3rd July 2014

The problem with XAT chats

Made by Damen in Announcements

Always Believe even at tough times <3
234 posts
Seen 12th October 2015
3rd July 2014, 10:36 AM

I really do agree with you people have been doing that like say I say somebody named Damen1 and they were going around telling people that he was the emperor and was getting everybody in trouble and that's how bullying and romars start

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
3rd July 2014, 10:46 AM

Fair idea.

+1 by Maggie, Cheep, Kara and Ellie

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

2,442 posts
Seen 26th February 2019
3rd July 2014, 11:27 AM

I will reect your decision Damen, and others must to. Your. Decision is yours, and your the only one who can change it.

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
3rd July 2014, 11:32 AM

Finally! I was hoping this day would come. I am ashamed of Chelsey and Cyber. They used to be cool.

+1 by Lylance, Kara, Maggie and Annie

Banned
466 posts
Seen 13th September 2014
3rd July 2014, 11:46 AM

You know what? I don't care how many dislikes i have on this post,i don't care if i get banned. It's time somebody stands up to Damen. Damen,i know you created all of this,and you're the big administrator and stiff,but you're decisions are not based on what your users want,(you probably hardly even care about us) they're not based on what's "for the best",they're based on what you want. The only reason you did this is because you hate xat. Well guess what. A lot of other people including myself like it. You're trying to make other staff who like and respect you feel guilty. Amd you're insulting users and calling them "snakes." (Which is a terrible insult.) What if you were Mateo,and you had one person who has bigger authority than you,and you were treated this way. How would that make you feel? What if you had no authority to do anything,and you were being onsulted? How would that make you feel? Or what if you were just a normal user, and someone with big authority is one of the only people who can't get dislikes. How would that make you feel? Have you ever realized that people only suck up to you is because you're Damen? I'm pretty sure more than half of the people that have ever said "good decision Damen" or something never really meaned it. If i get banned for this post,good,because i was going to quit anyway if this abuse of power continues. Good day.

+1 by Rawr, Jack, Thisismyname, and 8 others, -1 by Templar, Bp28, sans, Kara and 2 others

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
3rd July 2014, 11:48 AM

Quote:
You know what? I don't care how many dislikes i have on this post,i don't care if i get banned. It's time somebkdy stands up to Damen. Damen,i know you created all of this,and you're the big administrator and stiff,but you're decisions are not based on what your users want,(you probably hardly even care about us) they're not based on what's "for the best",they're based on what you want. The only reason you did this is because you hate xat. Well guess what. A lot of other people including myself like it. You're trying to make other staff who like and respect you feel guilty. What if you were Mateo,and you had one person who has bigger authority than you,and you were treated this way. How would that make you feel? Or what if you were just a normal user, and someone with big authority is one of the only people who can't get dislikes. How would that make you feel? Have you ever realized that people only suck up to you is because you're Damen? I'm pretty sure more than half of the people that have ever said "good decision Damen" or something never really meaned it. If i get banned for this post,good,because i was going to quit anyway if this abuse of power continues. Good day.

Snoopy, when I went on that chat, Mateo made many Moderators that abused. They were bullying and getting away with it because Mateo allowed it. They were also sharing information about me, and posting my name. This is why I am glad it's banned.

+1 by Cheep, Kara and Annie

Master
5,463 posts
Seen 11th January 2023
3rd July 2014, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Be ashamed some users for bullying.
Yes, there should be no bullying, I liked the chat, but I am sure there is more to the DSGHQ.

+1 by Cheep and Annie

Rookie
120 posts
Seen 24th January 2015
3rd July 2014, 12:20 PM

+1 Name and Snoopy

+1 by Augustine

Certified Nick Foles Fan
1,076 posts
Seen 19th April 2020
3rd July 2014, 12:22 PM

Quote:
You know what? I don't care how many dislikes i have on this post,i don't care if i get banned. It's time somebody stands up to Damen. Damen,i know you created all of this,and you're the big administrator and stiff,but you're decisions are not based on what your users want,(you probably hardly even care about us) they're not based on what's "for the best",they're based on what you want. The only reason you did this is because you hate xat. Well guess what. A lot of other people including myself like it. You're trying to make other staff who like and respect you feel guilty. Amd you're insulting users and calling them "snakes." (Which is a terrible insult.) What if you were Mateo,and you had one person who has bigger authority than you,and you were treated this way. How would that make you feel? What if you had no authority to do anything,and you were being onsulted? How would that make you feel? Or what if you were just a normal user, and someone with big authority is one of the only people who can't get dislikes. How would that make you feel? Have you ever realized that people only suck up to you is because you're Damen? I'm pretty sure more than half of the people that have ever said "good decision Damen" or something never really meaned it. If i get banned for this post,good,because i was going to quit anyway if this abuse of power continues. Good day.

This is ridiculous. Do you not realize what the xat was doing to us? Many of our users felt bullied and uncomfortable. Damen shut this down because drama was started there, lots of our users were upset! This chat did not help the DSGHQ and hurt trusted users like Maggie and Toby, therefore it was shut down.

+1 by Cheep, -1 by Teskevon and Augustine

Lead us Thorin!!
R.I.P Sean K.

Rookie
120 posts
Seen 24th January 2015
3rd July 2014, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Quote:

This is ridiculous. Do you not realize what the xat was doing to us? Many of our users felt bullied and uncomfortable. Damen shut this down because drama was started there, lots of our users were upset! This chat did not help the DSGHQ and hurt trusted users like Maggie and Toby, therefore it was shut down.
bp28 nobody was hurt, we were living our live as any teenager would.

+1 by Augustine and Chandler, -1 by Bp28 and Jacks

Banned
10 posts
Seen 11th July 2014
3rd July 2014, 12:30 PM

Your all just agreeing with Damen because you want to be his friend, fags.
The people who dislike this post is who I'm talking about, yes. You.

+1 by Jack, Thisismyname, Concord, bob marley and 3 others, -1 by Bp28

Certified Nick Foles Fan
1,076 posts
Seen 19th April 2020
3rd July 2014, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The chat wasn't made for you to live as any teenager would.

Lead us Thorin!!
R.I.P Sean K.

Rookie
120 posts
Seen 24th January 2015
3rd July 2014, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The chat wasn't made for you to live as any teenager would.
And it did not block teenager from living.

+1 by yoyokid and Augustine

Master
1,187 posts
Seen 7th November 2015
3rd July 2014, 12:43 PM

l not nice to call people snakes :P

+1 by Jack, Concord and Annie

Thanks Nikki

YOU FAILED

eh got this off of google

made myself

thank you to jake :3