12th April 2015

The Hate on Moderators

Made by IceeSofie in Announcements

Rookie
30 posts
Seen 15th June 2015
26th April 2015, 01:21 PM

I wish more people could understand that sometimes it's hard to keep up on your hobbies such as oldcp. Things may come up that force you to resign, then once they are settled people realize how much fun these jobs are, then they wish to have them back. As long as they have done no wrong, and have proved worthy of a powerful position, by all rights they deserve to have it back. If you could use forgiveness then many quarrels on forums would never happen, so please keep in mind that humans are imperfect and cannot tell the future. love everyone, hate no one.

Amber1
155 posts
Seen 27th February 2016
26th April 2015, 05:33 PM

IceeSofie wrote on 12th April 2015 06:06 PM:
Recently, I have seen users saying rude and disrespectful things to and about Ellie and Bailey, I have to say it's quite disrespectful. I understand you have your right to say what you think, but instead of making others feel like they did something wrong, acknowledge the fact that we all have made a mistake in our life. Yes, this is a job, but Damen even said to not to take moderators and moderating so seriously. You're probably thinking, "Well what does that have to do with anything?". From my point of view, it means that we as a community should not stress about Moderators and what they do, obviously that analysis may be incorrect in some people's opinions but that isn't the point. I don't like to see these people be hated on, you should really think before you speak, because it can truly hurt someone else. Yes, these two did resign, but they proved to me that they should get the rank back, as many of you are doing right now, and I am watching. These actions cause others to feel like they did a crime, like they did something wrong. Instead of making them feel bad about it in public, why not speak to me in private about this? After all I was the one who wanted them moderator. If you want to hate on them more, it won't help you get a rank.

Thank you for reading, and in no way am I pointing anyone out personally, this is for all users. (Sorry for the short post btw )

I'm just saying that if I was them I wouldn't let it bother me.I'm not saying this "ISN'T" a big deal really people need to stop this.

Help
557 posts
Seen 20th August 2023
26th April 2015, 06:31 PM

Actually this is a big deal, this is a big deal via the discussion saying, and I quote "Mods Need To Step Up". So Yeah it's a pretty big deal.

Login or join the forums to reply.