New Mods for the DSGHQ

Made by Damen in Announcements

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
11th April 2014, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Fizz, Minty, Tornado, Weeiii, Nintendo, Terry91, Tennis, Abby, Sofie, PenguinDSC, CPManiac, MuscleBob1, OoBubblesoO, Freezer, Tacofun, PoliceBob, Moshi, Sunset, Pieguy, Dice, Starwolf, TikiLiki, Island, Toby, Adawg, Junior, HarryPot9, Frozo, Little, Ellie, MrLion, Key123, Sting/R2D2, and Alicat should be Mods. They are all trusted, active, and dedicated users of this site. They should all be Forum Mods. Some of these users are in-game Mods, so they should have a forum promotion. Others have been working extremely hard and are going to make a commitment to the job.
Tbh, you put friends on this list. Some don't have enough posts imo, and some.. quit. I do agree with some of them. Good work Chucker.

My candidates:

The first person I vote for is well of course, me. I would like to vote for myself for Forums Moderator. I have been a Moderator on forums and a trusted user on many of the DSGHQ games. I have plenty of experience like being an Admin, moderator, Detective sergeant, Imperial knight.. and so on. I am pretty active and I think giving me another chance on being a moderator of the forums will show that I am not worthless! I wanted to make this short because really, everyone knows everything about me and my applications. XD

The second person I'd like to elect is Bob. Bob is a good friend of mines and I think he deserves forum mod. He is pretty active, he is indeed very helpful, and he has gone so far, getting so many ranks! He has been my boss as Detective Inspector he used to be. I think having him as a forums moderator is a good choice.

The final person I'd like to elect for forums moderator is Terry91. He is a mature kid, and he deserves this position. You should accept him, and if you think his password is too easy, he can request for a new password before promotion. Terry is very active and has good grammar. He is pretty experienced because he has seen through things others haven't.

"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

2,442 posts
Seen 26th February 2019
11th April 2014, 06:27 PM

- Name (s): Forum : iRawr OldCP: Rawr
- Reasons for each name: I'd consider myself to be part of the DSGHQ Team, because i am very active. I am on all day, on OldCP, and on Forums. I do helpful and neccesary posts aswell. I never did, or will abuse power, seeing im mature, and respectful. I will be moderator on a upcoming CPPS, i am moderator on a xat, and i was moderator on a CPPS. (I dont wanna name them)
- What place they belong to (e.g. forums, oldcp): I think i could start of with moderator on OldCP, and master on forums. The reasons are above! ^^^^^^^^^^^^

I hope you put me on that list! :D

~Rawr ;)

and i was stressed out.
2,308 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
11th April 2014, 06:56 PM

l think l would be a good mod fourms thing lol

~Andrew0342

~l think l should be a good fourms staff is because im nice to everyone l help people out l follow the rules I NEVER CURSE

~Andrew0342

twenty one pilots is cool.

2,580 posts
Seen 11th November 2019
11th April 2014, 07:52 PM

People, you are not applying to be a mod, you are SUGGESTING people who you think deserve mod.

Rap Diablo
Master
3,463 posts
Seen 30th September 2022
11th April 2014, 07:58 PM

Quote:
People, you are not applying to be a mod, you are SUGGESTING people who you think deserve mod.

True,

+1 by Harrypot9

and i was stressed out.
2,308 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
11th April 2014, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Oh ok uhh l don't want to hurt anyones feelings

twenty one pilots is cool.

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
11th April 2014, 11:31 PM

Well i'm late on this one. But here are my suggestions.

-Sunwolf,OoBubblesoO, and myself no, I will not add myself XD that was a miner joke. The last one i'll suggest is MrLion

- All for OldCp moderator

-Why?

Well all three are very unique users among OldCp and they all help super super hard which we need some 'helping' moderators as I said MORE an i'v watched all three of them and they are remarkable Sunwolf has past experience and she is very well known for helping her mind is sharp and I truly believe she would make an AMAZING moderator. Bubbles also has a past experience but it was ended short like very SHORT she rocked at getting into her job she knew how it was done an trust me she is super smart an she does her best to stay positive and help! MrLion is very unique he helped me through many problems thick and small he is known for being funny and kind and most of all he helps a TON all three of these users are highly SUGGESTED by me and I was a past moderator of OldCp an all three of these people have mod material and they really need a chance :)

+1 by Tacofun, Bailey and Chandler
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

heyhey
Master
1,248 posts
Seen 27th June 2022
12th April 2014, 12:07 AM

Here's who I think would make a good mod for forums/oldcp.

Who I think should be a OldCP Mod

Sunset: I've noticed that we do not have many mods go on at night. I'm not trying to be rude and all. I'm just implying the fact that we could use more night mods, when all those newer users are on and are being rude and inapp. There's a couple users out there are on pretty much every night that I think would make great mods. Sunset is a good helpful person and can be trusted to be a great moderator. She helps out the new users, helps the older users like me that have brain farts a lot :p, and I think she would be a great addition to the OldCP Mod team.

Salsa: Salsa is an older and wiser user that deserves to be a mod. Now, I know she is a little old to be an OldCP mod but listen to my reasons and you'll see why you should hire her. One, she is older and knows all the rules of OldCP and the right and wrongs, do's and don'ts, etc etc etc. She is helpful when needed. She doesn't advertise it like how some people are like "Need help? Ask me!" No offense but it kinda gets annoying when they keep shouting it. Anyway, back on topic. She is online a lot too so she could moderate and help OldCP.

Last but not least.....

-dramatic drum roll-.......

Sadie!: Yea yea. I get the fact about all this "Sadie lied" thingie but Sadie is still a great person. She is a helpful and caring person and honestly, the nicest person on here that I've met (no offense Tash). She is a former mod so you already know she's been an awesome mod. She is always positive around users and a great person to go to Starbucks with.

What people would make good forum mods?

Goodness, this is tiring. Anyway, I think some of the Masters should be promoted up to mod. Not because we have a high amount of masters, but some of the people deserve mod such as....

Anna: Yea you change your names a lot so I'm just calling you Anna :p. Anyway, Anna is an active and helpful person and I think she would make a good forum mod. She is a great role model for the forums and would be an awesome addition to the team.

Elsa: I'd have to say about the same thing as I did for Anna. You guys are like twins.

I am not recommending myself because well, I just find it weird because it seems like I'm asking for mod so yea.

Anyway, if I didn't mention you, don't feel bad! I didn't forget you! I just was too lazy to finish. This post wears out your hands jeesh. And for others who don't ever get suggested, don't feel bad either. I never get suggested but do I sulk about it? Nope! You can still be helpful around the forums, even if you aren't a mod!

Anyway, good luck to y'all on getting mod and have a nice day!:)

~Sophie

+1 by Sunset, Scott and Bailey
Beautiful signatures made by the amazing Tasha v

This one's made by the incredible Sparklz

Master
1,827 posts
Seen 19th May 2023
12th April 2014, 01:19 AM

Frozo for OldCP mod because he is mature enough for his age and met all the requirements and is kind and helpful.

+1 by Bailey and Sophie

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
12th April 2014, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Here's who I think would make a good mod for forums/oldcp.

Who I think should be a OldCP Mod

Sunset: I've noticed that we do not have many mods go on at night. I'm not trying to be rude and all. I'm just implying the fact that we could use more night mods, when all those newer users are on and are being rude and inapp. There's a couple users out there are on pretty much every night that I think would make great mods. Sunset is a good helpful person and can be trusted to be a great moderator. She helps out the new users, helps the older users like me that have brain farts a lot :p, and I think she would be a great addition to the OldCP Mod team.

Salsa: Salsa is an older and wiser user that deserves to be a mod. Now, I know she is a little old to be an OldCP mod but listen to my reasons and you'll see why you should hire her. One, she is older and knows all the rules of OldCP and the right and wrongs, do's and don'ts, etc etc etc. She is helpful when needed. She doesn't advertise it like how some people are like "Need help? Ask me!" No offense but it kinda gets annoying when they keep shouting it. Anyway, back on topic. She is online a lot too so she could moderate and help OldCP.

Last but not least.....

-dramatic drum roll-.......

Sadie!: Yea yea. I get the fact about all this "Sadie lied" thingie but Sadie is still a great person. She is a helpful and caring person and honestly, the nicest person on here that I've met (no offense Tash). She is a former mod so you already know she's been an awesome mod. She is always positive around users and a great person to go to Starbucks with.

What people would make good forum mods?

Goodness, this is tiring. Anyway, I think some of the Masters should be promoted up to mod. Not because we have a high amount of masters, but some of the people deserve mod such as....

Anna: Yea you change your names a lot so I'm just calling you Anna :p. Anyway, Anna is an active and helpful person and I think she would make a good forum mod. She is a great role model for the forums and would be an awesome addition to the team.

Elsa: I'd have to say about the same thing as I did for Anna. You guys are like twins.

I am not recommending myself because well, I just find it weird because it seems like I'm asking for mod so yea.

Anyway, if I didn't mention you, don't feel bad! I didn't forget you! I just was too lazy to finish. This post wears out your hands jeesh. And for others who don't ever get suggested, don't feel bad either. I never get suggested but do I sulk about it? Nope! You can still be helpful around the forums, even if you aren't a mod!

Anyway, good luck to y'all on getting mod and have a nice day!:)

~Sophie

Thank you! Maybe someday I can return :) on the other hand nice suggestions!

+1 by Bailey
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

I like cheese
1,430 posts
Seen 19th June 2022
12th April 2014, 11:59 AM

I will never get chosen now for a reason but i choose

Toby QueenEllie Me (if im allowed) Starwolf OoBubblesOo
Toby is very kind a very good helper a kind fellow and more.Starwolf a nice girl who a very good master very kind and helper and lots more.Bubbles is Kind,Polite Telling me i deserve mod and others do (never mind about the mod part) a nice person even when a master when shes on she never asking for mod,being rude and more
They All Belong on Oldcp and Fourms :)

-Declan

Declan - Quit

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
12th April 2014, 12:35 PM

Greetings,

Name:
Archie.

Where for?

This is for OldCP.

Why?

I think that I, Archie, would be a good addition to the team of moderator's on OldCP. I have plenty experience of moderating, I'm a former moderator on OldCP; but for a matter of fact, this is my fourth month in a row as forum moderator, and the longest lasting forum moderator on the current staff list. When I was moderating OldCP, I was doing my job correctly, wasn't abusing my powers, and respecting those either above or below me. I was demoted (as far as I've been told) due to too many moderators at once. I didn't do anything wrong as moderator - you even admitted that via skype. Many current moderators would like me back to the team, Bob even recommended me and R2D2 said he might also. I would make sure to be active whenever possible to handle my job correctly. Ever since I joined, I've been a loyal user to the DSGHQ. I never have asked for a higher position, and never will.

I fit the requirements for moderator. I joined the forum on November 1st, but I joined OldCP a lot sooner (late V5). This was around seven months ago, so if you think it's only been 5-6 months, your wrong!

Name
Kara

Where for?
OldCP

Why?

Kara is a very experienced player on OldCP. She is, honest and very friendly. Kara also has plenty experience at moderating. As you know, she was a moderator on OldCP, and currently serves the DSGHQ as forum moderator. She knows how to correctly do the job, and how everything works as moderator. She likes a laugh at times, but takes her job seriously! In my eye's, she was previously a good OldCP moderator - one I would like to see back to the team.

Thanks for reading, Damen.

PS: Nothing says you can't recommend yourself!

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

2,178 posts
Seen 30th November 2021
12th April 2014, 04:16 PM

Thank you for everyone who is reccomending me. I never knew that I would be reccomended this much. I will share some of my reccomendations with a couple new ones. ~Star~

Sunwolf

Why?: Sunwolf has expirence as a mod. She is very active on oldcp, Sun si a very kind person who I know who would not break the oldcp rules. ~oldcp

Ellie

Why?: Ellie is currently a oldcp moderator. She is a very honest and has a lot of expirence on oldcp and the fourm. Ellie is very active and fits in all the requierments. ~fourm

Little

Why?: Little has a lot of expirence on oldcp. She has been a moderator on oldcp. She is a very honest person who knows the rules left and right and would never break them. ~oldcp

Tikiliki

Why?: Tiki is a expirenced oldcp player and has a short moderation expirence. Tiki is a very honest player on oldcp. She has expirence and fits in on all the requierments. ~oldcp

+1 by Varai and Ellie

The Great
Master
3,983 posts
Seen 10th September 2020
12th April 2014, 04:26 PM

- Names Tennis, Sunwolf
- Reasons for each name I should be mod because I have been hardworking for a long time. I was not ready for admin, but the demotion was for moderator was not sufficient. People keep letting me know I should return as a moderator. Sunwolf is never noticed. She is amazing and a lady of the council. She is amazing and would be a lovely mod.
- What place they belong to (e.g. forums, oldcp) Tennis: Forums or Oldcp. (1st choice is forums). Sunwolf OldCP.

PS: I know I failed as forums mod before, but now I know how to do the job well.

Login or join the forums to reply.