3rd November 2013

Crimezone: A New way to Earn Credits!

Made by Damen in Announcements

Master
5,463 posts
Seen 11th January 2023
3rd November 2013, 02:31 PM

AWSOME! Me and Archie have teamed up so if we win we split the credits 5000 for me and 5000 for him :D

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
3rd November 2013, 02:31 PM

I think I solved it: His hat was precious, and somebody stole it, they took it up on top of the Mins Shack, Gain tried to get it back, but the wood cracked, and Gain fell. The robber buried him deeper until he needed the sound of police cars, so he wasn't very well hidden!

Alternate story: He buried he's head in the snow, because he was in despare that someone stole his hat, and died of brain freeze.

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
3rd November 2013, 02:34 PM

I also think: Rsnail was in rage that Gwin stole his look, so he took the hat and ran on top of the Mine Shack with it. Gwin wanted it back, so he chased after him, but Gwin fell down a crack in the wood, so died in the cold, as the snow piled on him.

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
3rd November 2013, 02:35 PM

Quote:
I also think: Rsnail was in rage that Gwin stole his look, so he took the hat and ran on top of the Mine Shack with it. Gain wanted it back, so he chased after him, but Gain fell down a crack in the wood, so died in the cold, as the snow piled on him.
You need evidence.

+1 by Gaf and PenguinDSC

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
3rd November 2013, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Quote:
I also think: Rsnail was in rage that Gwin stole his look, so he took the hat and ran on top of the Mine Shack with it. Gain wanted it back, so he chased after him, but Gwin fell down a crack in the wood, so died in the cold, as the snow piled on him.

You need evidence.

Gwin signed an autograph with Rsnail's name on it, which is highly ileagal, so his signature and image was ruined.

Rookie
1,068 posts
Seen 21st March 2015
3rd November 2013, 02:43 PM

Zipline nice answer but i think your getting a little off topic.Sorry if you disagree i just think your getting a little to much off topic.

Internal

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
3rd November 2013, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I also think: Rsnail was in rage that Gwin stole his look, so he took the hat and ran on top of the Mine Shack with it. Gain wanted it back, so he chased after him, but Gwin fell down a crack in the wood, so died in the cold, as the snow piled on him.

You need evidence.

Gwin signed an autograph with Rsnail's name on it, which is highly ileagal, so his signature and image was ruined.
Nearly but not quite.

209 posts
Seen 13th July 2014
3rd November 2013, 02:44 PM

Well I think he went to get some pizza then he transported to the mine then he saw a ring (from lotr's) the he climbed the mine shake then R-snails request distracted him then he slipped of off mine and fell into the snow but got up and then got controlled then R-snail put a fake of him (robot) then he ran off who knows who else he is going to kill because of the ring...... Thats what I think
Username: pencil1

You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.
Damen • Cyberwolf • Chelsey • Ghost • pieguy • Journey • MuscleBob1 • Hashir • Junior • Thisismyname • penguinDSC • CPManiac • Sheep • Kara • May23 • Raindrop Greatest bunch of mods :P

HELLO!!!!!

Rookie
1,068 posts
Seen 21st March 2015
3rd November 2013, 02:45 PM

Damen i did an post of this its on page 1 if you haven't seen please look you might not noticed it.

internal

Rookie
1 posts
3rd November 2013, 02:46 PM

CANT WAIT TO TRY NICE JOB!

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
3rd November 2013, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You need evidence.

Nearly but not quite.

The wood was perposely cracked, and the the dirt in the water had DNA, which turned out to be Rsnail's. Water can sometimes be used for soft landing.

Rookie
7 posts
3rd November 2013, 02:50 PM

Here's what I think happened:
The viking hat was valuable. It had money in the bank. Somebody was greedy, and I think that greedy penguin was the one who asked for autograph and buddy request. He then took him to the Mine Shack, and choked Gwin to death. There was no organ damage OR broken bones, so I think he died from being choked. After that, the criminal broke off a pillar of wood on the top of the Mine Shack to make it look like he fell.

+1 by Damen and Pieguy
Not much.

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
3rd November 2013, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You need evidence.

Nearly but not quite.

The wood was perposely cracked, and the the dirt in the water had DNA, which turned out to be Rsnail's. Water can sometimes be used for soft landing.

I think that Gwin Signed the autograph, and accepted the request, and that the penguin realized it was not him, so he tricked Gwin, and made him fall off the shack killing Gwin.

Your Trusted Master on forum, and Moderator in-game,
~PenguinDSC~

Hi there
804 posts
Seen 7th November 2015
3rd November 2013, 03:00 PM

Heres what happened;
Gwin looked like Rsnail, so a penguin came up to him and asked for an autograph and a buddy request was sent. Gwin accepted. The penguin later found out that Gwin was not rsnail, so he either choked/poisoned Gwin. He broke no bones and damaged no organs. He then dragged him to the Mine Shack, put him on the ground and broke a pillar in half making it look like he fell when it broke. He put chips of the wood around the area, and he also knew that the Helmet was valuable, so he took it off and ran away.

Are you reading my signature?
Boring, isn't it?

Rookie
5 posts
Seen 21st September 2015
3rd November 2013, 03:04 PM

i got this
gwin looked like rsnail so i think the killer wanted to kill rsnail but made a MISTAKE
so thinking about who hates rsnail? disney
DISNEY KILLED GWIN

Login or join the forums to reply.