3rd July 2014

The problem with XAT chats

Made by Damen in Announcements

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd July 2014, 12:44 PM

Quote:
You know what? I don't care how many dislikes i have on this post,i don't care if i get banned. It's time somebody stands up to Damen. Damen,i know you created all of this,and you're the big administrator and stiff,but you're decisions are not based on what your users want,(you probably hardly even care about us) they're not based on what's "for the best",they're based on what you want. The only reason you did this is because you hate xat. Well guess what. A lot of other people including myself like it. You're trying to make other staff who like and respect you feel guilty. Amd you're insulting users and calling them "snakes." (Which is a terrible insult.) What if you were Mateo,and you had one person who has bigger authority than you,and you were treated this way. How would that make you feel? What if you had no authority to do anything,and you were being onsulted? How would that make you feel? Or what if you were just a normal user, and someone with big authority is one of the only people who can't get dislikes. How would that make you feel? Have you ever realized that people only suck up to you is because you're Damen? I'm pretty sure more than half of the people that have ever said "good decision Damen" or something never really meaned it. If i get banned for this post,good,because i was going to quit anyway if this abuse of power continues. Good day.

He DOES get insulted, the clique always makes fun of him. Also, you do realize some of us actually agree somewhat with this decision. I do, but I believe Mikey's thoughts would have worked better.
Quote:
I don't like this idea. We do know these "snakes" have been breaking the community in their part, but I'm sorry but why not just ban Mateo and Chelsey? They were the one's that keeps them at the chat even made jai a moderator for gods sake. Please do not kill me cause I said that I just think it would the wisest decision. But if you wanna go your way, then go ahead. I was just saying in my part. R.I.P xat dsghq

Mateo is guilty of unbanning people that shouldn't be there, that's why you saw iFreeze, Jai (Dan), Beau (Freezer), Skip (Concord), and Wheeler unbanned. Most of them had member or moderator, which those ranks means they're trusted and we all know they are not to be trusted here.

It was a somewhat of a good idea to remove the chat to prevent fights and drama, but some selfish users will complain about not having the chat.

Snoopy, before you try and "stand up" for nothing, look at the facts.

Kara
Administrator

Banned
466 posts
Seen 13th September 2014
3rd July 2014, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Quote:
You know what? I don't care how many dislikes i have on this post,i don't care if i get banned. It's time somebody stands up to Damen. Damen,i know you created all of this,and you're the big administrator and stiff,but you're decisions are not based on what your users want,(you probably hardly even care about us) they're not based on what's "for the best",they're based on what you want. The only reason you did this is because you hate xat. Well guess what. A lot of other people including myself like it. You're trying to make other staff who like and respect you feel guilty. Amd you're insulting users and calling them "snakes." (Which is a terrible insult.) What if you were Mateo,and you had one person who has bigger authority than you,and you were treated this way. How would that make you feel? What if you had no authority to do anything,and you were being onsulted? How would that make you feel? Or what if you were just a normal user, and someone with big authority is one of the only people who can't get dislikes. How would that make you feel? Have you ever realized that people only suck up to you is because you're Damen? I'm pretty sure more than half of the people that have ever said "good decision Damen" or something never really meaned it. If i get banned for this post,good,because i was going to quit anyway if this abuse of power continues. Good day.

He DOES get insulted, the clique always makes fun of him. Also, you do realize some of us actually agree somewhat with this decision. I do, but I believe Mikey's thoughts would have worked better.

Quote:
I don't like this idea. We do know these "snakes" have been breaking the community in their part, but I'm sorry but why not just ban Mateo and Chelsey? They were the one's that keeps them at the chat even made jai a moderator for gods sake. Please do not kill me cause I said that I just think it would the wisest decision. But if you wanna go your way, then go ahead. I was just saying in my part. R.I.P xat dsghq

Mateo is guilty of unbanning people that shouldn't be there, that's why you saw iFreeze, Jai (Dan), Beau (Freezer), Skip (Concord), and Wheeler unbanned. Most of them had member or moderator, which those ranks means they're trusted and we all know they are not to be trusted here.

It was a somewhat of a good idea to remove the chat to prevent fights and drama, but some selfish users will complain about not having the chat.

Snoop, before you try and "stand up" for nothing, look at the facts.
hmm. Before you try to stand up for nothing,look up the facts. Hmm. Kara,weren't you the one 2 months who was yelling,and standing up to Damen on a post,and on Xat you were talking about how much you hate him

+1 by Pencil and Augustine, -1 by Kara, Ellie, Jacks and Annie

Anything is possible, you just need to try.
1,746 posts
Seen 14th June 2023
3rd July 2014, 12:51 PM

wow long post kara youre taking this very seriously

Hey, im Lylance!

Certified Nick Foles Fan
1,076 posts
Seen 19th April 2020
3rd July 2014, 12:55 PM

Ok. I don't like arguing from anyone, so how about we end all of this with this statement: The xat chat was for the DSGHQ. Like oldcp, the forums, and other stuff for the DSGHQ, the chat had rules. Certain people chose not to follow the rules, so Damen shut it down. The End.

+1 by Kara and Cheep

Lead us Thorin!!
R.I.P Sean K.

Banned
10 posts
Seen 11th July 2014
3rd July 2014, 01:03 PM

this is stupid, can somebody lock this?

+1 by Kara, Maggie and Jack

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd July 2014, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Snoop, before you try and "stand up" for nothing, look at the facts.
hmm. Before you try to stand up for nothing,look up the facts. Hmm. Kara,weren't you the one 2 months who was yelling,and standing up to Damen on a post,and on Xat you were talking about how much you hate him

That was when I was with the clique, and it wasn't 2 months ago smart one, it was about 5 to 6 months ago. You don't know how much the clique changes you, they told me it was ok to hate someone innocent. I suggest you stop, and realize I've changed back to the person I was supposed to be.

+1 by Bp28, Cheep and Ellie

Kara
Administrator

Anything is possible, you just need to try.
1,746 posts
Seen 14th June 2023
3rd July 2014, 01:07 PM

kara you quote to much

+1 by yoyokid and Pencil, -1 by Starwolf, Maggie, Ellie, bakon and 4 others
Hey, im Lylance!

Rookie
96 posts
Seen 13th October 2014
3rd July 2014, 01:09 PM

Great speech, Damen. +1 For showing us not to be snakes online. Srry 4 short post.
-Rare-

+1 by Kara, Lylance and Jacks , -1 by Concord

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
3rd July 2014, 01:15 PM

I apologise for calling the clique snakes as most of them have been forgiven already, that is my fault and my bad. I apologise Mateo for calling them snakes and Thisismyname for calling them snakes.

BUT

Some continue to break the rules, a bad influence on us. Also OldCP is for children and despite them probably being nice people, their bullying and cussing must stop. This seems to be one of the only ways to do it.

I will summon the wise council and hear the wise utterances from their tongues of wisdom on this matter also.

Case closed!
Also, please do not suck up to me, speak your mind, I have been taught a lesson for calling names.

+1 by TwentyTwoPilots, Kara, hameed, Cheep and 7 others

Login or join the forums to reply.