7th June 2015

Moderator Spreadsheet Release

Made by Roberto in Announcements

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
7th June 2015, 12:05 PM

Great work. Another outstanding display from moderators. Damn Terry 41 hours, that's almost two days straight!

[claps]

+1 by Kenneth, Lemonade and TerryDJ
"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

Master
1,027 posts
Seen 6th September 2020
7th June 2015, 12:24 PM

Alright, let me say a few things. First of all, Moderators have complained about your spreadsheet. You are just so worked up in all your publicity that you cannot recognize these simple things. Aswell as this, Deenie gathered up 36 hours this week, and she has no congratulations? Thats a thing I think you shouldn't include every week. You are congratulating the person that is most active, which is basically putting one Moderator in front of another. YET ANOTHER THING is that you let Sled off the hook when he had hours left, but you won't let Little gain extra hours. May I remind you that it is a full week, not just 6 days. If by the end of Sunday they don't have enough hours, you can count them for an X. Overall, I think you need to respect others better. Don't go on and say "well go on Maniac, tell me what I can do better." You value people based on their rank in society and how publicly announced they are, and of how much they respect you.

Don't get me wrong, I love the spreadsheet idea. But from the fact that you stole (yes I mean stole, not just had the same idea) this idea from Chelsey, I just cannot think straight. For once, I would like to see you treat others equally. Not based on their rank, not by their promises, but on their heart and their personality. If you reply back to this saying, "You aren't a problem to me; I can demote you any time I want" (he has said that to me and other Moderators before) or if you say "I don't care. I'm on top of the world! I don't have to know your opinion to know I am awesome!!", I will be very disappointed in the way you treat others. Not that I have the authority to do so, but because everyone is treated equal based on opinion and personality.

+1 by Faith, PenguinDSC, Chelsey, Rae and 14 others

Be-You-Tiful! <3
88 posts
Seen 30th July 2019
7th June 2015, 12:31 PM

Congrats to Faygo and Terry! woo! :)

+1 by TerryDJ, tess and Gurlplay

Don't Chase People. Be Yourself, do your own thing and work hard.
The right people- the ones who really belong in your life- will come to you.
And stay.
-Will Smith
N- Nature
O- Orange
N- Native
N- Name
A- Amazing
Always be positive! <3

Based God
Master
133 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
7th June 2015, 12:39 PM

CPManiac wrote on 7th June 2015 12:24 PM:
Alright, let me say a few things. First of all, Moderators have complained about your spreadsheet. You are just so worked up in all your publicity that you cannot recognize these simple things. Aswell as this, Deenie gathered up 36 hours this week, and she has no congratulations? Thats a thing I think you shouldn't include every week. You are congratulating the person that is most active, which is basically putting one Moderator in front of another. YET ANOTHER THING is that you let Sled off the hook when he had hours left, but you won't let Little gain extra hours. May I remind you that it is a full week, not just 6 days. If by the end of Sunday they don't have enough hours, you can count them for an X. Overall, I think you need to respect others better. Don't go on and say "well go on Maniac, tell me what I can do better." You value people based on their rank in society and how publicly announced they are, and of how much they respect you.

Don't get me wrong, I love the spreadsheet idea. But from the fact that you stole (yes I mean stole, not just had the same idea) this idea from Chelsey, I just cannot think straight. For once, I would like to see you treat others equally. Not based on their rank, not by their promises, but on their heart and their personality. If you reply back to this saying, "You aren't a problem to me; I can demote you any time I want" (he has said that to me and other Moderators before) or if you say "I don't care. I'm on top of the world! I don't have to know your opinion to know I am awesome!!", I will be very disappointed in the way you treat others. Not that I have the authority to do so, but because everyone is treated equal based on opinion and personality.

The fact that you think I stole this idea from Chelsey is enough to show me of your ignorance and why you cannot be reasoned with.

+1 by Ghost, -1 by CPManiac, Rae, greeny, Sam and 3 others
Sincerely, God's Child

Everythings not lost
Master
1,280 posts
Seen 12th March 2020
7th June 2015, 01:20 PM

Oh, sorry for being a bit inactive. I had a funeral to attend, but don't worry, I can easily make up 15 hours. I definitely won't be on the probation list next week! :3

It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities.

it was only hypothetical
Master
6,414 posts
Seen 25th August 2023
7th June 2015, 01:56 PM

Well, Dancebear is a royal so.....

+1 by Kara and Dancebear
Gone

Sweet memories

Queen Regent of Snaildom
Master
1,826 posts
Seen 15th August 2023
7th June 2015, 02:03 PM

Roberto wrote on 7th June 2015 12:39 PM:
CPManiac said on 7th June 2015 12:24 PM:

The fact that you think I stole this idea from Chelsey is enough to show me of your ignorance and why you cannot be reasoned with.
All you are proving is your disloyalty to the staff.

+1 by Harlyn and Starwolf, -1 by Kara
<3

Rookie
62 posts
Seen 13th August 2015
7th June 2015, 04:14 PM

Congrats Moderators! Big Congrats to Terry and Faygo!

+1 by tess

Banned
37 posts
Seen 12th July 2015
7th June 2015, 04:15 PM

Sam wrote on 7th June 2015 02:03 PM:
Roberto said on 7th June 2015 12:39 PM:

This has NOTHING to do with disloyalty, Maniac can state his opinion and no one should have a problem with it including staff. This isn't ignorant Roberto people have lives and for you to force them to play a game because you want to be at the top is ridiculous. I am a Rookie and I will take my stand and say this is ridiculous, I do like how you wish to keep them active and that is fine but cut them some slack. Plus as Cheep said you cannot demoted royalty, if that was the case then there would be no royals since most of them are inactive. I am not pleased with the fact you are trying to demote Moderator's for not being online for a huge amount of time. Be happy they are active and are moderating and if they are not active ask them to be active a bit more. Don't jump straight to demotion. I am not a moderator but if I was I would resign because I can't sit on a game all day, I got things to do in real life and I believe the staff can relate. If I get banned for this I would think it is ridiculous and unfair since I am stating my opinion, I know you did things like that before so yeah. Peace,
~CandyKiss

+1 by CPManiac, Sam , Kara, Sled and 3 others

Queen Regent of Snaildom
Master
1,826 posts
Seen 15th August 2023
7th June 2015, 04:32 PM

Candykiss wrote on 7th June 2015 04:15 PM:

Sam said on 7th June 2015 02:03 PM:

This has NOTHING to do with disloyalty, Maniac can state his opinion and no one should have a problem with it including staff. This isn't ignorant Roberto people have lives and for you to force them to play a game because you want to be at the top is ridiculous. I am a Rookie and I will take my stand and say this is ridiculous, I do like how you wish to keep them active and that is fine but cut them some slack. Plus as Cheep said you cannot demoted royalty, if that was the case then there would be no royals since most of them are inactive. I am not pleased with the fact you are trying to demote Moderator's for not being online for a huge amount of time. Be happy they are active and are moderating and if they are not active ask them to be active a bit more. Don't jump straight to demotion. I am not a moderator but if I was I would resign because I can't sit on a game all day, I got things to do in real life and I believe the staff can relate. If I get banned for this I would think it is ridiculous and unfair since I am stating my opinion, I know you did things like that before so yeah. Peace,
~CandyKiss
I was saying Roberto was disloyal not maniac.

+1 by Kara
<3

Banned
37 posts
Seen 12th July 2015
7th June 2015, 04:34 PM

Sam wrote on 7th June 2015 04:32 PM:
Candykiss said on 7th June 2015 04:15 PM:

~CandyKiss

Sorry I read it wrong.

+1 by Sam and Kara

Queen Regent of Snaildom
Master
1,826 posts
Seen 15th August 2023
7th June 2015, 04:36 PM

Candykiss wrote on 7th June 2015 04:34 PM:
Sam said on 7th June 2015 04:32 PM:
Candykiss said on 7th June 2015 04:15 PM:

~CandyKiss

Sorry I read it wrong.
Its fine ^-^

+1 by Kara and Harlyn
<3

230 posts
Seen 26th August 2015
7th June 2015, 06:19 PM

sorry rob accidently disliked. nice post

Friends:You

Queen Of Cats
103 posts
Seen 21st January 2016
7th June 2015, 06:26 PM

Well Dancebear is Royal Plus she comes on Alot! I Dont think u have the power

~Your Journey is Getting Higher Adventures Never Grow Old~

Lady of the Empire
Master
1,003 posts
Seen 3rd November 2019
7th June 2015, 07:34 PM

It's honestly not his fault you wanted all the glory for coming up with this. You never gave Chelsey credit so he's not ignorant. I don't know how many times you're going to use that word until you realize you're using it wrong. Maniac did not ignore the fact Chelsey came up with it, nor did he ignore the fact you specified it and made it work, he observed your posts carefully and didn't see Chelsey's name come up, but he did know she thought of the idea. So basically, he's keen on details and good with conclusions. Although you did not steal her idea, it would be nice to give her some credit.

+1 by Kara, Harlyn, Dancebear, Sam and 2 others
Lady Cheep Glitz of the Royal Imperial Bank
Lady of the Bank - Detective - Forums Moderator - OldCP Moderator - Lady of the Empire

Friends
Hails||Sadie|Chelsey|Tess|Mico|Damen|Dance|Gamer|Con|Jacob|Adam

Wiki:Cheep

Login or join the forums to reply.