Seen 12th April 2023
27th March 2015, 08:21 PM

matthewvacc wrote on 27th March 2015 07:54 PM:
lulu2 said on 27th March 2015 04:22 PM:
matthewvacc said on 27th March 2015 09:37 AM:
Jilly said on 27th March 2015 09:13 AM:
Cyberwolf said on 27th March 2015 08:57 AM:
1) I cannot attend due to something PERSONAL
2) I didn't threat to hack Snaildom. Some goon named Nombix logged in and people automatically thought he was going to hack, but he didn't and nor was it even his plan.
3) They aren't my friends.
4) I banned him.
5) I did what I could to enforce
6) I didn't even invite them there in the first place...

So there you go. I did nothing wrong whatsoever, just my job. Those of you who would like to say "CYBERWOLF YOU ARE A BAD GUY" - you're 100% wrong, because I have a better argument than you do because half of you don't even know what happened. You automatically believe I'm the bad guy here, which I'm not. Read those bullets again.

Thank you Cyberwolf, because i know you will never do such a thing. You are NOT a bad guy because i know you are a great friend even though i'm not your friend. I will never be againsting you, thats wrong.

~Jilly

Jilly he lied to us all, me and Tennis both are prime witnesses as we saw everything, and what he said is the complete opposite of what happened

what if yuour lying because u want him banned? im not saying you lied but think of the possibility's

Cyberwolf was a friend to me and I would never lie to intentionally get him banned. Both Tennis and Rae acknowledged that I was there during the Tinychat party when this happened so if there's any doubt in your mind that i'm lying go talk to them. It would be very odd if I was lying due to the fact that my testimony on Cyberwolf matched u exactly with the evidence Tennis had of what Cyberwolf did at the party. I really don't appritatie being called a liar while I did a good thing and gave truthful testimony about what really happened
I know but anything can happen

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Seen 2nd January 2022
29th March 2015, 11:30 AM

matthewvacc wrote on 27th March 2015 09:37 AM:
Jilly said on 27th March 2015 09:13 AM:
Cyberwolf said on 27th March 2015 08:57 AM:
1) I cannot attend due to something PERSONAL
2) I didn't threat to hack Snaildom. Some goon named Nombix logged in and people automatically thought he was going to hack, but he didn't and nor was it even his plan.
3) They aren't my friends.
4) I banned him.
5) I did what I could to enforce
6) I didn't even invite them there in the first place...

So there you go. I did nothing wrong whatsoever, just my job. Those of you who would like to say "CYBERWOLF YOU ARE A BAD GUY" - you're 100% wrong, because I have a better argument than you do because half of you don't even know what happened. You automatically believe I'm the bad guy here, which I'm not. Read those bullets again.

Thank you Cyberwolf, because i know you will never do such a thing. You are NOT a bad guy because i know you are a great friend even though i'm not your friend. I will never be againsting you, thats wrong.

~Jilly

Jilly he lied to us all, me and Tennis both are prime witnesses as we saw everything, and what he said is the complete opposite of what happened

i was there myself but let me be honest....

Both sides are exaturating the story i'll tell u what happened

u see cyberwolf may have done those things but some of those things werent exactly... what he did i wouldnt say he was guilty but he wasnt too innocent either

other than that i was a slightest bit surprised this would happen if u want to hear the true story of what happened (if u r doing it for a good reason and not just some silly joke around) u r welcomed to pm me

hear me out

some of this did happen but it wasnt Dangit crime..

[/spoiler] [/center]

i am forever thankful Zeternal :)

1,258 posts
Seen 24th October 2015
19th April 2015, 04:19 AM

Why isn't dis locked? BANANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

-1 by Kara and Wheeler

Alatar
1,164 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
13th January 2023, 11:20 AM

Who's Cyberwolf?