30th July 2014

Bullying and Strike

Made by Damen in Announcements

Inactive User
766 posts
Seen 19th February 2016
30th July 2014, 11:37 AM

OH MY GOD DAMEN THANK YOU!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! This post I have been WAITING for this post!
* Praises Damen like God himself *
THANK YOU!!!

+1 by Suzy and Annie

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Seen 31st August 2023

I think the poop badge is just rude. If you want to give them that badges why don't you just ban them?

+1 by Gocubsgo
Epic signature from thisismyname Cool signature from Cheep! Cool sig from Bella

Master
1,175 posts
Seen 14th March 2016

Thank you for making this post. I have gotten caught a little in this situation, and I will try to learn from past mistakes. For the others who think their "ego" will make them better than OldCP, they might as well eat mud for breakfast.

+1 by Damen, and Annie
"I've failed over and over and over all my life, and that is why I succeed."

Epic Signature by Thisismyname

Awesome signature by Courtney6

Ahoy! Me and my good friend Rockhopper!

LUCKY PICTURE!

Me and Damen, a rare sight! :D

Thanks, Cherry123!

Nice job, Bailey!

Awesome job, Gamer!

King Regent Cyberwolf of Snaildom!

Another impressive masterpiece by Gamer!

Rookie
27 posts
Seen 30th December 2014

Well i sorta am mad because all of a sudden i was playing and i lost connection THEN I cantb play Oldcp what thje heck!!

~~Alex :P

Rookie
16 posts
Seen 30th July 2014
30th July 2014, 11:38 AM

Damen, you are so kind with forgiving people, my friends would never just say "yeah, you're forgiven" :)

+1 by Damen and Annie
Love What You Do and Do what you love :)

319 posts
Seen 8th March 2016
30th July 2014, 11:38 AM

Thank you for this post.I have seen a lot of rude penguins and have been trying to stop this drama.I also heard that a member from Team Nerds has been rude to you,We are very sorry Damen.

+1 by Damen and Annie

Rookie
27 posts
Seen 30th December 2014
30th July 2014, 11:40 AM

If i was ever mean to anyone with i was Never i dont think so BUt if i was ever mean Im sorry okay?? So i hope u forgive me if i was ever bad

~~Alex :P

Rookie
409 posts
Seen 6th February 2016
30th July 2014, 11:40 AM

I'm pretty sure the users who are saying bad stuff about our staff Just want an open spot on the staff list.
It's just sad to see that happening.

Rookie
7 posts
Seen 2nd August 2014
30th July 2014, 11:41 AM

Damen I completely agree with you. Even though I go on that much the drama and all this needs to stop. Your right my friend (ps my old cp name is not RocketShip)

+1 by Zeternal and Annie

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
30th July 2014, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Damen, you are so kind with forgiving people, my friends would never just say "yeah, you're forgiven" :)
Thank you, you are very nice :)
Quote:
That's actually disgusting how most of you think being rude to moderators and administrators will get you anywhere farther than nowhere. I'm not sure if you guys know this, but being nice is the right thing to do, especially when Damen takes lots of time out of his time to make games just for you. Instead of being rude to everyone on the team, I suggest those who were rude and saying they're crappy moderators, should write apology letters. If you were really a lover of OldCP, you'd be nice to them and show passion for the game, not hate.
This is most wise counsel!
Quote:
OH MY GOD DAMEN THANK YOU!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! This post I have been WAITING for this post!

* Praises Damen like God himself *

THANK YOU!!!
Thank you Indigo! Yet I am no God, just a bro.
Quote:
I think everyone has done something mean in the past that we regret, I know I have, and I have been banned because of it, though my situation is a bit different. I didn't necessarily say anything bad about Damen or the staff, but I knew the rules and the high standard I was held to as mod, and I abused it. In panic of being demoted, I deserted you and your users, those 2 mistakes are ones I haven't forgotten, and I regret it deeply. I am sorry for my actions and the drama I caused.

-bp28

I am glad you have returned to make this apology. I will also forgive you.

2,442 posts
Seen 26th February 2019
30th July 2014, 11:43 AM

It's horrible to hear users are disrespecting the staff member of this community. Though, it is sad. The staff members have done so much off us, and I don't know why users treat them like this in return. I find it odd that the users of the HQ would treat the owner this way.

I don't if I did anything that offended the staff, but if I did, please let me know.

~Rawr

510 posts
Seen 6th September 2015
30th July 2014, 11:44 AM

Damen spends a lot of his time making this game for everyone to play. Then you all turn on him? And the staff is fine, they have busy lives, like seriously? No need to strike. Alright? Damen spends time & money for you all. Just lets not strike, you all should be ashamed if you make a post or striking against Damen. I'm glad you are forgiving people, Damen.

+1 by Damen, Annie and Maggie

Rookie
1 posts
Seen 4th July 2015
30th July 2014, 11:46 AM

Quote:
I think everyone has done something mean in the past that we regret, I know I have, and I have been banned because of it, though my situation is a bit different. I didn't necessarily say anything bad about Damen or the staff, but I knew the rules and the high standard I was held to as mod, and I abused it. In panic of being demoted, I deserted you and your users, those 2 mistakes are ones I haven't forgotten, and I regret it deeply. I am sorry for my actions and the drama I caused.

-bp28

I am glad you have returned to make this apology. I will also forgive you.[/quote]

Thank you so much. You are an amazing Emperor/administrator, and I appreciate all of the hard work you have done for us to make oldcp, the forums, and the upcoming Snaildom.

+1 by Zeternal and Annie

Login or join the forums to reply.