12th April 2015

The Hate on Moderators

Made by IceeSofie in Announcements

Just a fnaf lover!! :)
1,663 posts
Seen 6th March 2016
13th April 2015, 05:20 PM

Lloyd wrote on 12th April 2015 06:44 PM:
I think people are just jealous, the problem is, some Staff members are treated like gods, meanwhile, the users, the most important thing on DSGHQ, without them what Mods and Admins would do? Users are treated like DIRT.
I see that Moderators and Administrators must be respected, but, what about the users? I don't see disrespect on Bailey and Ellie, I see people discussing if the decision of re-promote them was wise, it is not "BAILEY SHOULDN'T BE PROMOTED, HE SUCKS AT MODERATING" (he doesen't sucks at moderating, I think he's awesome at it) we just say "Well... do you think that the decision was wise?" and blah blah blah. I don't see much disrespect, the only thing I see is people beign rude because they are jealous, so, Mrs Sofie, I think that statement is wrong.
We just want committed Moderators, is it too hard to understand? I think so.

Feel free to dislike this post, your judgement, not mine;

-Lloyd
Accidently disliked!! :(

NAHH- Oh wait enjoy this Edited Animation I made and a Lag Seizure if you have a bad computer like me!:

Rookie
5 posts
Seen 30th April 2015
13th April 2015, 07:05 PM

its so hard to become a mod and it should be viewed as a respected position, I look up to those who take it upon themselves to keep the Older and BETTER club penguin clean and safe. For those who hate remember what they carry on their shoulders and their responsibility.

~less traveled by~

and i was stressed out.
2,308 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
13th April 2015, 07:51 PM

1+ I agree 100% on this post. Hating a mod wont place you anywhere for a rank.

+1 by Bp28, -1 by Shepherd
twenty one pilots is cool.

When A New Day Comes, Everything is Better.
586 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
13th April 2015, 08:17 PM

Yeah skittles is right, they just could be jealous because they arent a mod and maybe they want to be one and maybe the others are just thinking that its not fair they got a free turn to earn or get free mod. for example "Hey its not fair why do they get free mods! i want to be one! no fair >:(" somthing like that and they arent showing respect

Friendship is supposed to be everywhere. Including DSGHQ. We have lots and lots of friendship all over the world. And we also need more friendship in DSGHQ too! Everyone is perfect however they are. Family and Friendship is a beautiful thing. Everyone can work together.

619 posts
Seen 6th June 2015
13th April 2015, 08:35 PM

nice post and i agree very nice +like

Im Amy Rose~

im a hedgehog with cheer and love.

Veteran
Master
3,713 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
13th April 2015, 11:01 PM

I agree with this post! But, I think they should be bit more mature and understand about it

+1 by Bp28

The Guy From Boston
Master
1,779 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
14th April 2015, 04:32 AM

Angi wrote on 13th April 2015 07:39 AM:
I believe anyone who has the gut to say those things to Bailey and Ellie are simply hypocrites. For, if this situation happened to them I don't think they'd appreciate the hate either. They just need to look at it through Bailey's and Ellie's point of view in this situation, and I believe that is one of the only ways they'll see what they are doing is wrong. Listen up, it's not easy going through what Ellie and Bailey have to go through. I'm sure no one would want to receive the hate they are putting up with, when really it isn't there fault in the first place. For they proved to Sofie they could earn their rank back, they did what must be done and set a good example. No one should be blamed for that, it's just wrong. Users without a rank have the same chance to earn Mod, but in the end it's the Administrators decisions. If you would, please congratulate someone who has just earned something.

Lovely post Sofie.

The fact that you're saying that people are hypocrites makes the one saying that a hypocrite themselves. Look everyone should be treated with both hate and love to make everyone equal.

+1 by trixie

1,384 posts
Seen 22nd July 2015
14th April 2015, 07:18 AM

Quote:
The fact that you're saying that people are hypocrites makes the one saying that a hypocrite themselves. Look everyone should be treated with both hate and love to make everyone equal.

What I am trying to explain is that they really just need to see the point of view from the other side. I understand everyone should be treated equally I really should have included that in my first post, but one of the real points I was trying to make was in the following.
One doesn't understand a situation until they have really experienced it for themselves. In other words, if someone has commented unfairly on the behalf of someone else, they wouldn't want the same to happen to them if they were in the same situation. It's like judging a book by it's cover, or saying that you don't like a food that you've never gave in to try.

Former Moderator - Master - Friendly user <3
Don't hesitate to come to me if you need anything.

1,137 posts
Seen 14th August 2023
14th April 2015, 11:22 AM

Yes, why the jealousy of hate on moderators? They seem to be the 2 newest moderators. They also have feelings. Everyone should respect staff, and everyone else.

B19 BOY
Master
2,048 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
14th April 2015, 11:23 AM

Thank you for making a post about this, Empress Sofie.

Rap Diablo
Master
3,463 posts
Seen 30th September 2022
14th April 2015, 03:40 PM

Cyberwolf wrote on 14th April 2015 03:36 PM:
Users really tend to get angry over simple things because they didn't get their way, so they take it out on a moderator. Kids are two faced, and they will disrespect a moderator one day but then suck up to them the next. However, if you don't respect the moderators there won't ever be a "your way" because respect is key in this community. Everyone has their opinion and all opinions should be heard, but those reading this reply who happen to disrespect the moderators, try to filter the mean parts of your opinion. These two people resigned out of the blue and frankly earned their way back onto the team, so instead of hating on these two in particular, you should honestly thank them for being so dedicated to serving this community.

Well put my friend, I read this in a really patriotic voice.

334 posts
Seen 23rd February 2016
14th April 2015, 04:02 PM

I Don't Know About This but I do know that baileys mad but this post means a lot people should listen to this post and make it apart of there OLDCP life

Sad, In Pain, those emotions still cant bring me down ;)

http://www.slrphotographyguide.com/images/macro-water-droplet.jpg

328 posts
Seen 19th August 2015
26th April 2015, 10:42 AM

Same, people are jealous because they want to be able to walk on walls, arrest people, be popular, etc. I think they should just stop because mods help OldCP run. If your lucky enough the mods will maybe even be your friends. Bailey and Ellie have been untreated well from users. Because Bailey and Ellie are the newest mods apart from Ollo and Rae they think that it should be them. Sorry if this doesn't make sense, I tried. ~Mills~

Live life, love dreams and you'll be okay.

1,253 posts
Seen 30th June 2023
26th April 2015, 12:51 PM

Yes, people are being mean to Bailey. Don't like it :(

OldCP Wise One
PM me if you need any help!

Login or join the forums to reply.