting boring. Penguin isles was a pretty good game, but barely anyone played it. I hope SC will be just as awesome people think oldcp is.

"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

127 posts
Seen 28th February 2016
6th February 2014, 05:52 PM

I am bored of oldcp now its getting really boring , I will try sc2.

LiveTyping.com
[url=http://posters.keepcalmandposters.com/4628354.jpg LiveTyping.com

The Great
Master
3,983 posts
Seen 10th September 2020
6th February 2014, 05:53 PM

I want another Snailschat! I cannot wait to play it. Damen on a side note in your mail I sent you the link to my application.

Rookie
5 posts
Seen 1st August 2015
6th February 2014, 06:26 PM

Finally, a new game, not a bunch of experiments.
I wonder if a Snail Jail for all the banned users would be a good idea...

+1 by Damen
REMEMBER KIDS: RIDICULOUSLY BIG SIGNATURES = SMALL _____

The Great
Master
3,983 posts
Seen 10th September 2020
6th February 2014, 06:36 PM

Damen I always went on Penguinisles.. no one else did.

Rookie
5 posts
Seen 1st August 2015
6th February 2014, 06:43 PM

I never played PI even though I had joined when it was released... XD

REMEMBER KIDS: RIDICULOUSLY BIG SIGNATURES = SMALL _____

Login or join the forums to reply.