2nd December 2014

The Big update discussion

Made by SloppySnail in Announcements

hiss
1,414 posts
Seen 10th February 2022
3rd December 2014, 10:03 AM

I think wolves would be nice as they are good for both boys and girls and their fur colors are very original and well, Cool :P Or we could have bunnies for girls and hares for boys? Lol. Or like Snaildom has snails, next could be tortoises and turtles XD. Cats would be nice too. Otters would be cute :3 And deer? :P But i like all animals, so im okay with any animal Lol.

xxx

The Guy From Boston
Master
1,779 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd December 2014, 10:06 AM

Ants? Ants can give out a good fantasy role to the games I guess. I made a sketch for a game called AntRelm. I could mail you the ideas if needed

+1 by trixie

Rookie
26 posts
Seen 11th March 2016
3rd December 2014, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Maybe have Polar Bears, there pretty decent for boys and girls!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah not bad. I actually like it. But then we would need to make polar enviroment which Damen thinks is too much like CP. I understand him that he wants an original game and get bigger and actually get the game popular.

But yeah i like the polar bear idea.

Oh okay, well I like the parrot idea what you suggested, there hasn't been a virtual world by Damen with parrots yet, I think you should add it!

You see, when somebody suggests and animal, i allways think how it would look in different poses, with different outfits and generally ingame. I liked the polar bear idea.

Yeah, I think it would be quite nice because of the size, they could finally wear body items and look much better if we can change the color of the polar bear.

What you mean by color. You wont be able to make green and blue polar bears though. Maybe brown, blond and stuff.

Also a challange would be making a bear that would fit both female and male character and items.

Yeah, I like the idea of the natural colors, also I am glad the game won't be medieval anymore, we can add a new castle for the royals and still have the royals rank but the rest of the game can be a nice new fresh virtual world, even maybe add a town!

Hmm great idea.....Or we could make our own animal with body style...colours...etc as Sadie said
Thats also good

+1 by trixie

<3 I'm Smiling all the time <3

73 posts
Seen 7th February 2016
3rd December 2014, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah not bad. I actually like it. But then we would need to make polar enviroment which Damen thinks is too much like CP. I understand him that he wants an original game and get bigger and actually get the game popular.

Oh okay, well I like the parrot idea what you suggested, there hasn't been a virtual world by Damen with parrots yet, I think you should add it!

You see, when somebody suggests and animal, i allways think how it would look in different poses, with different outfits and generally ingame. I liked the polar bear idea.

Yeah, I think it would be quite nice because of the size, they could finally wear body items and look much better if we can change the color of the polar bear.

What you mean by color. You wont be able to make green and blue polar bears though. Maybe brown, blond and stuff.

Also a challange would be making a bear that would fit both female and male character and items.

Yeah, I like the idea of the natural colors, also I am glad the game won't be medieval anymore, we can add a new castle for the royals and still have the royals rank but the rest of the game can be a nice new fresh virtual world, even maybe add a town!

Hmm great idea.....Or we could make our own animal with body style...colours...etc as Sadie said
Thats also good

As i said. For artists it would be TON of work. and how can you make your own animal?
Sorry but not a big fan of this idea

+1 by trixie

Rap Diablo
Master
3,463 posts
Seen 30th September 2022
3rd December 2014, 11:09 AM

You are all obviously missing the best animal. POLAR BEARS

+1 by SloppySnail

Rap Diablo
Master
3,463 posts
Seen 30th September 2022
3rd December 2014, 11:12 AM

Also it could be a game with actual HUMANS

73 posts
Seen 7th February 2016
3rd December 2014, 11:20 AM

Quote:

You obviously didnt read previous posts as people already suggested polar bears. I think its a great idea.

DJ
Master
2,814 posts
Seen 24th May 2023
3rd December 2014, 11:50 AM

What about.... MONKEYS! We can have a game FILLED with Jungle Animals!

Think about it.. Jungle HQ...

Rap Diablo
Master
3,463 posts
Seen 30th September 2022
3rd December 2014, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Quote:

You obviously didnt read previous posts as people already suggested polar bears. I think its a great idea.

I obviously did so thats why I said it..

Master
5,463 posts
Seen 11th January 2023
3rd December 2014, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

My idea was, maybe like modern kingdom. We could have discussions ingame like we do now but maybe in an modern enviroment.
I see, and I agree with that. The game looks quite boring now and your artwork will make it much better! :D

Master
1,694 posts
Seen 9th July 2022
3rd December 2014, 02:23 PM

ugh why not make up an animal like a gorraffe a gorilla and a giraffe

here's an old image I have

Snaildom Moderator ~ Ask me for help!
Master
1,374 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
3rd December 2014, 02:38 PM

Quote:
In other words he likes your opinion, what should the next game be based on? What animal/creature etc.
I think bunnies? XD

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
3rd December 2014, 02:38 PM

If not polar bears then grizzly bears? :P

317 posts
Seen 29th July 2015
3rd December 2014, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Wow, guyz. I never expected this much feedback, so thank you for that.

I went on and read all the replies and there are some thing i have to say.

First of all, i saw some of you guys saying that maybe more than one animals would be cool. Yeah maybe...But the problem would be getting the items on those animals as there would be SOOO much work to do.

I also saw many of you want a game with a plot, maybe even humans. Well there is www.aq.com
Previously i was an artist on AQ and after playing for some years i have to say that the game is pretty empty. At least it feels. So many quests are just copy and paste. At first its fun but then it gets boring, but i might actually consider this idea.

Also guys, what kind of theme you perfer. Is it modern(like today), medieval, pirate, wildlife, etc. For some reason i feel pretty bonded to CP. I understand some may want different game but i also think most of community (you) has found Snaildom because of CP. There are couple of reasons i liked CP...you could Roleplay (as pizza waitor, agent, shopkeeper), Host your own parties at igloo, attend to official events and get awesome items, and generally i love the old art style (Maybe the one today isnt too bad, but the parties are waaaay too over-decorated.)

What if we have a game like Club Penguin with, items, secret rooms, parties, but add more of an RP twist to it. For some reason i like the modern theme (even though most of my career as artist i have been drawing armors and swords). Maybe a CP with say...monthly quests with actuall storyline, but for people who like to dress up and throw parties that would also be available to do.

If you like this idea, we now just have to find a propper animal because i dont think humans would fit too much as there are many games with humans. Maybe a parrot?
i'd like modern theme and I suggested birds you know! also i suggest the birds living cloud world and there is a airport to forest world until you learn to fly at bird school! (there is a lot of subjects in the school. the new ideas just came up)

there is "pretty" or "handsome in everyone like me!

glitter text generator by GlitX.com
[/img]
glitter text generator by GlitX.com
[/img]

Remember A Helper is just like a phoenix no administrator or moderator can be "better" than everyone in the world
we are all equal in the eyes of a phoenix
aren't we like phoenix?
why cant we treat everyone equally?
could this be the reason why everyone quits
low attention
remember you can never treat an admin amazing if you don't treat yourself and others the same way
remember appreciation and love goes to everyone
more appreciation and thankfulness is what you should be with Admins And Mods
but don't treat others with no respect
before anything respect yourself
then respect those who feel helpless and lonley
then admins
then those of your friends
however respecting yourself isn't showing off
it is setting a good example for those who follow you
be a phoenix today!
every bit helps

lita made me this! thank you lita!

me in dragon mode
me in wolf mode!

#lonerclub
1,014 posts
Seen 13th November 2015
3rd December 2014, 04:28 PM

I think we need something a little less common.
And I'm over penguins so what about making your own custom animal?
just use your IMAGINATION! xD
- Choc

My name is Choc. Just a person who likes Minecraft and MLG parodies.
I wish to become an animator one day.

13/12/15

always rekt the loominaty, even bill cipher. he's the main one.

Login or join the forums to reply.