27th March 2015

Trial of Emperor Helper Cyberwolf

Made by Damen in Announcements

137 posts
Seen 31st July 2015
27th March 2015, 03:29 PM

shocking cyberwolf is a terrible man especially if he tries hacking... he could turn out like bane

+1 by Matt, -1 by Classic
Best Friends:Scrolls (Kind3) Ringo5004 cody5006 Coffeecow Chrys Terry91

~If you cant make good in your life don't give up there will be a opportunity at some point~

1,384 posts
Seen 22nd July 2015
27th March 2015, 03:37 PM

What a disappointment. I will do my best to attend.

Former Moderator - Master - Friendly user <3
Don't hesitate to come to me if you need anything.

Everythings not lost
Master
1,280 posts
Seen 12th March 2020
27th March 2015, 03:38 PM

Zeldamaster wrote on 27th March 2015 08:26 AM:
Why would Cyberwolf do such a thing.
I thought Cyberwolf would never do a thing like that.
But who knows maybe he got hacked. Many people like to hack staff members.
~Zeldamaster~

Cyberwolf has been rude to users before, but he has been forgiven many times. He seems to have very serious charges this time...

But, he has been in this community for a long time, as Wheeler stated. I guess we will see what happens. I will try to attend the trial.

It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities.

269 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
27th March 2015, 03:44 PM

Abigail wrote on 27th March 2015 03:38 PM:
Cyberwolf has been rude to users before, but he has been forgiven many times. A bit too many times, if you ask me; that's none of my concern though. He seems to have very serious charges this time...
Yes, he has been rude to users before, and yes he has been forgiven many times, but he has dedicated 2 years of his life to DSGHQ (maybe even more, all I know is that it was atleast 2 years).
But, then again, depending on how severe the situation turns out to be, it'd be only reasonable to take serious action against him.

We will see how this turns out later on tonight, I hope he is not going to be lost forever, though.

Adam

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
27th March 2015, 03:49 PM

Interesting, I don't know who's right or wrong. Cyberwolf is mainly a friend to me, and there was only one time where we got into an argument (which caused Cyber to hack threaten me). But I'll just wait and see till the trial.

"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
27th March 2015, 04:03 PM

Hello,
To be honest Cyberwolf is an ancient user practically everyone knows of him, or has heard of him before. In the past he's gotten in trouble and got punishments but each time slowly gained his ranks back. To be honest someone like him of such high ranking on here should have respect for the DSGHQ. Cyberwolf is a decent guy, yes, but it is sad how some people never learn. I will make it tonight at 6:00 PM just to make this more clear in mind. This truly saddens me as it sounds as if he more or less couldn't care any less for the DSGHQ. However I shall not judge anyone, but I do however have my opinions. I hope justice is served, and I bet this is a burden for you Damen because Cyberwolf and you are quite good friends... it is unbelievable to be honest. Hang in there Damen, go with your gut feeling.

Sincerely,
-Sadie

+1 by OoBubblesoO, Wheeler and Matt
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

80 posts
Seen 20th April 2015
27th March 2015, 04:11 PM

im sorry for saying that ._.

i hope u do NOT die sorry

+1 by Classic, -1 by OoBubblesoO, lylance, lulu2 and zelda
Yeah dude keep shouting because here are mah signatures
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~

IM BACK
2,668 posts
Seen 12th April 2023
27th March 2015, 04:22 PM

matthewvacc wrote on 27th March 2015 09:37 AM:
Jilly said on 27th March 2015 09:13 AM:
Cyberwolf said on 27th March 2015 08:57 AM:
1) I cannot attend due to something PERSONAL
2) I didn't threat to hack Snaildom. Some goon named Nombix logged in and people automatically thought he was going to hack, but he didn't and nor was it even his plan.
3) They aren't my friends.
4) I banned him.
5) I did what I could to enforce
6) I didn't even invite them there in the first place...

So there you go. I did nothing wrong whatsoever, just my job. Those of you who would like to say "CYBERWOLF YOU ARE A BAD GUY" - you're 100% wrong, because I have a better argument than you do because half of you don't even know what happened. You automatically believe I'm the bad guy here, which I'm not. Read those bullets again.

Thank you Cyberwolf, because i know you will never do such a thing. You are NOT a bad guy because i know you are a great friend even though i'm not your friend. I will never be againsting you, thats wrong.

~Jilly

Jilly he lied to us all, me and Tennis both are prime witnesses as we saw everything, and what he said is the complete opposite of what happened
what if yuour lying because u want him banned? im not saying you lied but think of the possibility's

MERRY CHRISTMAS

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
27th March 2015, 04:29 PM

Lord Hashir wrote on 27th March 2015 03:49 PM:
Interesting, I don't know who's right or wrong. Cyberwolf is mainly a friend to me, and there was only one time where we got into an argument (which caused Cyber to hack threaten me). But I'll just wait and see till the trial.

That was a joke, young blood

Master
1,147 posts
Seen 27th February 2016
27th March 2015, 04:35 PM

Well, we'll see what happens. All I can say is good luck Cyberwolf.

YES
Master
2,119 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
27th March 2015, 04:38 PM

Wisdom will be there :)

learn from me

Calico Rose
Master
1,683 posts
Seen 31st July 2022
27th March 2015, 04:40 PM

Adawg wrote on 27th March 2015 08:23 AM:
WHATT....plot twist in the DSGHQ O_O, I was expecting this anyway
Whoa, hold the phone. You were EXPECTING this? What do you know Adawg?

1,106 posts
Seen 11th November 2015
27th March 2015, 05:28 PM

He has done this before. How would I know? He is too perfect. I see him as a normal user on every CPPS, then he becomes owner. He has also cyberbullied me on a CPPS. He did not know it was me, though.

http://i.imgur.com/aNKASIC.jpg

Vampire Test from quizrocket.com!
Quizzes: Customer Engagement

Rookie
8 posts
Seen 7th March 2016
27th March 2015, 06:11 PM

So, what is the server? And where is the trial?

音魂は、健全な精神と健全な肉体に宿る。
Otodama wa, kenzen'na seishin to kenzen'na nikutai ni yadoru.
A sound soul, dwells in a sound mind and a sound body.

Hai. I'm Candy, and no, I do not always have candy with me.

The Legend
1,333 posts
Seen 10th September 2019
27th March 2015, 07:54 PM

lulu2 wrote on 27th March 2015 04:22 PM:
matthewvacc said on 27th March 2015 09:37 AM:
Jilly said on 27th March 2015 09:13 AM:
Cyberwolf said on 27th March 2015 08:57 AM:
1) I cannot attend due to something PERSONAL
2) I didn't threat to hack Snaildom. Some goon named Nombix logged in and people automatically thought he was going to hack, but he didn't and nor was it even his plan.
3) They aren't my friends.
4) I banned him.
5) I did what I could to enforce
6) I didn't even invite them there in the first place...

So there you go. I did nothing wrong whatsoever, just my job. Those of you who would like to say "CYBERWOLF YOU ARE A BAD GUY" - you're 100% wrong, because I have a better argument than you do because half of you don't even know what happened. You automatically believe I'm the bad guy here, which I'm not. Read those bullets again.

Thank you Cyberwolf, because i know you will never do such a thing. You are NOT a bad guy because i know you are a great friend even though i'm not your friend. I will never be againsting you, thats wrong.

~Jilly

Jilly he lied to us all, me and Tennis both are prime witnesses as we saw everything, and what he said is the complete opposite of what happened

what if yuour lying because u want him banned? im not saying you lied but think of the possibility's

Cyberwolf was a friend to me and I would never lie to intentionally get him banned. Both Tennis and Rae acknowledged that I was there during the Tinychat party when this happened so if there's any doubt in your mind that i'm lying go talk to them. It would be very odd if I was lying due to the fact that my testimony on Cyberwolf matched u exactly with the evidence Tennis had of what Cyberwolf did at the party. I really don't appritatie being called a liar while I did a good thing and gave truthful testimony about what really happened

+1 by Rae

Login or join the forums to reply.