Moderator Spreadsheet Release

Made by Roberto in Announcements

Rookie
25 posts
Seen 21st June 2015
7th June 2015, 07:41 PM

Roberto wrote on 7th June 2015 10:32 AM:
Savannah Universe said on 7th June 2015 10:17 AM:
No offence, but the mods are kinda being forced to be online. That is just plain rude, because you don't know their schedule and they could have jobs, too. They could be working their butts off for goodness sake! Roberto, why are you doing this to the staff? Once again, it's just plain out rude...

If they have a busy schedule and are aware of the responsibilities it takes to be a mod then maybe they should just resign?

1. Dancebear is royalty. I don't think you can demote her, as cheep said.
2. They kind of are. I mean there's a ton of mods that are online. Some have after school activities and homework, and you're kind of telling them "no. oldcp goes first" and it is like that. To be more active on oldcp, don't you think they should be able to finish all their work then log on?
3. There's many responsibilities for mod, but the most important ones are not being so active. I mean, Mckinlee is active, isn't that good enough? Why be so active? Being on oldcp or the laptop all day isn't even good. And you'll never find mods like the ones we have right now, just the fact they're even active is enough, and we are all grateful for them even spending one hour each day watching us, but no, you expect more from them. I love this idea, but I really think it's too much pressure put on to them.

-Queenblue backup forum account

+1 by Cheep, Kara, Sled and Starwolf

Banned
37 posts
Seen 12th July 2015
7th June 2015, 08:50 PM

Cheep wrote on 7th June 2015 07:34 PM:
Roberto said on 7th June 2015 12:39 PM:
CPManiac said on 7th June 2015 12:24 PM:
Alright, let me say a few things. First of all, Moderators have complained about your spreadsheet. You are just so worked up in all your publicity that you cannot recognize these simple things. Aswell as this, Deenie gathered up 36 hours this week, and she has no congratulations? Thats a thing I think you shouldn't include every week. You are congratulating the person that is most active, which is basically putting one Moderator in front of another. YET ANOTHER THING is that you let Sled off the hook when he had hours left, but you won't let Little gain extra hours. May I remind you that it is a full week, not just 6 days. If by the end of Sunday they don't have enough hours, you can count them for an X. Overall, I think you need to respect others better. Don't go on and say "well go on Maniac, tell me what I can do better." You value people based on their rank in society and how publicly announced they are, and of how much they respect you.

Don't get me wrong, I love the spreadsheet idea. But from the fact that you stole (yes I mean stole, not just had the same idea) this idea from Chelsey, I just cannot think straight. For once, I would like to see you treat others equally. Not based on their rank, not by their promises, but on their heart and their personality. If you reply back to this saying, "You aren't a problem to me; I can demote you any time I want" (he has said that to me and other Moderators before) or if you say "I don't care. I'm on top of the world! I don't have to know your opinion to know I am awesome!!", I will be very disappointed in the way you treat others. Not that I have the authority to do so, but because everyone is treated equal based on opinion and personality.

The fact that you think I stole this idea from Chelsey is enough to show me of your ignorance and why you cannot be reasoned with.

It's honestly not his fault you wanted all the glory for coming up with this. You never gave Chelsey credit so he's not ignorant. I don't know how many times you're going to use that word until you realize you're using it wrong. Maniac did not ignore the fact Chelsey came up with it, nor did he ignore the fact you specified it and made it work, he observed your posts carefully and didn't see Chelsey's name come up, but he did know she thought of the idea. So basically, he's keen on details and good with conclusions. Although you did not steal her idea, it would be nice to give her some credit.

PREACH! It doesn't matter who came up with the idea, but if you decide to use someone's idea just simply give them credit. You know what you are talking about and I think we would be great friends.

+1 by Cheep and CPManiac

Queen of the pasta
Suspended
184 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
7th June 2015, 09:17 PM

Sled wrote on 7th June 2015 10:03 AM:
YAAAAAA TERRY!! Good job bro! GJ to everyone.

I just wanna say I love your profile picture!!! PUGS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1 by Sled
Hey people! Its me trollfaced21! I love you guys so much and am thankful for all of you! HATERS BACK OFF! BYE BRUHS
Haters gonna hate, trollers gonna troll

hey like my signature? Isn't it trolly?

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
7th June 2015, 10:57 PM

Trollfaced21 wrote on 7th June 2015 09:17 PM:
Sled said on 7th June 2015 10:03 AM:

I just wanna say I love your profile picture!!! PUGS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thx dude pugs4lyfe

Veteran
Master
927 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
8th June 2015, 06:19 AM

It is now official that the Princesses will NOT be counted in the spreadsheet. If you don't see my name next time, don't panic. *Official rule by Chelsey*

~DanceBear

Close Friends

- Abushekaus, The PCC Crew, Malorie, Harrison, Zeshan -

Rookie
9 posts
Seen 8th June 2015
8th June 2015, 10:30 AM

Mhm,
Mods cannot be forced online.
Although they shall need to be active.
I agree with Sam-pop though.
Also congratulations Terry and Faygo.
Bailey try to be more active next time though.
GJ everyone.

ur mom tbh
63 posts
Seen 4th April 2023
8th June 2015, 01:37 PM

Roberto actually no they are online because they don't want to lose they're moderator job. My sister she wasn't really into this game but she and me didn't like the fact that people come on here to have fun but instead 8 year olds have to be online for them to keep they're job that is fun to have. And that was before you even joined and before the spreadsheet. But its also nice that you don't even put ur name on the list huh? This wouldn't go for damen but u are still lower then Damen so how is fair that u can be inactive and not be put on there?
Also, my sisters friend his mom died and his dad is about to and he's only 15 so he works 2 jobs and pays the bills for his dad. So that is just another reason 24 hours is a full time job.
~Theater

Queen of the pasta
Suspended
184 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
11th June 2015, 09:39 PM

Sled wrote on 7th June 2015 10:57 PM:
Trollfaced21 said on 7th June 2015 09:17 PM:
Sled said on 7th June 2015 10:03 AM:

thx dude pugs4lyfe

do u have a pug? I want one really bad

Hey people! Its me trollfaced21! I love you guys so much and am thankful for all of you! HATERS BACK OFF! BYE BRUHS
Haters gonna hate, trollers gonna troll

hey like my signature? Isn't it trolly?

1,137 posts
Seen 14th August 2023
12th June 2015, 03:07 AM

congratsss terry and fay <3

Login or join the forums to reply.