19th February 2015

Krypto is Right

Made by Damen in Announcements

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
19th February 2015, 12:45 PM

Sorry for editing Kryptos post, it was immature of me.

He is right, you need to stop caring about ranks so much! If you keep doing this I'll just get rid of mods and have only undercover agents instead! No more moderator competitions, no more walking on walls and colors.

Unbanned Krypto and forgiven xVoid and all. Change now if you want oldcp to stay original

+1 by Augustine, Luke, Winnie, Cipher and 47 others

Rap Diablo
Master
3,463 posts
Seen 30th September 2022
19th February 2015, 12:47 PM

Damen wrote on 19th February 2015 12:45 PM:
Sorry for editing Kryptos post, it was immature of me.

He is right, you need to stop caring about ranks so much! If you keep doing this I'll just get rid of mods and have only undercover agents instead! No more moderator competitions, no more walking on walls and colors.

Unbanned Krypto and forgiven xVoid and all. Change now if you want oldcp to stay original

FINALLY, YOU WOKE UP AND SMELT THE KIBBLE! This is only why people act "mature"

Good job Damen

~Adawg

+1 by Luke, mags, Lavendar, blobby21 and 6 others

Master
5,463 posts
Seen 11th January 2023
19th February 2015, 12:48 PM

Ranks are a title. People take it too serious.

+1 by Augustine, fox, Eridan, Mists and 5 others, -1 by MegaSharkMS

627 posts
Seen 6th April 2020
19th February 2015, 12:49 PM

Luke wrote on 19th February 2015 12:48 PM:
Ranks are a title. People take it too serious.
I agree. :)
-Winnie

+1 by Luke, Eridan, DreamBurst and Sneha

1,258 posts
Seen 24th October 2015
19th February 2015, 12:51 PM

I Bet $15 If Somebody Says, GIMME MOD!

Oh And I See You Finally Opened Your Eyes! FINALLY MANNNNNNNNNNN!

+1 by Augustine, Luke, Eridan, DreamBurst and 2 others

Based God
Master
133 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
19th February 2015, 12:52 PM

Good move, finally there's an actual effort to change & improve the community.

+1 by Augustine, Luke, Jake01, Sir lulugreen1 and 8 others
Sincerely, God's Child

Master
5,463 posts
Seen 11th January 2023
19th February 2015, 12:54 PM

People are always saying give me Moderator! Even though Moderator is a rank of responsibility and keeping the community protected, not just for having a higher rank and name colors and the ability to walk on walls.

+1 by fox, Sir lulugreen1, Lavendar, Eridan and 3 others

OG ?
Master
1,498 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
19th February 2015, 12:54 PM

Thank you for un-banning xVoid and Krypto.
I believe that they both made great points that ranks are not everything.

+1 by Luke, Sir lulugreen1, greeny, tess and 5 others

Master
5,463 posts
Seen 11th January 2023
19th February 2015, 12:56 PM

Rasberry wrote on 19th February 2015 12:54 PM:
Thank you for un-banning xVoid and Krypto.
I believe that they both made great points that ranks are not everything.
Me too. Some people just take ranks too seriously lol.

+1 by Ras, Eridan, valentina and Sneha

Master
838 posts
Seen 7th July 2023
19th February 2015, 12:58 PM

I would agree with Kryptowolf too. I mean, he spoke out the truth and we noticed that our community does have problems.

This is what I was talking about over the past months, unfairness of ranks. I've noticed that having a rank can be unfair because the audience thinks that having a rank is like controlling the world. I bet that everyone here wants to control a society. We got to understand that society isn't that way. You can't get everything, that's called being selfish and spoiled. Not only that, we got to understand the fact that life is life. Nowadays, our society is a cruel thing. Younger people wants to be with people who are good-looking. It's more than good-looking, it's personality that matters.

My point is, the world is always going to be based on power and money. That's what people want and we cannot change their opinions.

"Don't Judge a Book by it's Cover" (Anonymous).

~CoffeeCow

+1 by Eridan, trixie and Sneha

DJ
Master
2,814 posts
Seen 24th May 2023
19th February 2015, 12:58 PM

Strongly agree. You don't need a rank to change the community positively.

+1 by Diamonbreeze, Eridan, trixie, Cipher and 1 other, -1 by Freddy

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
19th February 2015, 01:02 PM

I guess it took time to announce this because I never truly believed it was a problem. It will never stop but at least we can help common people to see that ranks are something they can't always be part of.
CoffeeCow wrote on 19th February 2015 12:58 PM:
I would agree with Kryptowolf too. I mean, he spoke out the truth and we noticed that our community does have problems.

This is what I was talking about over the past months, unfairness of ranks. I've noticed that having a rank can be unfair because the audience thinks that having a rank is like controlling the world. I bet that everyone here wants to control a society. We got to understand that society isn't that way. You can't get everything, that's called being selfish and spoiled. Not only that, we got to understand the fact that life is life. Nowadays, our society is a cruel thing. Younger people wants to be with people who are good-looking. It's more than good-looking, it's personality that matters.

My point is, the world is always going to be based on power and money. That's what people want and we cannot change their opinions.

~CoffeeCow

Moderators don't really control anything anyway. 80% is me and 20% is admins.

+1 by Luke, Scott, Augustine, tess and 7 others

Master
5,463 posts
Seen 11th January 2023
19th February 2015, 01:05 PM

Damen wrote on 19th February 2015 01:02 PM:
I guess it took time to announce this because I never truly believed it was a problem. It will never stop but at least we can help common people to see that ranks are something they can't always be part of.

CoffeeCow said on 19th February 2015 12:58 PM:

~CoffeeCow

Moderators are here to protect and help out users. Admins are there to provide help for the server or train moderators and rule the community. :)

+1 by May23 and Sneha, -1 by MegaSharkMS

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
19th February 2015, 01:05 PM

To be honest not much needs to be changed. There's some problems, yes, but all good things have at least a few problems. With the cooperation of the community the DSGHQ could very well get better and better.

+1 by CPManiac, Sir lulugreen1, McKinlee, Jake01 and 5 others
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Master
838 posts
Seen 7th July 2023
19th February 2015, 01:06 PM

Damen wrote on 19th February 2015 01:02 PM:

CoffeeCow said on 19th February 2015 12:58 PM:

~CoffeeCow

Damen,

I understand your point. What I mean by this, the rest of the people without ranks believe anyone with a rank have power on the game. For example, new users are asking other people, "Give Me Moderator because I want to control everyone." Like No... That's not how it works. :P

Login or join the forums to reply.