Crimezone: A New way to Earn Credits!

Made by Damen in Announcements

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
3rd November 2013, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Heres what happened;

Gwin looked like Rsnail, so a penguin came up to him and asked for an autograph and a buddy request was sent. Gwin accepted. The penguin later found out that Gwin was not rsnail, so he either choked/poisoned Gwin. He broke no bones and damaged no organs. He then dragged him to the Mine Shack, put him on the ground and broke a pillar in half making it look like he fell when it broke. He put chips of the wood around the area, and he also knew that the Helmet was valuable, so he took it off and ran away.

That is possible, but evidence is needed!

Hi there
804 posts
Seen 7th November 2015
3rd November 2013, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Heres what happened;

Gwin looked like Rsnail, so a penguin came up to him and asked for an autograph and a buddy request was sent. Gwin accepted. The penguin later found out that Gwin was not rsnail, so he either choked/poisoned Gwin. He broke no bones and damaged no organs. He then dragged him to the Mine Shack, put him on the ground and broke a pillar in half making it look like he fell when it broke. He put chips of the wood around the area, and he also knew that the Helmet was valuable, so he took it off and ran away.

That is possible, but evidence is needed!
Evidence: It says there were no broken bones and a pillar was broken in half. The passage said Gwin claimed his hat was valuable. Maybe it was! He was probably poisoned because there were no wounds on the body. He couldn't have been choked, now that I think about it. He would have wounds.

+1 by Damen
Are you reading my signature?
Boring, isn't it?

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
3rd November 2013, 03:09 PM

ElvisP is the warmest already.

Rookie
7 posts
3rd November 2013, 03:16 PM

Maybe he was given anesthetics (a medicine that puts you to sleep) and then buried in the snow and he couldn't breathe! Then the penguin took the hat and broke off the wood on the pillar.

Not much.

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
3rd November 2013, 03:22 PM

Gwin's hat was very valuable. A penguin saw him wearing the hat, and asked for an autograph and signature, knowing that Gwin was not Rsnail, for Rsnail was right in front of him, asking Gwin to sign a piece of paper and a buddy requesting him. After Gwin had accepted the friend request, whilst he was signing the piece of paper, Rsnail stole his hat, and went to the Mine Shack, he grabbed Gwin's neck, and choked him, then burried him in the snow. After that, he broke a piece of pillar, to make it look like suicide. He also used the buddy scam to make him look like an honest friend.

Evidence:

The pillars that Rsnail had broke, had his DNA on them.

I made a picture sacrifice.
396 posts
Seen 4th March 2016
3rd November 2013, 03:27 PM

awesome I will be sure 2 do it!

May.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :P

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
3rd November 2013, 03:28 PM

I think I got it.
The hat is valuable, precious to Gwin. Rsnail sees Gwin and the penguin asking for an autograph and buddy request. This gets him annoyed because its copying him. A while later, Rsnail steals Gwins hat and places it on top of the water pipe on the mine. This then means Gwin will climb up to get it (because its precious). Gwin climbs the scaffold then up the water pipe. Whilst on the water pipe, Rsnail turns on the water to make slide down onto the scaffold (breaking it) and falling to the ground. The clue "Its happened before but its been minor injuries" shows he could fall without being damaged. The most recent evidence about the puffle shows that his belly landed on it which pushed it in really far, killing him. The puffle was at the south east of the mine, where he was lying dead. Hope its right! -Archie

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
3rd November 2013, 03:33 PM

I think I have cracked the case.

Gwin was at the mine shack, when suddenly, he tripped on water that was near, and died when he slipped into the spot.

This proves where he slipped, fell, and died.

Your Trusted Master on forum, and Moderator in-game,
~PenguinDSC~

Rookie
7 posts
3rd November 2013, 03:40 PM

Quote:
I think I have cracked the case.

Gwin was at the mine shack, when suddenly, he tripped on water that was near, and died when he slipped into the spot.

How would the pillar have broken?

This proves where he slipped, fell, and died.

Your Trusted Master on forum, and Moderator in-game,

~PenguinDSC~

Not much.

251 posts
3rd November 2013, 03:47 PM

I think I know what happened to him...

I think one of his friends killed him because his friends said that the viking hat was valuable so one of his friends asked for an autograph and buddy request to make it seem like he wasnt the criminal and to make it seem like he was really his friend and then his friend took him to the mine shack and either chocked him to death or hangged him because if his friend hangged him he probably told him to go up on top of the mine shack and his friend followed behind him and then grabbed him and pushed him onto the hook
and then he took his body and dragged it onto the snow and layed him face down in the snow and broke off some of the wood and placed it all on the ground to make it look like he fell even though his friend really killed him because it said that The "Forensics have not spotted any broken bones, or organ damage. and it also said that "Someone" so that someone had to be his friend. I'm not sure if this is right but i think this could of happened to him.

Awesome Signature Made By: Cat Warrior

~ Musclebob1 Assistant !
~ Sarabareille Assistant !
~ I Work For Nintendo Inc.
~ I Got The Job At The Coffee Shop!
~ I Got The Job At The Night Club!
~ I Got The Job At The Mine Shack!
~ I Love 3Jake3 :)

936 posts
Seen 8th July 2014
3rd November 2013, 04:05 PM

Damen i already found 2 crimes! its awesome i've post them look at it please!

Rookie
68 posts
3rd November 2013, 04:08 PM

I already Made a detective buisness when I started OldCP... Ha! It's GPU... Global Penguin Units... I figured out 12 mysteries already! Old mysteries...

I am Storm Harry Jodanski. My real name is John.

Rookie
68 posts
3rd November 2013, 04:15 PM

Well.. I see that the wood broke. Water spilled. Coal spilled, with a dent in the can of coal. And a can that was tip over! A broken window...
Sound like this: A 'vicous' man ran up to Gwin and threw him onto the mine. Threw him in the can of water. The into the coal. A dent in the coal can. Then threw him into a berrel with the dent still in... Nothing was found in the berrel... And then threw him in the window of the mine... The threw him into his bad 'grave'...

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
3rd November 2013, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Well.. I see that the wood broke. Water spilled. Coal spilled, with a dent in the can of coal. And a can that was tip over! A broken window...

Sound like this: A 'vicous' man ran up to Gwin and threw him onto the mine. Threw him in the can of water. The into the coal. A dent in the coal can. Then threw him into a berrel with the dent still in... Nothing was found in the berrel... And then threw him in the window of the mine... The threw him into his bad 'grave'...
This could work if it weren't for his mark less body which could have been fresh from the sea, that's how clean it was. No coal stains or bruises.

Rookie
68 posts
3rd November 2013, 04:20 PM

And there are also lumps in the snow... He was by the Puffle Shop... You never thought of that! Ha!

Login or join the forums to reply.