2nd December 2014

The Big update discussion

Made by SloppySnail in Announcements

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
2nd December 2014, 09:55 PM

How about a game where you can create your own creature, animal, or even monster. Making your own animal by using custom colors, body styles, etc. Even though that sounds a tad bit to complicated to create but I think it would be neat.

+1 by , Mists, trixie and Sled
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

392 posts
Seen 20th September 2015
2nd December 2014, 11:24 PM

Quote:
How about a game where you can create your own creature, animal, or even monster. Making your own animal by using custom colors, body styles, etc. Even though that sounds a tad bit to complicated to create but I think it would be neat.
I like it because you can also get like... Mixing the ability of an eagle that can fly higher than the storm clouds, the speed of an cheetah and more into like 1 monster or anything

Don't let anyone bring you down ;)

Fear is for others
306 posts
Seen 29th September 2019
3rd December 2014, 12:29 AM

I would suggest a RPG that had crafting, quest, and level elements that all players could enjoy, similar to snaildom, but with combat, and human based avatars that could be customized.

B19 BOY
Master
2,048 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
3rd December 2014, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Quote:
I think the next game could maybe be with creatures underwater? It would be super cool to have a game with designs underwater Such as Fish, Dolphins, Seahorses, ect.

~Dancebear

Too girly
Hm, Wolf's or Penguins? Or Leopards or Tigers?

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 27th September 2024
3rd December 2014, 02:40 AM

I'm not being mean listen to this. all the animals can be derpy so derpdom

Quote:
Lol and fart

73 posts
Seen 7th February 2016
3rd December 2014, 02:48 AM

Wow, guyz. I never expected this much feedback, so thank you for that.

I went on and read all the replies and there are some thing i have to say.

First of all, i saw some of you guys saying that maybe more than one animals would be cool. Yeah maybe...But the problem would be getting the items on those animals as there would be SOOO much work to do.

I also saw many of you want a game with a plot, maybe even humans. Well there is www.aq.com
Previously i was an artist on AQ and after playing for some years i have to say that the game is pretty empty. At least it feels. So many quests are just copy and paste. At first its fun but then it gets boring, but i might actually consider this idea.

Also guys, what kind of theme you perfer. Is it modern(like today), medieval, pirate, wildlife, etc. For some reason i feel pretty bonded to CP. I understand some may want different game but i also think most of community (you) has found Snaildom because of CP. There are couple of reasons i liked CP...you could Roleplay (as pizza waitor, agent, shopkeeper), Host your own parties at igloo, attend to official events and get awesome items, and generally i love the old art style (Maybe the one today isnt too bad, but the parties are waaaay too over-decorated.)

What if we have a game like Club Penguin with, items, secret rooms, parties, but add more of an RP twist to it. For some reason i like the modern theme (even though most of my career as artist i have been drawing armors and swords). Maybe a CP with say...monthly quests with actuall storyline, but for people who like to dress up and throw parties that would also be available to do.

If you like this idea, we now just have to find a propper animal because i dont think humans would fit too much as there are many games with humans. Maybe a parrot?

+1 by , Sled and Diamonbreeze

Master
5,463 posts
Seen 11th January 2023
3rd December 2014, 03:12 AM

Maybe have Polar Bears, there pretty decent for boys and girls!

73 posts
Seen 7th February 2016
3rd December 2014, 03:17 AM

Quote:
Yeah not bad. I actually like it. But then we would need to make polar enviroment which Damen thinks is too much like CP. I understand him that he wants an original game and get bigger and actually get the game popular.

But yeah i like the polar bear idea.

+1 by and trixie

Master
5,463 posts
Seen 11th January 2023
3rd December 2014, 03:20 AM

Quote:
Quote:

Yeah not bad. I actually like it. But then we would need to make polar enviroment which Damen thinks is too much like CP. I understand him that he wants an original game and get bigger and actually get the game popular.

Oh okay, well I like the parrot idea what you suggested, there hasn't been a virtual world by Damen with parrots yet, I think you should add it! ;)

+1 by trixie

73 posts
Seen 7th February 2016
3rd December 2014, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Oh okay, well I like the parrot idea what you suggested, there hasn't been a virtual world by Damen with parrots yet, I think you should add it!

You see, when somebody suggests and animal, i allways think how it would look in different poses, with different outfits and generally ingame. I liked the polar bear idea.

+1 by and trixie

Master
5,463 posts
Seen 11th January 2023
3rd December 2014, 03:28 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Oh okay, well I like the parrot idea what you suggested, there hasn't been a virtual world by Damen with parrots yet, I think you should add it!

You see, when somebody suggests and animal, i allways think how it would look in different poses, with different outfits and generally ingame. I liked the polar bear idea.
Yeah, I think it would be quite nice because of the size, they could finally wear body items and look much better if we can change the color of the polar bear. :D

+1 by trixie

73 posts
Seen 7th February 2016
3rd December 2014, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah, I think it would be quite nice because of the size, they could finally wear body items and look much better if we can change the color of the polar bear.

What you mean by color. You wont be able to make green and blue polar bears though. Maybe brown, blond and stuff.

Also a challange would be making a bear that would fit both female and male character and items.

+1 by , trixie and Sled

Master
5,463 posts
Seen 11th January 2023
3rd December 2014, 03:33 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah, I think it would be quite nice because of the size, they could finally wear body items and look much better if we can change the color of the polar bear.

What you mean by color. You wont be able to make green and blue polar bears though. Maybe brown, blond and stuff.

Also a challange would be making a bear that would fit both female and male character and items.
Yeah, I like the idea of the natural colors, also I am glad the game won't be medieval anymore, we can add a new castle for the royals and still have the royals rank but the rest of the game can be a nice new fresh virtual world, even maybe add a town! :D

+1 by trixie

73 posts
Seen 7th February 2016
3rd December 2014, 03:35 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah, I like the idea of the natural colors, also I am glad the game won't be medieval anymore, we can add a new castle for the royals and still have the royals rank but the rest of the game can be a nice new fresh virtual world, even maybe add a town!

My idea was, maybe like modern kingdom. We could have discussions ingame like we do now but maybe in an modern enviroment.

+1 by trixie and

cool guy
1,696 posts
Seen 28th July 2022
3rd December 2014, 03:38 AM

Quote:
Quote:
I think the next game could maybe be with creatures underwater? It would be super cool to have a game with designs underwater Such as Fish, Dolphins, Seahorses, ect.

~Dancebear

Too girly

What about a 3D game. A game where you got to use saberswords. A kenobi game. Or recreation of oldcp... v 10. 1

+1 by trixie

Login or join the forums to reply.