30th July 2014

Bullying and Strike

Made by Damen in Announcements

Master
3,205 posts
Seen 16th August 2023
30th July 2014, 11:47 AM

Thank you for that Damen. :) I've seen users complaining about that badge, and in my opinion, nobody should complain about it, because they don't have to worry about it unless they do something wrong. :) And everyone should always be nice to administrators and everyone else! :)
And Damen thank you for taking the time to provide great games, because that's not something you have to do for us, so everyone should be thankful and happy that you make great games, instead of complaining about them. Thank you for this post :)

+1 by Damen

The One and Only.
282 posts
Seen 15th June 2023
30th July 2014, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Now that I'm a moderator, I hope none of you are as mean to me as you were to Damen and his lower ranking team members. If we cross this road again, I'm afraid you may be banned/shunned from the DSGHQ community for a very long time.

Of course we won't treat you like that. Like i learned in lower school,treat others the way you want to be treated. Ty teach XD

Veteran
Master
927 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
30th July 2014, 11:51 AM

I just wanted to say also, If I ever insulted or said something bad about a moderator or a Admin I am truly sorry! I don't want to offend anybody! I'm not that type of person and i'll never be! If I ever said something about you Damen I apologize.

Dancebear

Close Friends

- Abushekaus, The PCC Crew, Malorie, Harrison, Zeshan -

The One and Only.
282 posts
Seen 15th June 2023
30th July 2014, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Of course we won't treat you like that. Like i learned in lower school,treat others the way you want to be treated. Ty teach XD

Krickenn, that's exactly right! If only the immature poops could be taught that important life lesson.

If only :/

Rookie
7 posts
Seen 2nd August 2014
30th July 2014, 11:53 AM

Damen, I'm sorry if i did anything to offend anyone or hurt them. I mean you take the time to create this amazing game for us to play And what do we do? Be ungrateful. People like that make me sick. Damen you work very hard on this game and you and all of the other mods watch over us and help us out. But i guess not everyone likes to be a good citizen. But you know what? LOTS of us love the game and respect one another. Sometimes we do silly things that are just downright immature but later we understand it and never do them again but the few ROTTEN APPLES just like to create madness for everyone that plays because they have nothing better to do or just like to torture. If someone does that then something bad will happen to them so don't worry. Anyways I just wanted to say for all of us...
We are sorry for what we have caused you and hope to never do it again.

From,
Rocketship

+1 by Damen and Pumpkin King

541 posts
Seen 12th March 2016
30th July 2014, 11:54 AM

thx for the post Damen i missed Oldcp i miss all the fun we had :(

682 posts
Seen 10th November 2015
30th July 2014, 12:01 PM

I am sorry for being rude, Damen. I was just outraged at the moment because of the incident with Frozo, and how upset Sunset seemed. And then some of the people crowding the situation just made it worse by gossiping about Frozo which also angered me a bit. But, I am sorry if I offended anyone, truly sorry, you see, I was just upset over the whole matter, and I hope i'm forgiven as well. And it REALLY doesn't help when it's 7:00am and you haven't slept in a week, but besides that, again, truly sorry.
And this is to everyone I snapped at.
~Polarmanax

tessa (;

Rookie
2 posts
Seen 25th September 2014
30th July 2014, 12:01 PM

I IZ SORRY DAMWAN.

I WILL GIVE YOU A COOKIE.

U R BEST STAFF, SCREW OTHER STAFF.

POOP.

Yoshi8555

1,106 posts
Seen 11th November 2015
30th July 2014, 12:02 PM

Damen, I have learnt my lesson and I agree everyone should apologize! I am really sorry for the bad past I had. I just want to get on your good side and maybe we can be friends! I had PM'ed you before because my first account, luvpie was banned (I think) so I wanted to do the right thing and apologize to you, Damen. Please forgive me. Everyone here loves OldCP and they have their fingers crossed for OldCP.

http://i.imgur.com/aNKASIC.jpg

Vampire Test from quizrocket.com!
Quizzes: Customer Engagement

Old User
583 posts
Seen 23rd April 2023
30th July 2014, 12:03 PM

Damen, I am really sorry you really don't know why I am do you i am sad because like i said oldcp is MY LIFE every day oldcp,dsghqFourms and youtube. i am really really REALLY grateful that you have made this game i came here in v6 and i saw bullys and i said to myself i am going to try to help bullied people. i have meet so many friends to like tikiliki,luke5157,salsa,nerdydobe,you,cw,chelsey and nintendo. that list go's on but who i really thank is terry91, when i was a new user i got shoot so i made a one man army and keep asking him #BringBackBodil or bring bodil back to life! i have had so manny crazy times on here. i just wanted to say sorry and please bring oldcp back.

~bodil40~ ~XxMarkxX~

#BringBackOldCP!

541 posts
Seen 12th March 2016
30th July 2014, 12:07 PM

thx you all for apolagizing

541 posts
Seen 12th March 2016
30th July 2014, 12:10 PM

Quote:
HAH DAMEN IS FAG. #DEMOTEDAMEN2014. I IZ SORRY DAMWAN.

I WILL GIVE YOU A COOKIE.

how dare you and we were trying to be nice *smacks yoshi*

your uber driver
Master
1,538 posts
Seen 31st May 2023
30th July 2014, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Okay, fine fine fine. You do have a point Damen, infact a good one. I was just upset; you said something to my friend and it hurt me to. I was just seeking an apoligie. I wanted to be on your good side, Damen and I never wanted to upset you or offend you in anyway. Now I'm being sent to death? Damen that PM was how I truly felt. I'm sorry. I just didn't know what to do, I was fed up. All I seeked was an apoligie, and now all I seek is your forgiveness. I'm not sure if your upset because I talked about you on mirai...? but I admit, yes, me and a few friends talked about you on mirai. Damen we're kinda even, you give me the badge of poop and I'm a tratior. Once again I ask for another chance and forgiveness, I know you'll probably won't but I just want you to understand I stood up for a friend. That's what I do, that's my personallity. If I'm still talking 'poop' then that's just fine with me, atleast I'm making sense to myself and probably everyone else, and Damen if you read the PM again I said nothing that shows hate. I just wanted you to understand you have a harsh way of handling things. I'm sorry I let you down, Sunset. And I'm sorry Damen.

You are forgiven Frozo, and you may login again as your first account.

I must also add, I do joke allot, and the example with that notification feature was me joking because I realised I completely forgot to make it! It's still on my to do list anyway.

Oh I see. Thank you, Damen for your forgiveness. I will never betray you; or anyone again.

You have my word.

so long, goodbye, and good luck.

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
30th July 2014, 01:00 PM

This is a great and true post. All they want is attention, and all they will get is hatred. People do need to understand the sacrifices that Damen has done for us. He could spend his money on something else, but instead it's for us. He could spend his time reading books or riding a bicycle around town all day, but instead he spends it with us. What if you devoted your life to a community and people in that community started blaming you for things that have already been settled and disolved away? How would you feel? You would feel upset and angry that people keep bringing up the past when you're supposed to look at the future. To all who decided to blame Damen on anything that he didn't do, just think about that if you were in Damen's shoes.

+1 by Suzy and tess

Kara
Administrator

Login or join the forums to reply.