Disinbandment of Black Hand

Made by tennis in Announcements

The Great
Master
3,983 posts
Seen 10th September 2020
22nd September 2015, 10:35 PM

Hello.

Today the traitor Jaxs was killed on his Black Hand account Jaserius. Unfortunately it wasn't by the hand of a Black Hand but by Hgar. Flametherius attacked Jaserius but only after prompted by Hashir and did not technically receive the kill. Caserius is still alive.

Because they failed their mission and spies report possible traitorous activities, the Black Hand Brotherhood are obviously not fit to serve the empire.

I hereby order all Black Hands to submit themselves for execution before the wedding of Damen and Chelsey or they will be considered traitors of the Empire and will be hunted down and killed/demoted. If a Black Hand attacks any member of the Empire they will also be considered a traitor and demoted on every account. Unfortunately death is the only way to be fully safe and dispose of the Black Hands, the organization was founded on a lie planted by Mickey and I must know which members are loyal to us and which are not.

Black Hands, please contact or find Tennis, Hashir, BP28, Cysero or any Agent/Guards and coordinate a time to surrender your account. Knights/Detectives/Mods cannot kill any Black Hand accounts without explicit permission from one of the users listed above.

I also give any user with a weapon permission to kill Caserius on sight.

Sorry it had to come to this.

+1 by Sam , Matt, Bp28, Mink and 29 others

Queen Regent of Snaildom
Master
1,826 posts
Seen 15th August 2023
22nd September 2015, 10:37 PM

Me and Flame tried to kill Jaserius. I only helped him track Jaserius, he turned invisible and all stuff. But Flame was acting strangely suspicious, he like spoke in a strange way.

+1 by Sheriff and Design4real
<3

The Legend
1,333 posts
Seen 10th September 2019
22nd September 2015, 10:38 PM

It was just not meant to be

+1 by Sheriff

The Great
Master
1,520 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
22nd September 2015, 11:08 PM

Bye bye, black hands. It's unfortunate it had to come to this.

+1 by Mists, Georgey, Sam , Sheriff and 3 others

cool guy
1,696 posts
Seen 28th July 2022
23rd September 2015, 12:57 AM

Tennis Stags wrote on 22nd September 2015 10:35 PM:
Hello.

Today the traitor Jaxs was killed on his Black Hand account Jaserius. Unfortunately it wasn't by the hand of a Black Hand but by Hgar. Flametherius attacked Jaserius but only after prompted by Hashir and did not technically receive the kill. Caserius is still alive.

Because they failed their mission and spies report possible traitorous activities, the Black Hand Brotherhood are obviously not fit to serve the empire.

I hereby order all Black Hands to submit themselves for execution before the wedding of Damen and Chelsey or they will be considered traitors of the Empire and will be hunted down and killed/demoted. If a Black Hand attacks any member of the Empire they will also be considered a traitor and demoted on every account. Unfortunately death is the only way to be fully safe and dispose of the Black Hands, the organization was founded on a lie planted by Mickey and I must know which members are loyal to us and which are not.

Black Hands, please contact or find Tennis, Hashir, BP28, Cysero or any Agent/Guards and coordinate a time to surrender your account. Knights/Detectives/Mods cannot kill any Black Hand accounts without explicit permission from one of the users listed above.

I also give any user with a weapon permission to kill Caserius on sight.

Sorry it had to come to this.

There were four black hands against two and the two hardly come online.
Still, Flametherius never wanted to kill Jaserius and he was acting suspicious.

+1 by Sheriff

jdg
1,404 posts
Seen 10th August 2023
23rd September 2015, 02:04 AM

It's sad it has come to this, and even the thought of the blackhawks betraying us would be catastrophic.
I think it's wise we took action first, before they could strike. I tried to help them as much as I could, since when Jaserius got released, I put him back in jail twice.

+1 by Matt and Design4real
  • "Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

336 posts
Seen 9th October 2015
23rd September 2015, 03:47 AM

Good news is, they cant stalk us with their stealth mode anymore!!

Bad news is, RIP black hands, they tried their best but failed ;-;

+1 by Sheriff
Hello there! Im Izzy! Also known as Redds]
via Imgflip Meme Maker

via Imgflip Meme Maker

Vampire Knight Is Awesome!
1,334 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
23rd September 2015, 05:00 AM

That's sad that is has to come to this. But, its a good thing because they won't stalk us.

Vampire Knight is amazing!

Rookie
18 posts
Seen 10th March 2016
23rd September 2015, 06:10 AM

It was indeed sad to had to come to this. Its very unfortunate this is happening, but I guess its for the better of the community. Sweet and Sour Moments.......

+1 by Sheriff and Gamer
George5562's Backup Account.

Hellooooo
491 posts
Seen 28th November 2021
23rd September 2015, 06:21 AM

well,as the emperor said it. Blacks hands are now traitors...i'm very sorry to black hands if they see this...

Heeeyyyy

Hellooooo
491 posts
Seen 28th November 2021
23rd September 2015, 06:22 AM

well,as the emperor said it. Blacks hands are now traitors...i'm very sorry to black hands if they see this...

Heeeyyyy

Hi
Rookie
33 posts
Seen 24th October 2015
23rd September 2015, 07:20 AM

Sad it came to this. Black Hands, you tried your best.

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Seen 2nd January 2022
23rd September 2015, 07:25 AM

Sad, very sad
but lets look at the positive
now we know some accounts are safe,

but i have a question
you're not gonna ban Hgar?
or did u try and he hacked
what do we do about this
if this means war then what about the whole feel good deaths thing?
i feel like Hgar is just another Roleplay attribute by some other user

+1 by Mink, Matt and Romeo

[/spoiler] [/center]

i am forever thankful Zeternal :)

positions
Banned
679 posts
Seen 10th October 2022
23rd September 2015, 07:28 AM

If they attack the wedding I'm going to cry that's a special day for the DSGHQ Empire

+1 by Carly and moonlightbae

Still Mink
1,163 posts
Seen 15th August 2023
23rd September 2015, 07:33 AM

stormer9916 wrote on 23rd September 2015 07:25 AM:
Sad, very sad
but lets look at the positive
now we know some accounts are safe,

but i have a question
you're not gonna ban Hgar?
or did u try and he hacked
what do we do about this
if this means war then what about the whole feel good deaths thing?
i feel like Hgar is just another Roleplay attribute by some other user

We need Hgar to help us.

Login or join the forums to reply.