11th April 2014

New Mods for the DSGHQ

Made by Damen in Announcements

1,007 posts
Seen 5th October 2015
11th April 2014, 03:25 PM

I have quite a few suggestions for mods for oldcp:

Sunwolf

Why?: She has experience, and it active, helpful, kind, ect. I think she would be an excellent moderator.

Tikiliki

Why?: She has experience, and is very helpful, active, and trusted, ect. I also think she would be a great moderator.

Dice

Why? He was a former moderator, and is very kind, is pretty active, he's helpful, ect. He would being a good moderator :)

oOBubblesOo

Why? She has experience, and she is a very kind person, is very helpful to other users, and really deserves it, she is also very active, and would really be a good mod.

Key123

Why? He was a former moderator, and would really be a great mod, he's helpful, active, ect! He deserves it, and would be a great mod

Those are just my top 5 suggestions

I'm Tacofun. Hi!

This signature was made by Jon c:

This signature was made by cheep!

We will never forget you Oldcp!

2,178 posts
Seen 30th November 2021
11th April 2014, 03:26 PM

~name: Starwolf

~reasons: I thnik I would be a greta moderator because I have ALL requierments. I am a master on the fourms, I am on the fourms and oldcp atleast 3-7 times a day, I would be a role model to all users and I would NEVER abuse my powers on odlcp and the fourm.

~where I would belong: Right now I want some expirence on oldcp mod after a while I may apply for fourm mod. So oldcp please!

Who I reccomend.

I reccomend ..

Little: I reccomend little because she is very active and has expirence. She is very active and very respectful kind and she is being reccomended.

Sun: I reccomend sun because she has expirence as a mod. She is respectful to everyone and she is not selfish and very kind and being reccomended a lot

Tiki: Tiki should be a mod because she has expirence on oldcp. She is very active and kind to one another.

Bubbles: Bubbles should be a mod because she is a kind person. She has all the requierments for a mod and has expirence as a mod and is a trusted user.

Key: I reccomend key because he is currently a furm mod right now. He is active, kind, and respectful. He has expirence as a oldcp mod.

+1 by Key and Varai

B19 BOY
Master
2,048 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
11th April 2014, 03:26 PM

Tennis: He has been there for us all and he helped us defeat the mighty Scarlet Myers AKA Rover he is worthy for this position i think he should be a moderator on the dsghq he seems to be worthy.
This is my opinion about Tennis.

Toby: In my opinion, i think Toby should also become a moderator of the dsghq he was an imperial knight but he currently committed treason but i think he has learned his lesson never to lie to a person to shoot an innocent person. So this is my opinion about Toby.

Terry91:
I highly recommend him, since he is a nice penguin and a Moderator in oldcp game he cares for others and is always there for us and he has experience of being a moderator before he is a worthy penguin and should be a DSGHQ Moderator. I'm sure he would want to be part of something bigger too. Like the forums. This is my opinion about Terry91

Me (Gamer): Because i have learned my lesson, to never log on somebody else or commit treason. And i am also on the Damen manor but the Damen Manor probably dosen't relate to this topic well i don't know it probably does but i have no idea and i have also also learned that being bad can lead u to treason/court i have changed my life on oldcp now i have changed to a nice penguin and i want to make friends and help penguins and one day i might become something in oldcp or on the forums. I promise to be Respectful, Kind, Considerate, Honorable, And Hard Working. I am looking forward to be seeing the people who will be picked. This is my opinion on me.

Sunwolf: In my opinion, i think Sunwolf should also be a moderator of the dsghq she has some experience in the past she was once a moderator i recommend she could gain it back again she is a hard working person and is kind to others and cares for us and is always there for us she also is funny she makes me laugh. She seems to be worthy like the other penguins i have chosen. This is my opinion on Sunwolf

Tacofun: In my opinion, i think Tacofun should be a moderator of the dsghq she seems to be a worthy penguin she is an oldcp ingame mod she is kind and she is also caring she is on oldcp day and night but we all know some moderators have to leave maybe because of there time zones anyway Tacofun makes us all laugh and i actually admire her for being a funny person. This is my opinion on Tacofun

+1 by Templar and Chandler

Everythings not lost
Master
1,280 posts
Seen 12th March 2020
11th April 2014, 03:31 PM

Starwolf- ( for Oldcp) She is an amazing person, and would never break the rules. She knows right from wrong, and she is very active.

Sunwolf- ( Forums, or Oldcp.) She is very experienced, and kind. She will always obey the rules, and she is active.

Thank you for reading this. Starwolf, and Sunwolf deserve to be staff members of the DSGHQ very much. I think they are ready for this position. Good luck to everyone trying to earn moderator. :)

It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities.

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
11th April 2014, 03:34 PM

Fizz, Minty, Tornado, Weeiii, Nintendo, Terry91, Tennis, Abby, Sofie, PenguinDSC, CPManiac, MuscleBob1, OoBubblesoO, Freezer, Tacofun, PoliceBob, Moshi, Sunset, Pieguy, Dice, Starwolf, TikiLiki, Island, Toby, Adawg, Junior, HarryPot9, Frozo, Little, Ellie, MrLion, Key123, Sting/R2D2, and Alicat should be Mods. They are all trusted, active, and dedicated users of this site. They should all be Forum Mods. Some of these users are in-game Mods, so they should have a forum promotion. Others have been working extremely hard and are going to make a commitment to the job.

+1 by ForumHelper, Templar, Chandler, Augustine and 7 others

1,856 posts
Seen 27th July 2015
11th April 2014, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Fizz, Minty, Tornado, Weeiii Nintendo, Terry91, Tennis, Abby, Sofie, PenguinDSC, CPManiac, MuscleBob1, OoBubblesoO, Freezer, Tacofun, PoliceBob, Moshi, Sunset, Pieguy, Dice, Starwolf, TikiLiki, Island, Toby, Adawg, Junior, HarryPot9, Frozo, Little, and Ellie should be Mods. They are all trusted, active, and dedicated users of this site. They should all be Forum Mods. Some of these users are in-game Mods, so they should have a forum promotion. Others have been working extremely hard and are going to make a commitment to the job.
Wow, I agree!

Thanks for recommending me too!

+1 by Harrypot9
Hey Hey Hey! Whats shakin' bacon'?

Master
1,761 posts
Seen 22nd December 2022
11th April 2014, 03:46 PM

I think I should put my name here for OldCP.

Why

Because I am currently a Forums Moderator, I am a former OldCP Moderator. I have a bit of experience with Moderating actually. I really enjoy helping out new users and I want them to cone to me for help more often so that I feel like I am doing my personal best. Back in Febuary when I was a Moderator I couldnt believe I was doing something to help OldCP become a better place. I do stay on for a reasonble amount of time. I really enjoy having fun with the users, and I would like to thank them for making videos and for helping me hehere to OldCP. My only goal is to keep OldCP safe and a better place.

Tacofun for Forum Mod

Why

She has been on the forums for awhile and is a great OldCP Mod. She seems perfect for the job.

OoBubblesoO for forum Mod

Why

She is a former OldCP Mod and again, a great poster. She has many friends and is very respectful to them. She remains loyal to them no matter what. She is very creative with her posts and makes sure they are not bland and basic, she goes all out.

MrLion for forum Mod

Why

I think Mrlion has been working hard lately and making lots of news videos to keep us updated! It would be great if he could become a Moderator on the forums because I see that in all of the videos he has been making, he has been working very hard on them. And for it to be daily must be really tough! Anyway that was my last suggestion.

Those were my suggestions. I hope you get to see my suggestions soon!

~Wanna be my friend? Subscribe to #KeyFriends
~Do you wanna tryout for the Freehawks? Subscribe to #Freehawks
~Goals:
-Become Forum Mod
-Become OldCP Mod. (When it comes back).
-Reach 3,000 posts by the end of the year.
-More go as soon.

2,580 posts
Seen 11th November 2019
11th April 2014, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Hi Damen I think that OobubblesoO SHOULD be a mod because she is helpful and active, and she knows right from wrong!

Adawg- I had experience as a Mod than an Admin on my friends cpps, but it sadly had to shut down, I am respectful, and I know the rules.

Thank You!

Adawg
THANK YOU!! You were the first person to suggest somebody other than yourself!

+1 by Augustine, -1 by Rocket

2,580 posts
Seen 11th November 2019
11th April 2014, 03:55 PM

Name: Toby

Reason: He is very kind, and loyal to Oldcp.

He belongs to both Oldcp and the forums.

+1 by Templar

former moderator.
Master
1,247 posts
Seen 25th February 2016
11th April 2014, 03:57 PM

Names: Ellie and tacofun
Why me?
I think I have what it takes to become and serve to the DSGHQ. How can I proof it? Well I'm a former Moderator on oldcp. I'm very very active here on the forums. I recently earned the rank:Master, I always follow the rules of the DSGHQ.I am very trusted. I have good grammar and im intelligent.The DSGHQ is very important to me. I am able to log in through my phone,ipad and computer so nothing can stop me from logging in. You won't regret it, haha ~Ellie~

Why tacofun?

Tacofun, shes very nice,helpful and active.

That's all ~Ellie~

+1 by Gamer

520 posts
Seen 28th June 2021
11th April 2014, 04:24 PM

i thnk i shuld b mod cuz i am smart ad i liek damen skipe HQ.
i wuld make a gr8 adition.
plz mod me
thx bby.

+1 by Ellie and Boy, -1 by Templar, Chelsey and Starwolf

"Everyone has heard that a million monkeys typing on a million typewriters would eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Thanks to the internet, we now know that this is not true."

446 posts
Seen 12th September 2014
11th April 2014, 04:30 PM

~OoBubblesoO~
OoBubblesoO is an awesome individual whom just loves to play with her friends, she is helpful, nice, trusted and beautiful in the inside. She has helped me a lot in the past two years I have been on OldCP. She is trusted and I know it because a lot of people would love for her to become a Moderator because she is a very nice person and, as I said before, she is very helpful. She is an awesome individual whom everybody loves and I hope she becomes a Moderator!

~iKaitlyn~
I know this sounds greedy, but I really think I have what it takes to become a Moderator and I know with great power as a Moderator of oldCP, comes great responsibility. I have heard from multiple Moderators that I have talked to in the past that being a Moderator is tough but it also very fun getting to know people you have not met before. My favorite part of OldCP is helping out because I just love the rush of when someone actually Thanks me, some people try to give me credits, but I refuse and send them back because I know they are kind of hard to earn them. And I know that some day the Extra Store will regain and come back. I am also very trusted, a lot of my Role Models, well only two to tell you the truth, have recommended me and have sent beautiful PMs to me.

+1 by Chandler
~Click Here To Read My Moderator Application~ I Am Trying To Get To 30 Likes!~ :)

Sadie,
this is nothing less than beautiful, awesome work I love it. :)))) ~I LOVE that.... :) ~Made by me! And my Sister.Tiki, it is AWESOME!!!!

xx
Master
1,573 posts
Seen 4th August 2023
11th April 2014, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Fizz, Minty, Tornado, Weeiii, Nintendo, Terry91, Tennis, Abby, Sofie, PenguinDSC, CPManiac, MuscleBob1, OoBubblesoO, Freezer, Tacofun, PoliceBob, Moshi, Sunset, Pieguy, Dice, Starwolf, TikiLiki, Island, Toby, Adawg, Junior, HarryPot9, Frozo, Little, Ellie, MrLion, Key123, and Sting/R2D2 should be Mods. They are all trusted, active, and dedicated users of this site. They should all be Forum Mods. Some of these users are in-game Mods, so they should have a forum promotion. Others have been working extremely hard and are going to make a commitment to the job.
Yes good suggestions chucker. USC if I'm not on the list, because other ppl deserve mod more then me.

+1 by Harrypot9

510 posts
Seen 6th September 2015
11th April 2014, 05:33 PM

Quote:
As users of the DSGHQ,

I think you would have a good idea to who matches the needs of the HQ.

Respecting the royal outlines, what are some users (including yourself) that deserve to become a staff worker of the DSGHQ!

What do I write!

- Names

- Reasons for each name

- What place they belong to (e.g. forums, oldcp)

Promise

I promise to read the advice.

Ok bye
Username: Suzeh
I think i deserve to be moderator in OldCP.
Why do you deserve to be in the staff?
- i am very active
- i have been on OldCP for 7-8 months.
- i have been on forums for 6-7 months.
- i have no siblings that play OldCP.
- i have not yet been in the staff before.
- i respect all of the OldCP rules, also the forums! :)
This is why i think i deserve moderator! Hope you like it! :)

-Suzy A.K.A Suzeh-

Banned
1,817 posts
Seen 3rd January 2021
11th April 2014, 05:52 PM

Hello. I would like to recommend some people.

Sunwolf- She is very kind and helpful. She has had experience, has been playing for a while, and for what I've seen, she's more than happy to help. This isn't much, but if you make her a mod, she most likely won't let you down.

Place: Oldcp (Game)

Me (Frogs)- Well, I hope I don't seem selfish, recommending myself. I think I wish to join the team because I want to turn around. Help people, because people usually go to the mods before the normal penguins. I have been playing for a while and know the rules. Yes, I have broken rules, everyone has. But everyone can turn around can't they?

Also, I am not recommended much. So in the eyes of others I might not make a good mod... I am not trying to get sympathy, just telling the truth. But, for myself, I think I would do an O.K. job. But then again, that is me.

Place: Oldcp (Game)

Thank you for reading. Have a good day.

+1 by Chandler

Login or join the forums to reply.