Bullying and Strike

Made by Damen in Announcements

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
30th July 2014, 11:21 AM

Hello,

I am outraged at some user's rudeness. I do everything for all of you, I give you a place to play, I give you a website to speak on and I spend hundreds of dollars every year on you all. I spend hours programming (skills that are difficult) projects for you.

I make mistakes sometimes, yes I have been mean, but when users think they can outsmart me by using their own elementary support to almost threaten me, I start to get mad.

I have already apologised to those whom I was rude to, how dare you (if you have) bring back those settled issues to make me seem like a bad person. Those problems had nothing to do with you!

From now on, "poop" will be given to whoever is ungrateful, because "poop" is exactly the equivalent to what they are saying!

You cannot gain power by doing these things, so I urge you all to remain calm and accept the staff team's decisions to be in the best interest of keeping drama down and order in place!

+1 by penguin234, Zeternal, trixie, Ellie and 65 others

Veteran
Master
927 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
30th July 2014, 11:26 AM

Thank you so much for bringing up this subject! This was getting too far! +1

Dancebear

+1 by Zeternal, Maggie, Annie, LiveToDance and 4 others

Close Friends

- Abushekaus, The PCC Crew, Malorie, Harrison, Zeshan -

Rookie
16 posts
Seen 30th July 2014
30th July 2014, 11:28 AM

Yes, Damen, this post is great because on the server i have seen so many ungrateful penguins, mean words, and hurtful comments. This post is perfect for those penguins that are being mean. I hope they find a good side soon :)

Love What You Do and Do what you love :)

King of Cringe
Master
1,799 posts
Seen 23rd December 2018
30th July 2014, 11:28 AM

Thanks for posting this Damen! Now I and other users will now know to NOT bring back drama in the past! Because it is the past! I have learnt my lesson and would not do another thing like this again! Once again, thx for posting. Now users will know to not do this! +1

-Zeternal

+1 by LilyBear, Dancebear, Annie, Pumpkin King and 2 others
MY MOD APP:http://forums.damenspike.com/view/20226-/

MY DET APP:http://forums.damenspike.com/view/21056-/

Thank you, Sampopxxx101! :)

Knights Army! More info: http://forums.damenspike.com/KnightsArmy Thanks Away/Wisp for the signature! :D
Thanks Yoyo for le awesome comic! :D Thanks Sampopxxx for the signature! :D Thanks suzy for the boss signature! :D
Thanks Lloyd for dis sig! ;)
Behold the sig of 2015!! Thanks Foxeh!!
[/center

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
30th July 2014, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Thanks for posting this Damen! Now I and other users will now know to NOT bring back drama in the past! Because it is the past! I have learnt my lesson and would not do another thing like this again! Once again, thx for posting. Now users will know to not do this! +1

-Zeternal

You are forgiven completely my friend Zeternal.

+1 by Zeternal, Annie, Ellie, Pumpkin King and 4 others

1,763 posts
Seen 11th March 2023

Thank you Damen. +1

I don't want hating or bullying.

+1 by gamergirl

1,314 posts
Seen 26th October 2015

This post is exactly whats happening Damen is right! +1 I hope Old CP doesn't shut down FOREVER!

Rookie
1 posts
Seen 1st February 2016
30th July 2014, 11:31 AM

Okay, fine fine fine. You do have a point Damen, infact a good one. I was just upset; you said something to my friend and it hurt me to. I was just seeking an apoligie. I wanted to be on your good side, Damen and I never wanted to upset you or offend you in anyway. Now I'm being sent to death? Damen that PM was how I truly felt. I'm sorry. I just didn't know what to do, I was fed up. All I seeked was an apoligie, and now all I seek is your forgiveness. I'm not sure if your upset because I talked about you on mirai...? but I admit, yes, me and a few friends talked about you on mirai. Damen we're kinda even, you give me the badge of poop and I'm a tratior. Once again I ask for another chance and forgiveness, I know you'll probably won't but I just want you to understand I stood up for a friend. That's what I do, that's my personallity. If I'm still talking 'poop' then that's just fine with me, atleast I'm making sense to myself and probably everyone else, and Damen if you read the PM again I said nothing that shows hate. I just wanted you to understand you have a harsh way of handling things. I'm sorry I let you down, Sunset. And I'm sorry Damen.

+1 by SoySauce and han solo

The One and Only.
282 posts
Seen 15th June 2023
30th July 2014, 11:33 AM

I totally agree. Bullying has to stop.

Rookie
27 posts
Seen 3rd January 2015

i dont know whats going on my penguin was not rude

+1 by Damen, Annie and gamergirl

Rookie
27 posts
Seen 3rd January 2015

thats not fair damen for everyone to suffer

+1 by gamergirl, -1 by Pumpkin King, V, randy, and 2 others

King of Cringe
Master
1,799 posts
Seen 23rd December 2018
30th July 2014, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Quote:

-Zeternal

You are forgiven completely my friend Zeternal.

Thank you very much for forgiving me, my friend Damen! :D

-Zeternal

MY MOD APP:http://forums.damenspike.com/view/20226-/

MY DET APP:http://forums.damenspike.com/view/21056-/

Thank you, Sampopxxx101! :)

Knights Army! More info: http://forums.damenspike.com/KnightsArmy Thanks Away/Wisp for the signature! :D
Thanks Yoyo for le awesome comic! :D Thanks Sampopxxx for the signature! :D Thanks suzy for the boss signature! :D
Thanks Lloyd for dis sig! ;)
Behold the sig of 2015!! Thanks Foxeh!!
[/center

Old User
583 posts
Seen 23rd April 2023
30th July 2014, 11:34 AM

Damen i am sorry if i have done anything to you i do not want to be rude to you, oldcp is like my life! i get up everyday check the fourms then get on oldcp. i really cant go 3 hours with out oldcp! you really dont know how much i love this game and i am grateful to you that you made this game and dsghq. :) and :(

~XxMarkxX~

+1 by Damen and Annie

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
30th July 2014, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Okay, fine fine fine. You do have a point Damen, infact a good one. I was just upset; you said something to my friend and it hurt me to. I was just seeking an apoligie. I wanted to be on your good side, Damen and I never wanted to upset you or offend you in anyway. Now I'm being sent to death? Damen that PM was how I truly felt. I'm sorry. I just didn't know what to do, I was fed up. All I seeked was an apoligie, and now all I seek is your forgiveness. I'm not sure if your upset because I talked about you on mirai...? but I admit, yes, me and a few friends talked about you on mirai. Damen we're kinda even, you give me the badge of poop and I'm a tratior. Once again I ask for another chance and forgiveness, I know you'll probably won't but I just want you to understand I stood up for a friend. That's what I do, that's my personallity. If I'm still talking 'poop' then that's just fine with me, atleast I'm making sense to myself and probably everyone else, and Damen if you read the PM again I said nothing that shows hate. I just wanted you to understand you have a harsh way of handling things. I'm sorry I let you down, Sunset. And I'm sorry Damen.

You are forgiven Frozo, and you may login again as your first account.
I must also add, I do joke allot, and the example with that notification feature was me joking because I realised I completely forgot to make it! It's still on my to do list anyway.

+1 by The Doctor, Annie, Zeternal, and 1 other

Login or join the forums to reply.